skill setup!

zetta

well you definatly need 5 in lightning and then put some in entangle, barkskin is ok to leave at lv 1 or just split between entangle and barkskin.

also another setup still has 5 in lightning , 5 in entangle then either rest in barkskin or healing.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I have 5 lightning, 5 heal, 2 roots

Should I put my next points on barksin or roots? Anyone know the effect of lv5 bees? Or how much %dmg lv5  barkskin reduce?

Should I put my next points on barksin or roots? Anyone know the effect of lv5 bees? Or how much %dmg lv5  barkskin reduce?

Barskin at lvl 1 gives 5% extra defense you can use the skill & check your defense stats I would advice you to put pts in root incase ur fond of arena !

Actually barkskin gives 3% at level 1 and 7% level 5 and lasts 4 full heal cycles at level 5. Just thought i would share  ;)

4 full heal cycles?  :shok:  awesome.

damn it's bad what we can't see what we will get on next spell level... but ofc if we will screwd up, we will need to buy book of oblg. so more mcoints and thats means no changes :/

4 full heal cycles?  :shok:  awesome.

damn it's bad what we can't see what we will get on next spell level... but ofc if we will screwd up, we will need to buy book of oblg. so more mcoints and thats means no changes :/

once new skills being introduce to each classes, skills will reset to 1. so, this case we dont need to buy book of oblivian.  :friends:

once new skills being introduce to each classes, skills will reset to 1. so, this case we dont need to buy book of oblivian.  :friends:

Skill points gets reset if we get new skills, no new skills for us so no skill reset

Normally skill points are reset when we get a NEW skill. But these new skills are only for new factions. I didnt hear anything about existing players getting a new skill. We have 5 and the new classes will each have 5. As far as I know.

Edit. If anybody has lv5 bees swarm, pm me so we can fight in arena, and use bees on me and I look at my attributes to see how much it reduces my atk spd by. I also want to see how long it lasts at full effect.

i wasted a book of obliv with this experiment. i once made bees lv5 to check if it even does something or what.

well all bees do is slow down enemy attack (doesnt make damage low), make em slo-mo attack. im +5 druid and i owned a +9 archer with it. his blessing never worked for once(he used 2 times and my fella druid was dead) idk druid speed is around 3.2, but the arch was attakin slower than me. that all i felt. but i still thot roots r better to disable n run away. bees cnt do that if ur runnin from mc mob.  :bad:

I was thinking maybe at lv 5 it would make enemy player's atk spd so slow like the undead mobs outside citadel of dinalts knights (blue lv undead mobs)

And I was hoping maybe it would help farm bosses easier if they hit SIGNIFICANTLY slower.

I was thinking maybe at lv 5 it would make enemy player's atk spd so slow like the undead mobs outside citadel of dinalts knights (blue lv undead mobs)

And I was hoping maybe it would help farm bosses easier if they hit SIGNIFICANTLY slower.

exactly. the druids, shaman and barbs go even slower

i wasted a book of obliv with this experiment. i once made bees lv5 to check if it even does something or what.

well all bees do is slow down enemy attack (doesnt make damage low), make em slo-mo attack. im +5 druid and i owned a +9 archer with it. his blessing never worked for once(he used 2 times and my fella druid was dead) idk druid speed is around 3.2, but the arch was attakin slower than me. that all i felt. but i still thot roots r better to disable n run away. bees cnt do that if ur runnin from mc mob.  :bad:

Bees not only lower speed but crtical rate as well so the chances of doing crtical damage is lowerd .....

5 lighting 5 heal 5 root 1 bark  1 bees  :good:

(mod for changes)

i also want this set up  :good: ..when i reach level 20.  ;D .. but maybe knox skill set up wud be good too..  or bees will be level 2.. as slay says good for boss hunt esp.  (for eye hunting in lab or beholder ) ;D

• 4 weeks later...

i also want this set up  :good: ..when i reach level 20.  ;D .. but maybe knox skill set up wud be good too..  or bees will be level 2.. as slay says good for boss hunt esp.  (for eye hunting in lab or beholder ) ;D

Yes Nenen, actually I am raising a hardcore druid for hunt build with these skills setup

lightning: 1

heal: 5

root: 1

bark: 5

bees: 5

Its very hard to raise with lightning 1 but really awesome in boss hunting

But don't expect too much on PvP or war coz this build is pure angel  ;D

YAH.. thats cool too.. it really depends on what u want to build in ur character,...or purpose or what u really enjoy  1. for pvp(dam skill & def) 2. for hunt(heal&def)) 3. for farming(dam) 4. or combination of the above ..all balance ;D ...

--> but what matter most for me is that to be a good druid., a friend to all(loving enemy.. heheh.). u have a heart &  doesnt ignore people..

• 2 weeks later...

Its very hard to raise with lightning 1 but really awesome in boss hunting

But don't expect too much on PvP or war coz this build is pure angel  ;D

This^

I'm using a support build; 5 heal, 5 swarm, 2 skin, lv17. Skin to be 5 @ lv20. A druid friend of mine, also with swarm5, tested his in arena and said his bees reduced 19% crit and 7% haste to 0% on opposing mc status.

I'm interested in more testing myself, pm on sapphire if you are willing :D

So I did a quick test with a lv20 shaman..

crit% without swarm was 17.6

with Lv5 swarm was 5.6

attack speed without swarm was 2.3

with Lv5 swarm was -27.6

..and another with a Lv17 rogue

crit% without swarm was 24.1

with Lv5 swarm was 12.1

attack speed without swarm was 12.9

with Lv5 swarm was -17

..so, it looks like Lv5 swarm is a 12% crit and 30% speed debuff.

:D

Thanks a lot for contributing. I had lv5 barkskin heal and bees. Great for hunting, especially for lab.

Imma change my set up to 5 heal 5 root 5 bees 1 bark 1 bolt.

I hope its going fine.

Oh it should  8)

• 1 month later...