cant used for enemy  :facepalm:

....why just mc have good skill ?

_like shaman,is got skill,gotta run like chicken :good:

_rogue ,we cant move anymore. :good:

_barbarian, we got down blood ....little by little... :good:

_ranger , like a shaman skill,running for skill :good:

_Druid,like rooot ,,and cant move too.... :good:

Thats all skill can used for enemy , mc vs elf :fool:

but why just bladedancer have a agression,but cant used for enemy ? just can for monster :cray: :'(

Barb also has aggression / taunt which doesnt take affect on  player like it does on mob, not just BD, it makes the enemy lose target, but so do you...

Ranger has double damge skill... and druid skill is extremly good for the two close combat classes MC has.

rogue skill loses affect when you get atked, druid has long range "stop" lasts very long at high lvl meaning it is more better than shaman skill when used against rogue n barb.

If you think only mc have good skill then play as mc and let`s see.

BD has skill which turns 180 dmg into 130 dmg for 9 seconds on high lvl, that is very good against close combat.

Barb also has aggression / taunt which doesnt take affect on  player like it does on mob, not just BD, it makes the enemy lose target, but so do you...

Ranger has double damge skill... and druid skill is extremly good for the two close combat classes MC has.

rogue skill loses affect when you get atked, druid has long range "stop" lasts very long at high lvl meaning it is more better than shaman skill when used against rogue n barb.

If you think only mc have good skill then play as mc and let`s see.

BD has skill which turns 180 dmg into 130 dmg for 9 seconds on high lvl, that is very good against close combat.

Agree about  you say ... but why only BD that has no skill cool like shaman, rogue, barbarian, ranger, druids ...... each has its advantages in within the skill, the skill can be interesting if agression MC or enemies in the arena, maybe it's better ... the problem, i as BD has little chance of winning against the shaman or rogue, because I can not attack if they got skills :facepalm:

:facepalm:

why are you comparing aggression skill of BD to the chop skill of Barbs?

the counterpart of chop skill of barb on BD is sap..

BD and Barbs has the same taunt skill..

:facepalm:

why are you comparing aggression skill of BD to the chop skill of Barbs?

the counterpart of chop skill of barb on BD is sap..

BD and Barbs has the same taunt skill..

:aggressive: :aggressive: lol ,barb skil can make reduce an bd blood if got thats skill .... :bomb: :bomb:

So not Same like BD skill ,.....ckckckck ,,,,how can  u make this name is same ???? :mega_shok:

:facepalm:   I KNOW THAT THEYRE NOT THE SAME. I WAS JUST TELLING SAP WAS THE COUNTERPART OF CHOP AND NOT AGGRESSION BECAUSE AGGRESSIONS COUNTERPART TO BARBS IS TAUNT. I'M NOT TALKING  ABOUT THE EFFECT CAUSE IF BARBS SKILLS AND BD SKILL ARE THE SAME THEN MIGHT US WELL MAKE  BARBARIAN IN FB AND VICE VERSA. SHEESH. IN THE END, IF YOURE GOING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE SKILL OF BD THEN COMPLAIN ON SAP AND NOT ON AGGRESSION.. SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS BRO . I HOPE YOU GET MY POINT

:facepalm:  I KNOW THAT THEYRE NOT THE SAME. I WAS JUST TELLING SAP WAS THE COUNTERPART OF CHOP AND NOT AGGRESSION BECAUSE AGGRESSIONS COUNTERPART TO BARBS IS TAUNT. I'M NOT TALKING  ABOUT THE EFFECT CAUSE IF BARBS SKILLS AND BD SKILL ARE THE SAME THEN MIGHT US WELL MAKE  BARBARIAN IN FB AND VICE VERSA. SHEESH. IN THE END, IF YOURE GOING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE SKILL OF BD THEN COMPLAIN ON SAP AND NOT ON AGGRESSION.. SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS BRO . I HOPE YOU GET MY POINT

:drinks: i knew ur mean ,,, but many BD need skill like another  :facepalm:

• 2 weeks later...

BD no need new skill, they are good if you stay on behind other  ;D

sorry ... i didnt want behind others,i was a in front of all my friend  :pleasantry:

• 1 month later...

bd vs. shaman... until the bd can attack he is nerly dead because first he can not move and then he is blind  ... that sucks , i think one of both should be enough  :blush: