[2020.11.06] The Anniversary L Arena season has started! New rewards and changes to modes!

Holmes

• Developer

821026229_.thumb.png.2aa5423adb0a303389c1b3d9cf6bd8c4.png

Gladiators! 

Welcome the truly
anniversary L season of the Arena! This month: a new unique 3v3 mode: Crucible with themed cards, additional achievements, an updated list of awards with exceptional treasures and an increased amount of Imperials of Greatness as a reward for your battles, but first things first. 

3x3: Crucible 

In the announcement of Update 9.1, we slightly lifted the veil of secrecy over the new mode, and many of you have already had the time to personally experience it in battles. If you’ve missed it, follow the link to learn the main mechanics of the new mode. And below we will tell you about the rewards and other additional innovations. 

As mentioned earlier: if you die, the resurrection will occur automatically after 5 seconds at one of the respawn points of your team. Immediately after the resurrection, your character will receive a protective field for a few seconds, which will not allow enemy characters to interact with you in any way, but you are also deprived of the opportunity to attack. 

Also don't forget about
5 new Horror Circus 2020 themed maps that you can enjoy right now! In subsequent seasons, the appearance of the maps will change to match the thematic events. 

An important point is that you can apply in this mode only when you're not in a group.

Please note that Arena 3x3 Temple of Seals will be unavailable this season. Modes will rotate in subsequent seasons. 

Achievements: 

Any brave warrior to show their ability deserves a place in the eternal chronicles of Arinar. It will be possible to inscribe yourself in the milestones of history with the help of
6 new achievements, one of which is Legendary

Rewards: 

And now about the most important thing -
rewards! A great warrior must be a reflection of strength, power and the fear of his enemies. The new and unique costume “Ruthless Chastener” will perfectly fulfill that task. Hurry up to get such a charismatic appearance, because it will be available only once a year during the arena season at the Horror Circus. 

Crucible mode is somewhat similar to 5x5 mode in its mechanics. But will the awards be similar? The answer is yes.
Both seasonal and daily rewards will be waiting for their heroes immediately after the start of the season. 

An equally significant change was that equipment was removed from the rewards, and instead of this, the number of
Imperials of Greatness prize money for the arena season increased

In addition,
accessories of Greatness of level 6-16 were added to the gladiators' shop.

And of course, how can it be without pleasant bonuses! By good tradition, in the anniversary season, the number of
Imperials of greatness will be increased by 50% as a reward for prizes. And the doubled bonus to the daily Imperial of Greatness in 5x5 mode in the first week of the season, from 06.11 to 13.11, will help you save the required amount even faster. 

Rewards of the L Arena season: 

1st place: 
- costume
"Ruthless Chastener" 
- 100 Gladiator's Chests 
- base PvP-skill
"Arena Warden's Assistance" 
- "Gold Gladiator's Aura" buff 
- currency
“Imperials of Greatness” 

2nd place: 
- 75 Gladiator's Chests 
- base PvP-skill
- "Silver Gladiator's Aura" buff 
- currency
“Imperials of Greatness” 

3rd place: 
- 50 Gladiator's Chests 
- base PvP-skill
- "Bronze Gladiator's Aura" buff 
- currency
"Imperials of Greatness" 

4-5 places: 
- 20 Gladiator's Chests 
- base PvP-skill
- currency
“Imperials of Greatness” 

6-10 places: 
- 20 Gladiator's Chests 
-
"Bronze Gladiator's Aura" buff 
- currency
“Imperials of Greatness” 

11-20 places: 
- 10 Gladiator's Chests 
- currency
“Imperials of Greatness” 

21-50 places: 
- currency
“Imperials of Greatness” 

Arena 5x5 \ 3x3 Crucible: 

1st place: 
- costume
"Ruthless Chastener" 
- basic PvP skill “Wrath of the Gladiator” 
- "Gold Gladiator's Aura" buff 

2nd place: 
- costume
"Ruthless Chastener" 
- "Silver Gladiator's Aura" buff 

3nd place: 
- costume
"Ruthless Chastener” 

4-10 places: 
- basic PvP skill
“Wrath of the Gladiator” 

11-15 places: 
- basic PvP skill
“Wrath of the Gladiator” 

The Anniversary L Arena season will last from 06.11.2020 11:00 CET to 04.12.2020 11:00 CET.

Stay strong! 
AIGRIND  

• Holmes locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
23 hours ago, Holmes said:

Modes will rotate in subsequent seasons.

the rotation would be between seals and the new arena or all arena modes?

Did you really remove a category that gives imperials to different levels every season with a daily reward mode?? 

+ theres a daily reward mode already which is 5x5 you want us to spend 3-4h everyday getting 25 win in 5x5 and the new 3x3 mode?? 

imagine how many chars each one of us have and how much time it will need to finish 25 win for all of them..  

"something entirely new" > *removing seals and accessories* *adding new ugly costume*.

waiting new season for this lame "update".

You should really consider to allow 1 party and 1 random to join on the new mode...

You can't simply find a correct teamwork with people you don't know at all, not to count that, considering that players up to lv18 can join even on higher categories, it's not hard to put an afk character. There's no way for you to win if you've got a lv18 random player and a lv32 naked player vs 3 elves. 

Beautiful. You just opened up arena control in certain categories and split it to the people.

On 11/5/2020 at 4:08 PM, Holmes said:

Please note that Arena 3x3 Temple of Seals will be unavailable this season. Modes will rotate in subsequent seasons. 

Question : So next season it'll replace 2s?
3s the season after that?
and seals again?

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

47 minutes ago, Higgings said:

You should really consider to allow 1 party and 1 random to join on the new mode...

Also, yes please.

New 3x3 bad super slow win and much time for 25 win

New 3x3 low 321 imperials and 5x5 double 490 imperials

New 3x3 need remove 25 win only 10 win or double more imperials or blue vs red 5 win

Screenshot 2020-11-06 at 14.01.13.png

Everything about reward changes is fine. But:

Allow full pts to go in. What's the point of not allowing them?

And this rotation thing seems bad, why not just replace it the normal 3v3 mode, it will add variations and different modes to play with in the arena, rather than removing a unique mode like seal. Now we have 2 boring 3v3 modes whose matchmaking will be abused due to now being able to demand in party, in addition to 5v5, 3 modes with the same abuse-able mechanics. Good job AiGrind...

20 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

why not just replace it the normal 3v3 mode, it will add variations and different modes to play with in the arena, rather than removing a unique mode like seal.

Yup. Should've replaced it with old 3x3 and not seals.

23 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

And this rotation thing seems bad,

I think it's kind of perfect. The option of rotation in all categories makes the whole arena concept more available to the masses. There will not be an option of certain parties controlling certain categories per se.

Besides seals would come back next season when crucibles move to 2s or 3s subsequently.

YWhat about low lvl accesories. 

Tf for real. 

2 hours ago, Zilvinas Zavis said:

So now you cant get % dmg accessories on low level arena????

is this change permanent? 

If so, add low lvl accesories to arena shops. I want justice for all the hundreds of euros i invested into my lvl 14s

@Holmes

Edited by Mooh

3 hours ago, samir10 said:

Did you really remove a category that gives imperials to different levels every season with a daily reward mode?? 

+ theres a daily reward mode already which is 5x5 you want us to spend 3-4h everyday getting 25 win in 5x5 and the new 3x3 mode?? 

imagine how many chars each one of us have and how much time it will need to finish 25 win for all of them..  

"something entirely new" > *removing seals and accessories* *adding new ugly costume*.

waiting new season for this lame "update".

I agree.
suggestion. remove random 3x3 or stamps forever and put crucible in place, without giving imperials. put double imperials for 5x5

imagine the time it takes to go 25x each arena a day, outside events, towers. we all have life

Edited by Akasha
format

4 minutes ago, TheCaster said:

I think it's kind of perfect. The option of rotation in all categories makes the whole arena concept more available to the masses. There will not be an option of certain parties controlling certain categories per se.

Besides seals would come back next season when crucibles move to 2s or 3s subsequently.

I wouldn't mind it if the mode wasn't as bad. If we can demand in full pt, I don't mind it. 

1. demand full party sure i dont see why not, would make arena harder actually

2. the rotation of arenas i like it, but if can keep all 5 actually i wouldnt mind xD

thats my personal opinion unbiased of my server drama, other than that thank you for the update :happy:

• Developer
В 05.11.2020 в 12:38, Holmes сказал:

In addition, accessories of Greatness of level 6-16 were added to the gladiators' shop.

What do we have here? Small update :advise:

28 minutes ago, Holmes said:

I don't want to sound ungrateful but isn't 8k imperials for a lv14 greatness ring quite too expensive? 

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

I don't want to sound ungrateful but isn't 8k imperials for a lv14 greatness ring quite too expensive? 

17k for the cloak and amulet, its like the game needs us to waste more money on arena ticket to get all the accessories... to get 1 amulet we need to be ranked 1st around 6-8 times in 2x2 lvl 14. This game is beginning to rot

Edited by Singed

2 hours ago, Holmes said:

ARE YOU SERIOUS??? 

IF YES I luvvvvv yu

Just the prices need to go down a little. 

I understand that the dmg buffs are op but it's hard to obtain these imps after all 😊

Lmao 5k imps for a lv6 ring?? I understand that u made it so higher level players wouldnt buy it and wouldnt use it in 5v5 or the new 3v3 but seriously you used to get a ring for one successful 2v2 season and now u need to win it more than 5 times even with a 50% increase in imperials. Isnt it possible to just not allow to buy it for players above lv6 or lv10 or any cap? Or then just give lv6 players 5k imps for a 1st place what would be total nonsense. Or you could just leave lower levels as they were. Imo it was pretty fair.

So if you are not going to lower the prices of low level arena awards and just dont do anything about it then make it fair for everyone and make it that you need to win like 5 or more seasons to get high level awards, make rings cost 200k imps then it will be fair. Just look at lower level arena in smaller servers, especially lv6 arena, its soooooo dead and now you have to grind half a year for one ring lmfao... Im no expert, but i dont think this change will help revive it...

May I propose a suggestion to make it somehow fair?

Make a new currency for the low level arena, basically changing the value of the Imperials so far collected by them into this new currency. This (which we might call Imperial of the Beginners) will allow low level players (6-16) to have access to greatness items of lv6-16 BUT they won't be able to purchase higher level equipments unless they raise up to lv 17, from where they can earn Imperial of Greatness as usual. From Lv17, players won't be able to earn Imperial of the Beginners anymore and the ammount obtained so far will be reduced to 0. Lv17+ won't be able to buy lv16-6 greatness items, since they will need Imperals of the Beginners in order to buy them (solving the apparent problem of higher lv players being able to buy lower lv items, increasing their strenght with lower tier items).

What do you think?  

I can understand the reason behind the prices.

From high level players point of view:
The % stat of greatness accessories is same for all levels. some players can easily abuse the damage getting from the low level accessories. 

From low level players point of view: 
The fights and competition from low level arenas are different from high level arenas. The competition in high level arena is way too high. That is how the imperials rewards from each level reward is justified. I know of some low level arena  brackets which are only won with max 3-4 hours of arena spam and win the monthly #1 season reward. The only frustrating thing is waiting time which I see from many players. 

10 hours ago, Zilvinas Zavis said:

So if you are not going to lower the prices of low level arena awards and just dont do anything about it then make it fair for everyone and make it that you need to win like 5 or more seasons to get high level awards, make rings cost 200k imps then it will be fair. Just look at lower level arena in smaller servers, especially lv6 arena, its soooooo dead and now you have to grind half a year for one ring lmfao... Im no expert, but i dont think this change will help revive it...

On 11/7/2020 at 1:49 AM, Singed said:

17k for the cloak and amulet, its like the game needs us to waste more money on arena ticket to get all the accessories... to get 1 amulet we need to be ranked 1st around 6-8 times in 2x2 lvl 14. This game is beginning to rot

On 11/7/2020 at 4:20 AM, Zilvinas Zavis said:

Lmao 5k imps for a lv6 ring?? I understand that u made it so higher level players wouldnt buy it and wouldnt use it in 5v5 or the new 3v3 but seriously you used to get a ring for one successful 2v2 season and now u need to win it more than 5 times even with a 50% increase in imperials. Isnt it possible to just not allow to buy it for players above lv6 or lv10 or any cap? Or then just give lv6 players 5k imps for a 1st place what would be total nonsense. Or you could just leave lower levels as they were. Imo it was pretty fair.

If you compare with the high level arena fights, your fight is much more peaceful and less cost invested. In the end, you spend less money on the arena tickets and the time invested in arena spams for winning season top ranks is also cut down by much. Only issue is waiting time for season end.

My suggestion: Maybe devs can do something like weekly season rewards than monthly rewards in low level arena with little modifications of rewards to make the game much lively in low level arena. 

Edited by Sai Chandra

Wow, that's A LOT of changes to the arena system, damn. Like, you totally ended with the win/lose farmers, great job. Arena is much better now, can't wait to win 50+ seasons on low level to get the accessories.

Tbh I was expecting some new ranking system or something similar, not a new costume.

On 11/9/2020 at 2:34 AM, Sai Chandra said:

The % stat of greatness accessories is same for all levels. some players can easily abuse the damage getting from the low level accessories. 

The fights and competition from low level arenas are different from high level arenas. The competition in high level arena is way too high. That is how the imperials rewards from each level reward is justified. I know of some low level arena  brackets which are only won with max 3-4 hours of arena spam and win the monthly #1 season reward. The only frustrating thing is waiting time which I see from many players. 

If you compare with the high level arena fights, your fight is much more peaceful and less cost invested. In the end, you spend less money on the arena tickets and the time invested in arena spams for winning season top ranks is also cut down by much. Only issue is waiting time for season end.

My suggestion: Maybe devs can do something like weekly season rewards than monthly rewards in low level arena with little modifications of rewards to make the game much lively in low level arena. 

Hehe why dont you try to take arena lvl 14 once in a while 🥴 saying its peacefull.. like shit. We go like 5000-8000 demand to secure the rank 

On 11/8/2020 at 9:34 PM, Sai Chandra said:

Well you say its more peaceful and you need less tickets and so on. I hope you understand that its because these lvls arena is DEAD. Noone does it anymore. You know why? Because its useless. Before it was kinda fun because you were atleast rewarded for doing it. And now when you need to play half a year (taking one 1st place per season) to get ONE ring and nothing else who in the hell would do it? I mean seriously.

On 11/8/2020 at 8:48 PM, Higgings said:

May I propose a suggestion to make it somehow fair?

Make a new currency for the low level arena, basically changing the value of the Imperials so far collected by them into this new currency. This (which we might call Imperial of the Beginners) will allow low level players (6-16) to have access to greatness items of lv6-16 BUT they won't be able to purchase higher level equipments unless they raise up to lv 17, from where they can earn Imperial of Greatness as usual. From Lv17, players won't be able to earn Imperial of the Beginners anymore and the ammount obtained so far will be reduced to 0. Lv17+ won't be able to buy lv16-6 greatness items, since they will need Imperals of the Beginners in order to buy them (solving the apparent problem of higher lv players being able to buy lower lv items, increasing their strenght with lower tier items).

What do you think?  

Well i believe it would be the easiest and probably most efficiant way of solving this problem. Thats a great suggestion, but oh well probably noone is going to listen to this...

45 minutes ago, Zilvinas Zavis said:

Well i believe it would be the easiest and probably most efficiant way of solving this problem. Thats a great suggestion, but oh well probably noone is going to listen to this...

I thank you for your feedback though I wouldn't understimate the power of the communication in the forum, If I were you. If admins don't reply it doesn't mean they haven't read it ^^ 

15 hours ago, Higgings said:

I thank you for your feedback though I wouldn't understimate the power of the communication in the forum, If I were you. If admins don't reply it doesn't mean they haven't read it ^^ 

Only time will show...

On 11/10/2020 at 2:24 AM, Singed said:

Hehe why dont you try to take arena lvl 14 once in a while 🥴 saying its peacefull.. like shit. We go like 5000-8000 demand to secure the rank 

Please show me ss of 5000-8000 demands or else I cant believe.  I still believe low level arena is much peaceful than high level arena taking account into all low level brackets as a whole. 

20 hours ago, Zilvinas Zavis said:

Well you say its more peaceful and you need less tickets and so on. I hope you understand that its because these lvls arena is DEAD. Noone does it anymore. You know why? Because its useless. Before it was kinda fun because you were atleast rewarded for doing it. And now when you need to play half a year (taking one 1st place per season) to get ONE ring and nothing else who in the hell would do it? I mean seriously.

Well, thats what i suggested-- to reduce the season time to a week so that players don't have to wait half a year to get one ring. 

On 11/11/2020 at 4:35 PM, Sai Chandra said:

Please show me ss of 5000-8000 demands or else I cant believe.  I still believe low level arena is much peaceful than high level arena taking account into all low level brackets as a whole. 

Well, thats what i suggested-- to reduce the season time to a week so that players don't have to wait half a year to get one ring. 

Now not again, why should we spam 5000+ on just 3k imperials? 😱

19 hours ago, Singed said:

Now not again, why should we spam 5000+ on just 3k imperials? 😱

Soooooooo true. Before at least there was something to fight for and now.... 3k imps for lv14s its nothing cant even buy lv6 accessories xd

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Vlawot said:

Warspear Online have bad hard work use items pve and pvp 12 years

This is a feature that I personally like. If it is possible to implement in the future, why not? 

But please, next time post it in the "Suggestions" section.