rogues stealth upgrade

gradex

1. 1. .

Hey, i think rogue need some fix in stealth. its all balanced exept one thing. if rogue got hitted, he can't use his stealth exept he uses gouge. i think this thing need to be changed. i suggest that if rogue is in battle(arena or etc), got hitted and enemy doesnt hit him for like 20sec(it could be changed ofc) stealth would be usable again. thats all rogue need for fully happines. :)

You mean that if rogue isn't hitted for 20 seconds, you can go stealth ?

Yeah. Like, in arena, when u run away from an opponent without using gouge, or the opponent runs from you, you can't use stealth without using gouge, even though the opponent is like 9 million lightyears away.

[/size]It's a pretty good idea.

Yeah. Like, in arena, when u run away from an opponent without using gouge, or the opponent runs from you, you can't use stealth without using gouge, even though the opponent is like 9 million lightyears away.

[/size]It's a pretty good idea.

Well then i must admit that this suggestion is great! :good:

Hey, i think rogue need some fix in stealth. its all balanced exept one thing. if rogue got hitted, he can't use his stealth exept he uses gouge. i think this thing need to be changed. i suggest that if rogue is in battle(arena or etc), got hitted and enemy doesnt hit him for like 20sec(it could be changed ofc) stealth would be usable again. thats all rogue need for fully happines. :)

Add a poll  :clapping:

yeah this suggestion is good coz its the biggest problem for rogue in arena n stealth is best skill what rogue hv so if its doesn't work rogue ill b useless it must b like out of arena after 20sec u can stealth again its only needed in this class coz stealth most important for rogue character  :)

I thought more of a battle stealth skill like in other games that allows you to fade away for like 2 -4 seconds

I doubt that this will be included here though

this suggestion is good... For runners *z*

i dnot think so. lets think... if no one hits you for like 20sec, it means so you are running now, so its no difference keep running without stealth or with it. but if runner will have ability to use his stealth he will try to hit the catcher and so battle will go on. and if rogues will can use stealth after some time it will help to cach runners too. if opponent is running you will never cach him. but using stealth u could think something. it would solve runners problem for/with rogue. ::)

Add a poll  :clapping:

Added

this suggestion is good... For runners *z*

This wouldn't affect rogues running. This would affect rogues ability to catch up runners

This wouldn't affect rogues running. This would affect rogues ability to catch up runners

How exactly wouldn't it affect the rogues ability to run? i remember when stealth was first introduced rogues had unlimited stealth time, god, how many runners there were.

most of them would just go in stealth mode and hide until their hp ran back up before striking again- going invisible heal, strike repeat.

this could be a minor nuisance for other classes.

I'll have to stay neutral on this suggestion .-.

How exactly wouldn't it affect the rogues ability to run? i remember when stealth was first introduced rogues had unlimited stealth time, god, how many runners there were.

most of them would just go in stealth mode and hide until their hp ran back up before striking again- going invisible heal, strike repeat.

this could be a minor nuisance for other classes.

I'll have to stay neutral on this suggestion .-.

We aren't talking about infinitive time of stealth  :facepalm: .

read my post. if rogue isnt hitted in like 20sec. he is running or opponent is running  and he or opponent wouldnt let to catch him and battle will and with draw. but if he would can use stealth he will run near opponent and strike. running stops battle begins. it would be great against ranged classes and something like charge or so to go near opponent without taking damage.  we are not talking about infinity stealth. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT BATTLE MODE END IN LIKE 20SEC IF NO ONE HITS YOU!

yea is perfect and you can duck those runners , or become a runner for attack from stealth ! like you hide for draw? ♥♥♥♥♥ please ima rogue i can hit you from the shadows xD

like volcano map when you get teleported can use stealth, same thing but adding time for lose the "battle mode"  maybe 10 seconds because some arena maps are not bigger or with a steps if you opponent distance becomes in to 7 slots

Of course with something for dont change equips if fight started.

think on it devs !

ow my fu***ng god...... can you first read all posts before comenting about running???? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Lose aggro, stealth, regen health, stun an enemy, lose aggro, stealth, regen health, stun an enemy... and later kill him

Grow some balls and play normally

You wanna make this game called Runspear. Its enough to have ranged runners in arena, to make meeles run too would kill this game finally

Lose aggro, stealth, regen health, stun an enemy, lose aggro, stealth, regen health, stun an enemy... and later kill him

Grow some balls and play normally

We can do this currently with gouge. This update WOULDN'T AFFECT RUNNING ROGUES  :facepalm:

Oh yes it would.

Ok. This would let rogues go into stealth if thetly get away from the opponent. But how will they make distance? They have to stun the enemy first. And rogues have only 1 stun skill - gouge. And you can go into stealth after gouge currently. Do you see any change?

Smilga you are right... ppl can you  think what if nobody is touching you for like 20sec you could run till fight will end with draw.... i dont know how to even explain... just read all my posts plz... if you still think what it will do rogues more runners use google translate... :facepalm:

And the poll is locked becouse there is no need to vote if there is no understanding what you are voting for.