Legionner (lvl 6) using Bow (lvl 10)

arip

i agree with this. he may be an old player from the time before lvls but this does not mean that he can take advantage of other players that have absolutely no change against someone that hit x3 more than anyone else keeping him for several years always on the top of 6lvl arena.

How do you know it is a lvl 10 bow? I would like to see some proof :)

well that character is avabile since ranked system. and cannot take any ss cause he never shows it. and its understandable to damage difference

All players that played warspear when there were ranks instead of levels know that all current level 9 items were once used by bronze colored rank 1 or 2's.

My first ranger used full level 9 items, then aigrind released the new level system and as stupid as i am, i decided to unequip everything and tried to put it back on without success :facepalm:

is composite bow level 10 +8 not +10 he has cloak amulet rings 5% dmg his dmg 284 and there are more lvl 6 players with lvl 7+ items

he is your russian buddy! what else would you say?

True he uses lvl9 bow since old times we used to have rank system. Rank system allowed you to use 3lvl higher weapon than your rank was. Tho' why "fix" it ? If you don't have chance about winning him then you don't xD Its same way in Melee vs. Ranged arena matches.

1. It might be a costume, dummy.

2. If that bothers you so much, stop playing on level 6 arena.

How are druids on 4-6 arena? I'm going to do this to annoy all the twink kiddies.

1. It might be a costume, dummy.

2. If that bothers you so much, stop playing on level 6 arena.

How are druids on 4-6 arena? I'm going to do this to annoy all the twink kiddies.

Not to swell.

because u 2 faced nob?:D  once I saw u licking leg ass and now he ignored u I guess :DD

:facepalm: u say this because u member legion :bad:

• 2 weeks later...

its not +10 for sure...  and i spent more than him on lv6 accounts ...i hope gaymasterz fix it

ofc i dnt care he always do with partner and many time got raped by my shaman nd dk  his not that op  just a coward with lv10 or 9 bow  who do arena with other high amped player

dnt talk shit most of players spending more than him  hope  it get fixed and i want see how he get rank 1

he is just noob, with big damage, every other ranger with same item(and damage) and hp :crazy: kill him 8) .....easily :spiteful:

:snorlax:

I WANT SD FOR MY RANGER LVL6 :yahoo: