Knives or swords ??

Josipdsx

Why are you playing light armor? BD is meant for heavy, light is only good for dark def because bd don't have good skills for light armor. Id suggest swords, daggers are useless if not amped high whereas swords can be effective at little lower amp.(Being said, still amp your swords high)

Light armor is fun and useful for pve and pvp. Bd doesn't have good skills for light armor? Insert flash strike and hamstring which benefit very much from accuracy/crit, insert sap and speed.

Bd is not 'meant for heavy', it is meant to be versatile. Only having heavy set is like a shaman without moon gear.

At high and low amps daggers and swords are relative, it's a trade off between attack power and speed. Both options are fine but keep in mind playing in light armor daggers will lend stats to further benefit the bonuses you will already be high in, depending on what is available to you/your level, such as pene/speed/crit where swords more commonly will give you parry in place of those.

Best answer: work on both light and heavy sets, work on having both swords and daggers. If you are asking only for purposes of leveling up don't worry about it too much and use what you like best or what is available to you or free from quest :D

DD (divine defense)set(helmet n armor)+KW(killing whisper)set(gloves and shoes) its a very good combination to maintain  balanced status and defence try it u will love it, then again nothing is perfect in this world because it can't help your hp if u use these sets(low hp). i love using swords but few players out  there love to use knives or sword knife, if u need balance to power n speed use sword and knife(combo), its up to u try your best to build your character. this is what makes Warspear unique :yahoo:

Light armor is fun and useful for pve and pvp. Bd doesn't have good skills for light armor? Insert flash strike and hamstring which benefit very much from accuracy/crit, insert sap and speed.

Bd is not 'meant for heavy', it is meant to be versatile. Only having heavy set is like a shaman without moon gear.

At high and low amps daggers and swords are relative, it's a trade off between attack power and speed. Both options are fine but keep in mind playing in light armor daggers will lend stats to further benefit the bonuses you will already be high in, depending on what is available to you/your level, such as pene/speed/crit where swords more commonly will give you parry in place of those.

Best answer: work on both light and heavy sets, work on having both swords and daggers. If you are asking only for purposes of leveling up don't worry about it too much and use what you like best or what is available to you or free from quest :D

Does the usage of light armor offer faster attacks or just different bonuses?

DD (divine defense)set(helmet n armor)+KW(killing whisper)set(gloves and shoes) its a very good combination to maintain  balanced status and defence try it u will love it, then again nothing is perfect in this world because it can't help your hp if u use these sets(low hp). i love using swords but few players out  there love to use knives or sword knife, if u need balance to power n speed use sword and knife(combo), its up to u try your best to build your character. this is what makes Warspear unique :yahoo:

You should go with kw helm and bracelets and divine armor and boots for maximum hp with the same bonuses. Personally i would still use arena armor with kw for resilence.

I use leather on my PvE DK and solo garr with 50% hp left when he is dead. At a certIan point tweaking your stats pin pointed will benefit you alot more then def amp. We can use different types of armor types, use it to your advantage.

Don't be afraid to try different items. You don't need lv18 sets to be strong. I only use 2 lv18 pieces in my set. Sometimes lv18s give you 0.3-0.5% more to a stat. Yes its better I guess but it'll only make a diffrence in 1/200 fights and the price is 25x higher. In my book it doesn't justify the price.

Knife or sword - use knives if you wanna save some gold since they are alot cheaper or if you wanna build your gear for atk speed.

You should go with kw helm and bracelets and divine armor and boots for maximum hp with the same bonuses. Personally i would still use arena armor with kw for resilence.

that would be good too but body armor have lots of defence in it, its up to the user then ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...