free miracle coins watch vídeos

Leandro Feitosa

sou novo aqui mais queria reclamar sobre o jeito de ganhar moedas milagrosas grátis os anunciantes nunca cumprem oque promete só  enganação quem é jogador free player sabe como é dificil os itens no jogo quase tudo se usa miracle coins tenho uma idéia boa porque não faz como a maioria dos outros jogos que você  pode ver o anúncio  deles até o final em forma de video ai você ganhar sua moeda milagrosa sem estresse fica uma dica uma boa tarde

Edited by Leandro Feitosa

• Leandro Feitosa changed the title to free miracle coins watch vídeos

There used to be videos for free mcoins but they were removed and if those offers dont give you miracle coins it should be the offerers problem

Edited by Jcbreff

The Portuguese forum now has a special section for suggestions, consider posting there next time in native language ;).

https://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?/forum/326-sugestões/

The current offerwall, provided by Fyber, is functional most of the time. I personally have already earn several coins with these offers, and the support of the service is very functional and intuitive. I recommend learning more about this service and I believe you'll get coins. Video advertising is not very dynamic, and would probably offer a reduced number of coins for a video limit that is possible to watch in a single day.

Edited by Mrkhalifa

Hi @Leandro Feitosa, if you have completed the offer and didn't receive your miracle coins, please get in touch with Fyber's support. They are the ones in charge of it.

• Nolan locked this topic