Legionner (lvl 6) using Bow (lvl 10)

arip

Another little point. Amps in a low lv arena like the lv6 give a little ammount of defence / damage. So that means that a skilled enough player might have chances vs a high amped one. Maybe a warlock or a shaman or even a rogue. Amplification in arena is a good factor, but it's not all ;) ( allow me to mention mcs, since you ONLY posted screens of elves )

Edited by Higgings

Right. Nutman lv 6 won legionner ~always even if legionner started..

Ikr. But people are too busy to complain instead of putting that bad and ugly word called "Effort"...

Another little point. Amps in a low lv arena like the lv6 give a little ammount of defence / damage. So that means that a skilled enough player might have chances vs a high amped one. Maybe a warlock or a shaman or even a rogue. Amplification in arena is a good factor, but it's not all ;) ( allow me to mention mcs, since you ONLY posted screens of elves )

i beat all except 3 mc characters what all have full greatness, and my def can reach 4,2k with full def set so it doesnt give a little amount of defence  ;D

k9sH1RF.png

Bro the point is that in this arena, a skilled enough player can defeat another, even maxed, player. There is not a too big difference in amps matters. Your def is amazing for a lv6, but in my opinion a caster might have chances vs you.

Don't, please, get me wrong. Perhaps I'm talking because I dislike the arena lv6, and you can't blame me for this. but one thing is sure. Complaining won't work here. It never worked. So stop crying and create an anti ranger character if you really hate (?) Him.

Or just stop playing if you cannot accept that not everything happens always as you want it... If I was him, I would've done the same and I wouldn't care how unfair it is or how many times I won every piece of equipment already.

• 6 months later...