Legionner (lvl 6) using Bow (lvl 10)

arip

And, if you are good using your skills, you can still beat him.

That's the case if they are active competitors for top arena, but you don't win him with a lv4 that has no good stuff.

That's the case if they are active competitors for top arena, but you don't win him with a lv4 that has no good stuff.

You can't win 4-6 arena without a novice set anyway

You can't win 4-6 arena without a novice set anyway

It's possible.

I have my hental with ghoul bow and no novice. It does fine as long as opponents dont have amps.

• 2 weeks later...

This is an obvious bug. For those people saying everyone else is jealous, and that he deserves to keep that bow. Youre wrong and stupid.

No one should be able to equip a bow thats higher grade than their lvl. No one deserves that kind of special treatment, not old players, nor people who waste money on high amounts of mcoins.

This is an obvious bug. For those people saying everyone else is jealous, and that he deserves to keep that bow. Youre wrong and stupid.

No one should be able to equip a bow thats higher grade than their lvl. No one deserves that kind of special treatment, not old players, nor people who waste money on high amounts of mcoins.

is not a bug you fuc k. He equipped the Bow while characters where Ranked and it was legal to equip that bow at that rank, every MMO's Really really old players have some advantage over the rest of the players.

Moron

is not a bug you fuc k. He equipped the Bow while characters where Ranked and it was legal to equip that bow at that rank, every MMO's Really really old players have some advantage over the rest of the players.

I doubt youve played enough mmos to back up your claims.

play some real mmos, dipshit, then come back and make a valid argument.

its a question.

You forgot the question mark.

I do not like seeing your name on forum anymore - it feels like you're posting everywhere for no reason. 

#confessions #hashtag

I do not like seeing your name on forum anymore - it feels like you're posting everywhere for no reason. 

#confessions #hashtag

sorry on phone i nv put any ***ing marks. find dot too and bark then

Legioneer, deal with it, 3 year's no change.

It is unfair for him to have such an advantage, "Playing years" is no excuse, but the developers can not just login his account and un-equip the bow, there's no rule against it, while he wasted money / and broke no rule's, he's immune.

Honestly, more of developers fault for not programming the servers to automatically un-equip all weapons, at the time..

#confessions #hashtag

This, and posting Non-sense, barely understandable english.

Legioneer, deal with it, 3 year's no change.

It is unfair for him to have such an advantage, "Playing years" is no excuse, but the developers can not just login his account and un-equip the bow, there's no rule against it, while he wasted money / and broke no rule's, he's immune.

Honestly, more of developers fault for not programming the servers to automatically un-equip all weapons, at the time..This, and posting Non-sense, barely understandable english.

Youre right here

In my opinion, gms should work on a fix for this. So no one can have higher lvl gear equipped. Might as well just let everyone equip gears 3 lvl higher than their lvls.

so what you all telling is he wasted much money to amp bow and else and they unequip it after 2years of use i know he started play 2009 but he came back 2012 so is not his fault is too late to fix it , for those who cry about it think again lvl 6 i guess only arena in which can face stronger player is fun for me legionner one of the reasons why i play arena 6 not 10 ,14,18,20...etc stop crying lvl up to 10 and you have no problems or buy mcoins amp +8 +9 and you can defeat him .

so what you all telling is he wasted much money to amp bow and else and they unequip it after 2years of use i know he started play 2009 but he came back 2012 so is not his fault is too late to fix it , for those who cry about it think again lvl 6 i guess only arena in which can face stronger player is fun for me legionner one of the reasons why i play arena 6 not 10 ,14,18,20...etc stop crying lvl up to 10 and you have no problems or buy mcoins amp +8 +9 and you can defeat him .

:good:

• 2 years later...

To be honest in this thread mostly of people havent met Legionner on arena. With my +8 axes and rogue I deal around 170 damage. He deal 280 + he can use double shot + active skill + trap + he always play with atleast +7 man to help with.. If AI GRIND was loyal they will:

1. Give him a lot of Mcoins for that items and remove that.

2. Instead of lvl 9 +10 bow gave him rare 5lvl bow +10 and some mcoins.

3. Unequip his items that he would use if he get higher lvl.

AI GRIND you know its totally unfair comparing with other players. I am arena char since 2k14 and I know how it look like to play against him. For 2-3 years now I havent seen Legionner battle arena alone. He like play with bd becouse bd block players and he can play from a distance. Guys, seriously, dont say bullshit about style of play. You can try as you want, but 4 second and you gone. Over 100 damage more is a big advantage, specially on 6lvl. I dont compare his 280dmg (now probably more) with normal 40dmg player, becouse it is really painful. I like old times as you but I dont really using lvl 9 bow with lvl 6 character is legit. You can also increase damage of lvl 4-6 weapons and novice weapons to give a chance with him. I beat him some times but it wasnt easy at all and it depends on which arena have I played and who I have played with. AI GRIND do something with this.

He earned it, he's an old player, as far as I'm concerned, gm's dont delete player items. If they where to do so, he'd require ALL the miracle coins he had spent on the char as they cannot track how much of it was used on amping it (includes selling mc items to get spheres/signs/gold) so if they did delete it, he'd have well more than enough mc to amp a +10 bow, still your loss and his gain.

Thank you! And as said before, since a pro lvl6 can beat him, there is no stats in the curremt system which gives him advantage after all, to get the point to create a topic. The thing is that people always cry trying to justify when they lose pvp. It has nothing to do with being russia or turkish*, It has all to do with you!

Edited by Aкasha

Thank you! And as said before, since a pro lvl6 can beat him, there is no stats in the curremt system which gives him advantage after all, to get the point to create a topic. The thing is that people always cry trying to justify when they lose pvp. It has nothing to do with being russia or turkish*, It has all to do with you!

I think that you dont get it. You cant get 388 damage on lvl 6, with +10 either, damage rings, necklace, cloack and rare lvl 6 weapons. You just CANT. Do you get it now? The best person I see lvl 6 +10 has 320 damage, still 68 damage less than legionner. Do you think its fair? Over 60 damage more compare to +10 legal lvl 6 man? I dont think so. You just dont wanna do anything with him becouse he give you much money with amping and now he would left game.

Stop crying and make a tank. Equip it with the best relics in game and then face him. Problem sorted. You revived a post 4 years old, or smth like that. They didn't do anything then, why are you thinking they will do something now?

I think that you dont get it. You cant get 388 damage on lvl 6, with +10 either, damage rings, necklace, cloack and rare lvl 6 weapons. You just CANT. Do you get it now? The best person I see lvl 6 +10 has 320 damage, still 68 damage less than legionner. Do you think its fair? Over 60 damage more compare to +10 legal lvl 6 man? I dont think so. You just dont wanna do anything with him becouse he give you much money with amping and now he would left game.

He plays since you were a spermatozoon, he is from a time when it was possible to use, respect it, the system changes but Aigrind won't log nobody's acc and delet weapons or equips, he isn't even the one who use it - just to inform. In addition to have to recover all his money back - what doesn't recover the time and dedication of any players to build a top char, there is no need, if some players already said in this topic that lt's pretty possible to beat him with the current equips for lvl6.

One more question. If a long years ago exist 14lvl weapon or just Legionner have that 14lvl weapon should he still use this? And have 600 damage atleast with +10?

@Higgings "Stop crying and make a tank. Equip it with the best relics in game and then face him. Problem sorted" Im talking that +10 man with heavy armor. Below I post you some people with +9 things and higher. The last one is all +10, expect +9 rings. Maybe you are better? Why dont you make lvl 6 arena char and you dont show me that he is same as normal 6 arena character?

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

Legionner is like artifact, you don't destroy artifact you preserve them :blush:

But I appreciate you, you dont start new topic about Legionner

:good:

I think devs explained it alrdy a couple of times , also akasha stated it again

No need to beat a dead horse get over it maybe other LvL/arena bracket?

Lol some stupid noobs are still crying about Legioneer? It's level six, it's literally the quickest and easiest arena level to get to and can be done on any server. If you really wanna level 6 without Legioneer then go on US or whatever. "But all my stuff is on my EU char" What stuff? If you can't afford new stuff you'll get destroyed at 6 arena regardless because most players in any arena are +9 or +10. Stop crying like little children, there's already enough of that on forum.

Lol some stupid noobs are still crying about Legioneer? It's level six, it's literally the quickest and easiest arena level to get to and can be done on any server. If you really wanna level 6 without Legioneer then go on US or whatever. "But all my stuff is on my EU char" What stuff? If you can't afford new stuff you'll get destroyed at 6 arena regardless because most players in any arena are +9 or +10. Stop crying like little children, there's already enough of that on forum.

this

It's simple, Zaqow. I don't make a lv6 character because I rate lv6 arena totally useless. I replaced a lv6 arena with a way more funny lv14 arena, where you might even be able to use the lv14 character to hunt high lvs mini bosses ( like the bosses on T4 of Ayvondil ) or even go in kronus dungeon ( this is actually my aim with my lv14 shaman )

And for sure, I won't spend my money to prove my point :D. If legionner is a problem for you, spam while he is offline or, again, make a tank and equip him with the best items the game offers for lv6 and stop crying. You are not sorting out anything by complaining. -_-

Omer, legionner, in fact, is not going to any arena rank atm. Maybe to rank 2-5, but not 1. I don't know why they complain right now....

Edited by Higgings