Warspear online in a nutshell

Rayotenper

On 11/1/2020 at 8:44 PM, Morgana said:

Kinda always had way more fun doing pve as well:vp-looking:

It became super stressful though when it came to winning guild tournaments :vp-sigh:

i'm quiet surprised a moderator replying to one of my posts

let's not forget about enemy players appearing out of nowhere and killing you because who knows why(thing i will post now)

36 minutes ago, Rayotenper said:

i'm quiet surprised a moderator replying to one of my posts

let's not forget about enemy players appearing out of nowhere and killing you because who knows why(thing i will post now)

Haha, moderators are just regular players like everyone else! Nothing special about us😅

It used to drive me mad when I was questing, enemy players suddenly appeared and tried to kill me :imdead: The level frustration went up pretty quick :D

19 hours ago, Morgana said:

Haha, moderators are just regular players like everyone else! Nothing special about us😅

It used to drive me mad when I was questing, enemy players suddenly appeared and tried to kill me :imdead: The level frustration went up pretty quick 😄

i shouldn't say this in public,but once i get killed by a stupid player,im out for the rest of the day

is peaceful questing asking too much?

8 hours ago, Rayotenper said:

i shouldn't say this in public,but once i get killed by a stupid player,im out for the rest of the day

is peaceful questing asking too much?

No definitely not but this is a war game after all and there will always be some people who enjoy disturbing others... 😕

13 minutes ago, Morgana said:

No definitely not but this is a war game after all and there will always be some people who enjoy disturbing others... 😕

yeah agreed.many 'hunters' outside disturbing others

5 hours ago, crnoss said:

yeah agreed.many 'hunters' outside disturbing others

that makes me wanna delete the sentinels from the game,but of course,i can't

6 hours ago, Morgana said:

if it wasn't for my black list,i would already left the game forever

8 hours ago, Rayotenper said:

that makes me wanna delete the sentinels from the game,but of course,i can't

if it wasn't for my black list,i would already left the game forever

For myself I figured out that it's just really exhausting to be mad at people constantly. 

Maybe you should take a break from the game if it drags you down this much.

I'm also a sentinel lol xD it goes the other way around, there are people who are annoying on both sides.

7 hours ago, Morgana said:

For myself I figured out that it's just really exhausting to be mad at people constantly. 

Maybe you should take a break from the game if it drags you down this much.

I'm also a sentinel lol xD it goes the other way around, there are people who are annoying on both sides.

yeah,my ignore list is bigger than my black list,also,the breaks i take only happen when an idiot kills me for no reason,also,if i stop playing,my progress for my revenge also stops

2 hours ago, Rayotenper said:

yeah,my ignore list is bigger than my black list,also,the breaks i take only happen when an idiot kills me for no reason,also,if i stop playing,my progress for my revenge also stops

This doesn't sound like you have any fun playing lol.

And what's the point of playing just to take revenge? It obviously doesn't make you have a good time^^

I won't lie I do enjoy Warspear Online. It's simpler. I used to play games like Order and Chaos but I didn't like it because of its design. 

PvE has always been better and less stressful than PvP. It feels like the game was made with PvE in mind, with PvP being an optional thing that was added way later.

18 hours ago, Morgana said:

This doesn't sound like you have any fun playing lol.

And what's the point of playing just to take revenge? It obviously doesn't make you have a good time^^

i want to let them know who they messed with,it's not like i'm the big deal or anything,if you did know me you probably wouldn't want me as an enemy

if i left now,i will still got the rage for not getting my revenge

2 hours ago, Nosotraes said:

PvE has always been better and less stressful than PvP. It feels like the game was made with PvE in mind, with PvP being an optional thing that was added way later.

actually,pvp is devs cash cow,besides of guilds and events

9 minutes ago, Rayotenper said:

Pvp is devs cash cow,besides of guilds and events

Pvp is every games cash cow. Look at Cod and Fortnite

Events is another cash cow used by games. Even WoW 

i also promote hatred between factions when players with 10 levels above killed me aroused a feeling of getting stronger and reduced to dust i improved my pve and then my pvp i can no longer be ignored by my enemies if you force yourself to play and playing it doesn't matter if it's pvp or pve you will eventually wear out unless you play without obligation.

1 hour ago, Shoujo said:

i also promote hatred between factions when players with 10 levels above killed me aroused a feeling of getting stronger and reduced to dust i improved my pve and then my pvp i can no longer be ignored by my enemies if you force yourself to play and playing it doesn't matter if it's pvp or pve you will eventually wear out unless you play without obligation.

let me tell you something,the only reasons for me to leave are the followings

-Clean black list(all players killed)

-Servers getting officially shutdown forever(make the game unplayable and abandoned in history)

2 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

Pvp is every games cash cow. Look at Cod and Fortnite

Events is another cash cow used by games. Even WoW 

not totally

in COD there's offline mode with all the content avalaible,with multiplayer bots,no hackers,no toxic players,no lag,pure offline fun

Fortnite only sells cosmetics,nothing that affects he gameplay(just like among us,which is an example that all devs should follow)

3 hours ago, Rayotenper said:

i want to let them know who they messed with,it's not like i'm the big deal or anything,if you did know me you probably wouldn't want me as an enemy

Lol this is just a freaking game so I honestly wouldn't care if I had you as an enemy because it has no impact on my life😁

And even if I cared, you don't know me either so it might as well be you who wouldn't want to have me as an enemy😋

I don't mean to offend you but you should try to relax a little bit more to have some fun🤷🏼‍♀️ 

I play with pure hatred of elves. I used to be ok with them until I played Warspear as a paladin. I got bullied because I wasn't something like a blade dancer so I went and played as a DeathKnight and I enjoy it to this day

On 11/8/2020 at 2:54 PM, Morgana said:

Lol this is just a freaking game so I honestly wouldn't care if I had you as an enemy because it has no impact on my life😁

And even if I cared, you don't know me either so it might as well be you who wouldn't want to have me as an enemy😋

I don't mean to offend you but you should try to relax a little bit more to have some fun🤷🏼‍♀️ 

you obviusly don't know me

also,having fun in warspear online is very hard,for not saying impossible

On 11/8/2020 at 3:31 PM, Sai Chandra said:

This is Warspear online. There are no rules in War. :pin3:. At the end, you make the decision for your own future and face consequences of your actions. 

my actions? which actions?

also,if there are no rules in war,why war crimes exist?

47 minutes ago, Rayotenper said:

those rules are made from basic human morale and meant to ensure that human rights would be respected and no one would suffer too much

you obviusly don't know me

You obviously don't know me either^^

Maybe you did know me if you played on US-Sapphire like 2 years and longer ago😂 

Sorry but I can't really take anyone seriously who thinks of himself as superior or badass in a freaking game🤷🏼‍♀️ I used to do it too and it turned out it made me look dumb and ridiculous.

Like what do you gain from that? 

Ugh, don't even get me started there. 

2 hours ago, Morgana said:

You obviously don't know me either^^

Maybe you did know me if you played on US-Sapphire like 2 years and longer ago😂 

Sorry but I can't really take anyone seriously who thinks of himself as superior or badass in a freaking game🤷🏼‍♀️ I used to do it too and it turned out it made me look dumb and ridiculous.

Like what do you gain from that? 

Ugh, don't even get me started there. 

i don't call myself badass or superior,said that to the entire comunity

i prefer to be modest

The way you talk surely sends off a different vibe^^

Anyway, hope you can be happy being in constant rage mode. I guess that's the most important thing🙄

9 hours ago, Morgana said:

The way you talk surely sends off a different vibe^^

Anyway, hope you can be happy being in constant rage mode. I guess that's the most important thing🙄

listen,there's always someone,somewhere,better than you om whatever you're doing

so beleive me,you got the wrong self promoter,i'm not one of them

Are you feeling alright, man? Trust me, attempting to min-max a game will only end in rage rage rage rage. It takes away the primary focus of any game. You know, having fun.

40 minutes ago, Nosotraes said:

It takes away the primary focus of any game. You know, having fun.

Really? 

And I always thought that playing games was supposed to ruin my mood every day so I could embrace the struggles in real life happily:pheew-crazy-rabbit-emoticon::vp-hehe:

21 hours ago, Rayotenper said:

Good god... what have I just read

Are you comparing the cruelty in real life wars with a game designed specifically to have a war between factions AND players? 

Again, apologies for being mean, but from now on I'll call 911 against Paintball facilities and Laser Gun-real life arena fighters

[Joke]

Competition is something that the human being has always had as inner part of him since the beginning of his existence: starting from wars for the best territory finishing to our days, were the conception of "war" has lost a purpose and is made without an actual purpose because, accept it or not, if nobody gets hurt or loses something, it's fun. Competition makes your glands release Adrenaline. Adrenaline makes you excited enough to feel good if you win a fight or even if you manage to achieve something big - for example, you pass a very hard exam. Some others, instead, don't feel excited while fighting but stressed: that's due to another hormone called Cortisol. Look, don't think it's the appropriate place to describe how these systems work precisely, but mind that what you say about having fun and stress is purely conditioned by personal and totally subjective points of view. If you dislike wars, others may not, and those others have the right to kill you while questing if you're in a war game. 

6 hours ago, Nosotraes said:

Are you feeling alright, man? Trust me, attempting to min-max a game will only end in rage rage rage rage. It takes away the primary focus of any game. You know, having fun.

having fun in warspear online is impossible,it's not like playing doom or quake,it's a kind of slow paced game

besides the comunity is a fun killer

4 hours ago, Higgings said:

Good god... what have I just read

Are you comparing the cruelty in real life wars with a game designed specifically to have a war between factions AND players? 

Again, apologies for being mean, but from now on I'll call 911 against Paintball facilities and Laser Gun-real life arena fighters

[Joke]

Competition is something that the human being has always had as inner part of him since the beginning of his existence: starting from wars for the best territory finishing to our days, were the conception of "war" has lost a purpose and is made without an actual purpose because, accept it or not, if nobody gets hurt or loses something, it's fun. Competition makes your glands release Adrenaline. Adrenaline makes you excited enough to feel good if you win a fight or even if you manage to achieve something big - for example, you pass a very hard exam. Some others, instead, don't feel excited while fighting but stressed: that's due to another hormone called Cortisol. Look, don't think it's the appropriate place to describe how these systems work precisely, but mind that what you say about having fun and stress is purely conditioned by personal and totally subjective points of view. If you dislike wars, others may not, and those others have the right to kill you while questing if you're in a war game. 

let me tell you something,the game is NEVER fun,the comunity makes it unfun,not to mention unbalanced

since most of players have high amps thanks to who knows what,feeding devs thirst of money or making an alliance with the enemy(which is a practice that some guilds are doing)

players gave me migranes more than once,all i ask,is being left alone with my stuff,i don't want to pvp since the devs seem to favor elves or opponents have high amps which makes them impossible to overcome or bear

there's 0 strategy in pvp,just a bunch of money wasted,i hate the pvp,it's impossible to win unless you're disposed to ditch your life and dedicate to play warspear instead of taking care of your life

the comunity very rarely helps lower levels,they don't even bother on educating others

i self-taugh most of the stuff i know about the game

most of the time i'm questing on my own because,besides players won't help me,their availability is limited depending on their life and location

i find so many flaws in this game that won't even recommend it to the rest of the people so they can avoid experimenting almost the same garbage i deal with everyday

i don't want to compete with a bunch of filthy humans who think they own everything and think they are better than others,that's NOT possible

the hunter players just ruin others day for their own sake,like nothing else matter

you can't trust anybody in the comunity since lies are more common than among us(and lie is part of that game)

multiplayer is,and always was,only fun with friends,with strangers it's a complete history,since most of them only seek for one thing: victory. Fun is unexistent for them,victory it's their only objective

also,i have nearly 3 yeard playing this game,i may not be the oldest player,but it's enough time to get to know how the comunity actually is

my development was tough,my bitterness towards the sentinels has grow and grow,and now my inner demon was born,in a weak phase,but maybe one day,it'll become elves worst nightmare

just so you know,i'm a lvl 32 shaman,i never got invited to dg or boss raid this year,probably will never do,considering how exigent the players are(this is why i love spring event),i have to farm quests boxes alone,i have to quest alone,almost everything alone,because as i already said,players won't help me,you know who helps me? the minions,they DO help me modt of the time,they are the most truthworthy and well behave partners

i think i got nothing left to say in this message,so,you get the memo

@Rayotenper I'm sorry for your bad experience in this case. But you're having of every player the same opinion, which is a biased way to judge. I won't argue further, since I'm confused about the fact that you hate-love warspear online. If I had this much feelings over a game, I would've quit long time ago (7 years old player speaking ^^ )

20 minutes ago, Higgings said:

@Rayotenper I'm sorry for your bad experience in this case. But you're having of every player the same opinion, which is a biased way to judge. I won't argue further, since I'm confused about the fact that you hate-love warspear online. If I had this much feelings over a game, I would've quit long time ago (7 years old player speaking ^^ )

it's not a hate-love warspear,i like the game in 30%,but i hate the comunity in 100%

20 minutes ago, Rayotenper said:

it's not a hate-love warspear,i like the game in 30%,but i hate the comunity in 100%

Toxic community you mean? 

5 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

then i gotta ask you why are you on forum if you hate the community, wouldnt it be easier to just focus on the 30% that you love

the 30% are minions and the spring event,not to mention dailies with random prices and elite mobs that got skills and are truly challenging

the 70% is that this game is online multiplayer only,pay to win,a toxic comunity alike League of Legends(never played it,never will),very hard to progress,lack of coop in comunity,etc