THIS IS FOR WARSPEAR TEAM☆HELP☆

xproxsmoke

Why u guys block accounts? I got an account and played for not even a day and u guys blocked it. Honestly that is stupid I don't know the his of the account so how is it my fault.  If ur gonna blocked accounts that scam than u should block everyone. I want account xedisonx and rainxiii my email is [email protected]. Trust me everyone scams and u would play u guys would get scammed eventually.  I played this game for years and been hacked. The person don't have to give any information out like my wife. Her account Surenaxiii was hacked by a player called roughrogue without her giving anything out. And u guys give her the account back and say it will be unblocked in 2 weeks well it has been over a month. My wife's email is [email protected] please help her she misses playing her shaman. Honestly u guys r doing a great job in expanding game but stopping people from playing is wrong. All I'm asking is for u to return account back to us.

Lol wat kind of question is that of course she is and I'm not just saying that ... but this is bullshyt wat happened to our accounts instead of blocking ppl enjoying the game they need to concentrate on working on protecting players accounts whether traded or sold. Everyone had to make gold somehow cuz it's already hard making gold monster drops and quest items barely give anything. I enjoy playing warspear I just want my account back in order to enjoy it. I can't even play cuz I don't own an account im using a friend's account now that's messed up I worked years to wat I have on my characters.