CC-Shop items: 2 swords or sword+dagger

Twi

Hi,

I am wondering if it is better to use 2 swords or sword&dagger as level 18 rogue.

I think with the swords i could slot 2 better gems inside, with higher damage.

What do other rogues use?

I don't think I have the patience to do hours after hours hunting for drops from bosses, so the CC Items look the best that I can aquire.

As each costs 250 CC, but the dagger has less damage than the sword I wonder if there is any disadvantage to using 2 swords.

Thank you for your opinion!

(corrected typo in price)

Twi here's the analysis for sword or dagger:

Swords x 2:  slow swing speed but highest merciless strike hits.  Lower base dps (damage per second) than dagger.

Dagger x2:  fastest swing speed but highest dps with base attack.  Lower merciless strike hits. 

Here is the formulating for swing speed.  Swords have 2.0 speed, and let's say I have 19% speed in my suit. 

So: (2000-190)+(2000-190)  / 1.34=2701.49.  This means two swords swings every 2.7 seconds. 

Two dagger at the same speed:  (1700-190)+(1700-190) l1.34=2253 or 2.3 second swings. 

To calculate dps you divide the ATT power by swing speed.  For me my ATT power with two gladius =236.  236/2.7=87.9 damage per second. 

For two dirks I believe its 205 ATT power which comes out to only 91 dps. 

Remember this is not including merciless strike which is a fixed timer. While the dps is slightly higher for dagger sword make up the difference easily with merciless strike.  If fights lasted a really long time dagger would be better.  Until then rock two swords.  8)

Twi here's the analysis for sword or dagger:

Swords x 2:  slow swing speed but highest merciless strike hits.  Lower base dps (damage per second) than dagger.

Dagger x2:  fastest swing speed but highest dps with base attack.  Lower merciless strike hits. 

Here is the formulating for swing speed.  Swords have 2.0 speed, and let's say I have 19% speed in my suit. 

So: (2000-190)+(2000-190)  / 1.34=2701.49.  This means two swords swings every 2.7 seconds. 

Two dagger at the same speed:  (1700-190)+(1700-190) l1.34=2253 or 2.3 second swings. 

To calculate dps you divide the ATT power by swing speed.  For me my ATT power with two gladius =236.  236/2.7=87.9 damage per second. 

For two dirks I believe its 205 ATT power which comes out to only 91 dps. 

Remember this is not including merciless strike which is a fixed timer. While the dps is slightly higher for dagger sword make up the difference easily with merciless strike.  If fights lasted a really long time dagger would be better.  Until then rock two swords.  8)

Can u tell me with divide by 1.34? i didnt undestand that part

Its a standard formula. That dividend is common for all.

Can u tell me with divide by 1.34? i didnt undestand that part

Exactly ^^ The 1.34 is in the formula given by Miocco on the BD page.  It's just the factor they use in each swing speed formula. 

Excuse me :fool: , they r of 250 cc. IMO acute gladius x 2 is best, but if u dont farm then tested gladius x 2 is good

Everyone thinks tested is better. I think acute gladius is. Because it has critic and speed

Well i think most of lvl13 weapons are much better than cc Weapons.

Anyway among cc weapons,i think tested rondal is good for rogues as it give you attack speed.

But in the end it's 2x acute gladius or 2x acute dirks will be much better for rogues than cc weapons. 

But in the end it's 2x acute gladius or 2x acute dirks will be much better for rogues than cc weapons.

As I currently do not intend to do much boss camping because its not fun - and I play a game for fun - I will go with cc items.

As I currently do not intend to do much boss camping because its not fun - and I play a game for fun - I will go with cc items.

It's your decision, i just said what i felt.

• 2 months later...

but in final, dagger is better than swords?

i know dagger is more fast to atk, and sword is more powerful than dagger, but in fact, what weapon is best to atk? dagger or sword? and i'll buy one of these in cc-shop, i think dagger is better than sword but what is the advice to buy? i can take dagger or sword? (just post to me if u have a really proof of who is better, dagger or swords)

Thanks everyone ;)

• 2 months later...