[2020.10.30] «Horror Contest - 2020»

Akasha

hel_beauty_contest_1200x630.png

Dear players,

In October 31st, we celebrate Median Night - the favorite holiday to many players, which brings a huge source of motivation to our creative work through so many challenges during this unique year! And that's why we're gladly announce an equally unique competition, the « Horror Contest - 2020» 

With the Holiday around the corner, it seems that evil forces and a dark atmosphere continue to spread like a plague in the surroundings of Grunland and the nights seem like and endless nightmare. Totenhof and its undead army don't seem to measure efforts fighting the warriors of Arinar, but they still don't know the element of surprise in this plot. As they declared open fire, a group of heroes dressed up like zombies and got to infiltrate into the Battle Casemates with the plan of intercepting Totenhofs telegram with battle instructions to his Officers and replace it with different orders, leading the army into an trap.

As the midnight approaches, tell us warriors, do you also fear for your lives? ...Because you definitely should.. During evil times, the evil dresses up in many misleading forms. For when taking part in the contest, you won't need to guess who is the villain, because the villain this year may just be yourself! 

How to participate?

1) You will take a picture of yourself specially for the competition - wear a costume, use make up, let your creativity take place;
2) The “Warspear Online” logo must be present in the photo - symbol, drawing, phone screen, or something without using photo editor;

3) Create a topic and attach your picture, the title should be the name and server of your in-game character;

IMPORTANT! Please, carefully read the contest conditions below before taking a picture for the contest.

Conditions:

• We accept only photos made for the contest. One participant can provide only one photo;
  • Any clothing is allowed, though not clothing that goes against ethical and moral codes;
  • Group photos or photos of other people are unacceptable;
  • No other graphic elements like canvas, designs, patterns etc;
  • Editing size, filters, contrast and brightness is allowed; 

And we will resolve any controversies in our own way. We are the jury after all. Meeting these rules increase your chances to get a winning place and receive prizes!

What are the prizes?

• Miss and Mister Halloween: 15 000 Miracle coinscostume of personal choice from the Horror Circus;
  • Vice-Miss and Vice-Mister Halloween: 10 000 Miracle coins + 30 Seeker's Stamina Elixirs;
  • Other 6 finalists: 5 000 Miracle coins + 50 Caches of Plague Island;

Audience Choice Award: 7 000 Miracle Coinsdecorative skin from the Horror circus; And also, all participants will receive “Incentive Prizes” in appreciation of their efforts;

The contest is held in 2 stages

First stage

We’re accepting your photos from Today until 15.11.2020. Post your photos as single topics in this section of our forum. One participant = one topic.

Second stage

From the 15.11 to 22.11.2020, all the participants’ photos will be available on our Facebook page for open voting. You will be welcomed to vote for any participant — like and share their photos! Based on your choice, we will define the winner of the Audience Choice Awards.

Also, during that period we also will choose the winners from each category (5 for guys and 5 for girls).

On 24th of November we will announce winners of the contest and award prizes!

Happy Halloween!
AIGRIND

8 minutes ago, Fauv said:

cada um de nós deve postar uma foto sozinhos, ou podemos postar juntos?😁

Acredito que vocês possam postar juntos, mais se caso vocês ganhar só haverá um vencedor :advise:

10 minutes ago, Fauv said:

ondi criamos o topco? no forum brasileiro?

Sim no fórum brasileiro , aqui está o link 

Boa sorte !

4 minutes ago, Akasha said:

:hopeless: where are the pictures from our International community? 

this would require some irl effort unlike writing lore so it takes too much :happypumpkin: I for one, dont even have any costume

do you judge international separately from other subsections of forum or all in one 

5 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

this would require some irl effort unlike writing lore so it takes too much :happypumpkin: I for one, dont even have any costume

do you judge international separately from other subsections of forum or all in one 

Well, it depends on the amount of participants.

If we don't have a good response from the International community, It will be judged with Latin American. So far so candidates.. '-'

face palm GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY in 2020 | Giphy, Facepalm gif,  Awkward moments

37 minutes ago, Akasha said:

Well, it depends on the amount of participants.

If we don't have a good response from the International community, It will be judged with Latin American. So far so candidates.. '-'

face palm GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY in 2020 | Giphy, Facepalm gif,  Awkward moments

so i cant just post some random selfie on the last day and automatically win first place if no one else participates either

5 hours ago, Akasha said:

:hopeless: where are the pictures from our International community?

People are shy. Maybe they need someone to start it off?:huh: Maybe I can put a pumpkin on my head?
@Khrone @Ouijalove Where are your halloween costumes?

Edited by TheCaster

22 minutes ago, TheCaster said:

People are shy. Maybe they need someone to start it off?:huh: Maybe I can put a pumpkin on my head?

I don't want to appear lol

12 hours ago, TheCaster said:

Soon boi soon ☺️🖤

On 11/7/2020 at 5:43 AM, Drakoknight said:

@Akasha would that be allowed?

sure

On 11/6/2020 at 9:32 PM, TheCaster said:

can't wait to see it 😂

On 11/6/2020 at 5:52 PM, Angelxgod said:

Im impatient to see result and players creativity! :panda5:

+1

I just asked in the Br forum if this was an international contest and now I find this lol so in case of participating do we post our picture here or in the Br forum? 

8 hours ago, TikolinaPat said:

I just asked in the Br forum if this was an international contest and now I find this lol so in case of participating do we post our picture here or in the Br forum? 

You can post it here!

I noticed that Ouija possibly have a 100% chance to win as of today but everyone else on this forum (as I am aware of) has a 1/3 percent chance to win 

5 minutes ago, Cedrak said:

I expected to see many submissions but I see only a few, Br forum is ruling, the competition will be hard there.

I think that since are different forums, there will be different winners

38 minutes ago, Cedrak said:

Yeah I know, I was just wondering why there are only a few pictures in this forum. Btw what about the guy from Tourmaline that posted his picture here, will he compete with international or brazilian forum?

I think International

42 minutes ago, Cedrak said:

Yeah I know, I was just wondering why there are only a few pictures in this forum. Btw what about the guy from Tourmaline that posted his picture here, will he compete with international or brazilian forum?

I think international aswell

1 hour ago, TikolinaPat said:

I still have time left? Im almost done but not yet 😫 and bcz of the time zone idk how much time is left 😫

You still have time! 15/11 is the last day to send your picture, good luck! :true_story1:

May I ask if international contestans are also competing against the one's in the Br forum? 😳 and also what happens if the participant with more likes is the same that the person chosen for the first place? 👀

6 hours ago, TikolinaPat said:

May I ask if international contestans are also competing against the one's in the Br forum? 

Yep :clapping:

6 hours ago, TikolinaPat said:

and also what happens if the participant with more likes is the same that the person chosen for the first place? 👀

This won't happen! We will choose one for each position :smile: