my DK

Cisadane

oohhh kkk that sounds hyper cool. i didnt consider dks pro players before, but in emerald server, a lvl10 dk opened my eyes. i was almost hyper dead at arena, and he used his skill to bring enemy next to him and saved my almost hyper dead ass.

DK the best  :yahoo: Soak damage,block,dodge,parry above my head seems making enemy thinks "What the hell is going on ?" :lol:

Not rly, of all mc id say shaman can go for the best.

Again many of your wins are due to your partners (OP caster stuns) which allows you to deal full dmg on a stunned target.

f they can't move any melee will shred them.

Melee classes are very strong at lv10-14 but only lame people makes mid level arena chars, cause they don't wanna fight lv20 casters.

what your char bloody???

Use to be shaman when I started v1.3. Now I only play DK, mainly PvE tank now (prepearing for raids) but I use to have a PvP shield set. Hardest random pvp I ever one with shield set, but mediocre dmg - see ss. I've retired from PvP drama now.

81330_.png

Use to be shaman when I started v1.3. Now I only play DK, mainly PvE tank now (prepearing for raids) but I use to have a PvP shield set. Hardest random pvp I ever one with shield set, but mediocre dmg - see ss. I've retired from PvP drama now.

why did he tell you that hassn never listen? im curious

Cause hassn rushed us and got gouge by rouge. Naturally then spanish fled back when me and rouge came. When Spanish ran me and rouge let him go and went back and killed hassn 2v1 in a blitz. Then spanish was cornered 2v1 after hassns death Hassns problem is the lack of tactic and arrogance, he will always rush completely depending on his superior amp, and doesn't consider partners game play for a second.