Goodbye Us.

Maleshaman

As the topic goes you can pretty much gues what`s it about.

Ever since I started Ws wich is nearly 3-4years ago, I`ve played on this server. I made alot of contacts, some better then others but it`s time for me to make decisions.

I have an varity of reasons why I don`t play on my main account that much, and I`m sure that my true friends know about this.

Now don`t be sad if you`re reading this, I won`t disapear. For those that never liked me go ahead and make up reasons why I`m leaving, not like I ever showed interest in these people anyway.

It pains me a little to leave a old legend behind but I`ve made my choice to continue on Eu.

Friends, you kno how to contact me, we`ve talked about it. Most certain that I`ll aid you in distress like I always had.

Said enough now, farewell Us.

Correct, I am not planning on quiting. I`d be a heartless basterd to leave the people that I love the most.

Us had it`s memories of me, including the war scarfs with it.

Time to awaken Eu and show them the capabilities.

As the topic goes you can pretty much gues what`s it about.

Ever since I started Ws wich is nearly 3-4years ago, I`ve played on this server. I made alot of contacts, some better then others but it`s time for me to make decisions.

I have an varity of reasons why I don`t play on my main account that much, and I`m sure that my true friends know about this.

Now don`t be sad if you`re reading this, I won`t disapear. For those that never liked me go ahead and make up reasons why I`m leaving, not like I ever showed interest in these people anyway.

It pains me a little to leave a old legend behind but I`ve made my choice to continue on Eu.

Friends, you kno how to contact me, we`ve talked about it. Most certain that I`ll aid you in distress like I always had.

Said enough now, farewell Us.

Goodbye bro, i thought u were already gone at us, now its official ;D

Thanks for all the kind wishes and the goodlucks.

I can inform most of you that I`ve already found my luck.

I`ve gone trough some harsh times and these people supported me trough that, unlike others wich simpely abbandon you.

Well atleast no one will be lurking around berengar's stronghold area hoping 2 pounce on and ambush any quest minded elf like a ninja.........Hurray :drinks: :drinks:

*a minute silents in respect to the old legend* ........................

Legends never die, it keep in our mind. Then the legend keep existing on another server.

Maybe i lvl my rogue on the eu but im not sure. If i do that, then i start back on the eu server as how i ever began at christmass 2011.

I believe you have enough left at Us, don't make hasty decisions.

I've been thinking about this for nearly a month now, I'd suggest you'd do the same my sister...

Good luck in Emerald  :good:

We never where game friends but here in forums you are my mate  :friends:

I know that you already had an elf in Emerald long ago so you are not going to start from Zero at least  ;D

now maleshaman is kinda hate a crowded place and hate if everything are easy lol. Good luck at eu.

and you choose to be an elf.

for pancehens. i was become single fan for you but we will meet as enemy in EU :D beware. a fan will killing you :D

for pancehens. i was become single fan for you but we will meet as enemy in EU :D beware. a fan will killing you :D

1. Its Panchens.

2. Everyone is my fan.

3. I farm eye solo unarmed with lag. I have many dooms in my bag.

I'm not sure do you remember me Male, but i remember you from the old times (like 2-3 years ago) and i gotta say, Us losing an old member once again.

Goodluck to Eu and was nice to meet you my Finnish friend.