Legionner (lvl 6) using Bow (lvl 10)

arip

Why are you scared.If you want to be level 6 arena player,just get the following items.

-Novice Set

-Get the Arena Points Items

-Go for Full +10

-Get Full Ice Queen

And you are ready,because u won't be scared.

I was level 6 arena player too.

I had only 2x +7 Novice Blades and I killed Legionner very easy.

He earned it, he's an old player, as far as I'm concerned, gm's dont delete player items. If they where to do so, he'd require ALL the miracle coins he had spent on the char as they cannot track how much of it was used on amping it (includes selling mc items to get spheres/signs/gold) so if they did delete it, he'd have well more than enough mc to amp a +10 bow, still your loss and his gain.

Plus, i still have all my old equip from when ranks where used instead of lvls, just be happy im not using my oldie :[

Its +8 lvl9 shop bow with old enchant with ice queen set+cloak of greatness.Dev cant do anything,he earned this bug.

Symbol of greatness too. Who would use that 2 attribute crap if you can get the same thing with better stats.

take ss of link legionner bow if lvl 9 / 10 , before accusing  i think +10 novice bow +old ench or crit ench + ice queen set + reward from arena top  :)

take ss of link legionner bow if lvl 9 / 10 , before accusing  i think +10 novice bow +old ench or crit ench + ice queen set + reward from arena top  :)

You dont get 280 ish damage with novice bow and ice set sorry just no.

Yes, and?

Опубликованное фото

lol, well i guess its safe to say that azebu just became the most overpowered un-amplified lvl 6 druid in the realm!

makes me wish i never unequipped my lvl 9 gears on my lvl 6 ranger, i would have become the most overpowered ranger in the entire us realm!

lol, well i guess its safe to say that azebu just became the most overpowered un-amplified lvl 6 druid in the realm!

makes me wish i never unequipped my lvl 9 gears on my lvl 6 ranger, i would have become the most overpowered ranger in the entire us realm!

That druid is still level one.

That druid is still level one.

LMAO

Azebu lend me that pls xD

I want to kick legi's ass  :blush:

Unless it's in US ofc.

If i got that druid to my hands i would just root and bees that motherducker to death. +10 that shit and legi goes downnnnn.

Altho i would prolly change the armors since they don't have hp cause neophytes  :cray:

• 6 months later...

Why are you scared.If you want to be level 6 arena player,just get the following items.

-Novice Set

-Go for Full +10

-Get Full Ice Queen

-Novice Set

-Go for Full +10

-Get Full Ice Queen

You necroposter whats wrong?

Use russian language and russian letters he may show u ;) im from serbia. Serbian language is almost same as russian and letters from serbian is same as russian.

legionner bow but this ss is old:( now he got +10

legioner is russian :lol:

Complaining will do what? Make developers sabotage his character he has had before levels existed? Make him de-equip a bow he has amplified using his own money?

Shit happens, I'm happy for him

jelly people everywhere.. what they cant have they don't want others have it..

I like people having different weapons, non matter they are stronger than me :blush:

Anyway, I think this problem will be sorted out