Skill suggestions

Deltaman

Do you think Warspear online need new skills?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Warspear online need new skills?

• Yes
    • Yes, but only passive
    • Yes, but no passives
    • No

How is it op ? Rogues cant kill any caster nowdays 'cos rogues doesnt have ranged skill. So thats why I made teleport back to enemy ;)

Ok. It may not be op, but since i already "gave" rogue the throwing knife skill, i thought it would be a bit op with another stop-runners-skill

Druid: Heirvine

Druid "casts" ( 2-4 seconds) to use mass heal. Itis instantly healing skill which is more effective in PvE. Heal is cancelled if player uses CC effect skill.

Healing increases leveling up

Some close combat classes: Light footed (passive)

When CC effect is casted on character, it cancels it and gains 30% more speed for 4 seconds. Can be occur every 30 seconds

Gonna add heirvine (what does that even mean?), but "light footed" is extremely op...so yea

Ok, i get that part. But isn't a skill tree a tree with branches and paths that are even more depending on each other?

Yea, for this ill work for other skills and try to connect them.

Gonna add heirvine (what does that even mean?), but "light footed" is extremely op...so yea

Actually I managed to make one "Ultimate" skill with 30-60 second cooldown for each class but ok. I have to tell that i took name from Heirbloom word, which iis skill in WoW. I managed to change it wine but vine sounds better. Anyway im out of here now

Actually I managed to make one "Ultimate" skill with 30-60 second cooldown for each class but ok. I have to tell that i took name from Heirbloom word, which iis skill in WoW. I managed to change it wine but vine sounds better. Anyway im out of here now

If you could show some other "ultimate" skills for other classes to so that it would be balanced, i would add them for sure (as long as they aren't insta-kill and so on) :drinks:

Switch weapon sir u will change ur wep to a shielded or two handed user like on the PC games ... for more damage or survival chance

I don't get it. You already can change from shield and a one-handed weapon to a two-handed weapon and so on. No need for a skill to do that :facepalm: 

Barbarian, ultimate: Stance

Barbarian has 2 stances, offensive stance and defensive stance. Offensive upgrades barbarians attack power 15%. Defensive stance ignores 20% of all damage that barbarian receives. You can change chance whenever you want without cooldown.

Rogue, ultimate: Flight footed

If rogue is hit by CC effect skill, he ignore it. Also he gains 30% more movement speed for 6 seconds. Can occur every 30 seconds.

BD, ultimate: Titan's grip

This skill gives BD power to use two-handed in one hand. Supports dual wield.

Druid, ultimate: One with the nature.

Druid has now option to use "forms". Druid has exactly 2 forms, basic and panther mode. Panther mode has 3 skills big hit, stun and stealth. Costs 30-40% of energy. Panther is different form with its own hp and energy. If you change mode, your other mode's hp and energy doesnt regen.

Another idea for druid: Tree-ent

Costs 30-45% of your mana. Ent has huge amount of energy and astral power. Ent mode has only basic attack and 2 different healing skills and 1 stun. Ent mode lasts 15 seconds.

1st. Cure of forest: Instantly heals 5% of targets hp. 1 second cooldown.

2nd. King's rose: Heals continuesly target, heal power depends to your Astral damage.  You can apply 2 of these to target. 4 second cooldown.

Stomp: Stomps ground and stuns every enemy within 5 yards for 2 seconds. 7 second cooldown.

These can't be upgraded so you cant spend skill points on these. These skills can be acquired by mastering your class (24lvl or 30 ?) I will make more ;)

Barbarian, ultimate: Stance

Barbarian has 2 stances, offensive stance and defensive stance. Offensive upgrades barbarians attack power 15%. Defensive stance ignores 20% of all damage that barbarian receives. You can change chance whenever you want without cooldown.

Rogue, ultimate: Flight footed

If rogue is hit by CC effect skill, he ignore it. Also he gains 30% more movement speed for 6 seconds. Can occur every 30 seconds.

BD, ultimate: Titan's grip

This skill gives BD power to use two-handed in one hand. Supports dual wield.

Druid, ultimate: One with the nature.

Druid has now option to use "forms". Druid has exactly 2 forms, basic and panther mode. Panther mode has 3 skills big hit, stun and stealth. Costs 30-40% of energy. Panther is different form with its own hp and energy. If you change mode, your other mode's hp and energy doesnt regen.

Another idea for druid: Tree-ent

Costs 30-45% of your mana. Ent has huge amount of energy and astral power. Ent mode has only basic attack and 2 different healing skills and 1 stun. Ent mode lasts 15 seconds.

1st. Cure of forest: Instantly heals 5% of targets hp. 1 second cooldown.

2nd. King's rose: Heals continuesly target, heal power depends to your Astral damage.  You can apply 2 of these to target. 4 second cooldown.

Stomp: Stomps ground and stuns every enemy within 5 yards for 2 seconds. 7 second cooldown.

These can't be upgraded so you cant spend skill points on these. These skills can be acquired by mastering your class (24lvl or 30 ?) I will make more ;)

Idk really. I must say that i think these skill are way to odd and unbalanced compared to eachother. I mean like, a BD with a two-handed sword AND a one-handed sword? That would kick the ass out of everyone. :(  And adding such complex systems as shape-shifting skills to some classes, is a bit........to much i think.

For melee tanks there needs to armor break skills this would especially help one hand users.

How about a passive for melees (excluding rogues, blade dancers) after a stun cause every melee tank has one, it breaks a % of enemies armor for a short period of time. Make the percentage higher for one hands to so this encourages more one hand tanks in the game and maybe balance it out between melee tanks and the rest. Hope you like this idea :)

For melee tanks there needs to armor break skills this would especially help one hand users.

How about a passive for melees (excluding rogues, blade dancers) after a stun cause every melee tank has one, it breaks a % of enemies armor for a short period of time. Make the percentage higher for one hands to so this encourages more one hand tanks in the game and maybe balance it out between melee tanks and the rest. Hope you like this idea :)

I already added a skill like this, "Tear Armor". And i don't think people would be encouraged by breaking def. A tank wants hp, def and block

You should add a poll Deltaman.

Ask what people think about your suggestion AND about adding more skills ingame.

Let's make things clearer.

I already added a skill like this, "Tear Armor". And i don't think people would be encouraged by breaking def. A tank wants hp, def and block

i was talking about one hand tanks. We need something to balance us with the other classes, we already have good hp defense and block because we use shields but the 1h damage is terrible most of time or maybe all of the time healers can keep up with our damage, so we need something to boost one hand damage and armor break sounds like perfect idea plus it would be a passive for everytime you stun someone because all melee tanks have stuns. This is a great chance for melee tanks to be balanced with the rest of classes. We might need hp, def block etc but we also need the damage too.

Btw what i mean for melee tanks are palads, barbs and dks. But the passive needs to be effective for 1h users only. As 2h will make people complain about how OP we are.

i was talking about one hand tanks. We need something to balance us with the other classes, we already have good hp defense and block because we use shields but the 1h damage is terrible most of time or maybe all of the time healers can keep up with our damage, so we need something to boost one hand damage and armor break sounds like perfect idea plus it would be a passive for everytime you stun someone because all melee tanks have stuns. This is a great chance for melee tanks to be balanced with the rest of classes. We might need hp, def block etc but we also need the damage too.

As a tank, you don't care about dmg too much. If you want to deal dmg use a 2h weapon instead. And even if you added it, it would be so damn unbalanced between the classes. A pala with FOJ comes and decrease everyone's def around him, while a barb doesn't even affect one enemy since charge failed and a dk who got two stuns can use the effect twice :facepalm:

Btw what i mean for melee tanks are palads, barbs and dks. But the passive needs to be effective for 1h users only. As 2h will make people complain about how OP we are.

I know what a melee tank is, i am not a noob. And tanks are tanks, not dmg dealers

Exactly but nowdays its just fairy tale... :/ I hope you fix that!! :friends:

Sadly i can't. It is up to devs to decide if they gonna fix it or not. But a warlock tanking while real tanks stand beside watching is not very good, so hopefully they will make tanks tanks  (Sam Hain)  :sorry:

Deltaman,

Just an idea to control this post. We should determinate an limit to the number of skills to each class, for example, more 3 passives and 3 actives, because i was thinking, based on the skill tree model and the max level actually (20), even if you earn more skill points, distribbute the skills trough only 20 levels and not beeing OP its difficult, even knowing Ayvondil release is suppose to take the max level to 30 ( i think they will put 20-24 next update, and after take to 30 in other update).

This way, isn't better choose few skills but the best suggestions? Or if the skills are not added, but evolved, like this:

Ranger: Power Shot: At level 3 it deal normal damage + 45% approximately

If you reach a certeain level, you can "evolve" into:

Double Shot: You shoot 2 arrows dealing normal damage + 25% to one target, but if you or your party are threatened by more than one enemy, you hit two targets (one arrow/target, dealing the same normal dmg+ 25%).

Or, instead of reaching a certain level, you reach the skill level 5, but i let this to you decide.  :lol:

I know what a melee tank is, i am not a noob. And tanks are tanks, not dmg dealers

Ok. When killing a boss (suppose astral) doesnt the boss and mobs attack whoever is doing the highest damage? Oh wait that wouldnt be the `tanks` would it? Because we arent damage dealers but what happens... The damage dealers are usually casters or a rogues (elfs and fb can deal with this), boss and mobs focus on them then they die, then the mobs and boss focus on the healers... Dead. They wipe out everything else. And your left? This is a situation that most one hands face like me and if you dont focus on our attacks and focus on other classes attacks what will happen to us `tanks` we wont be able to `tank` thier attacks very effectively can we? People usually pay attention to attack when making a class cause without it, you cant kill other classes can you? Think about this properly bro.

Sadly i can't. It is up to devs to decide if they gonna fix it or not. But a warlock tanking while real tanks stand beside watching is not very good, so hopefully they will make tanks tanks  (Sam Hain)  :sorry:

exactly what i meant, us one hand tanks arent dealing damage and we dont seem to be tanking either.

As a tank, you don't care about dmg too much. If you want to deal dmg use a 2h weapon instead. And even if you added it, it would be so damn unbalanced between the classes. A pala with FOJ comes and decrease everyone's def around him, while a barb doesn't even affect one enemy since charge failed and a dk who got two stuns can use the effect twice :facepalm:

this thing is to target one person, the person your mainly attcking will be affected. Plus dk has 2 stuns?cause as i recall they only have one.

Passive for every class: Threat

Always when you hit an enemy, you raise enemy's threat towards you. Obviously higher damage dealt towards mob adds more threat. Doesnt work against other players. Enemy attacks to player who has most threat towards enemy. Max threat is 1k. That 1k split to players who hit enemy.

Passive for every tank class (BD, Barbarian, DK, Paladin): Threat of justice

Tank's  damaging skills adds 100% more threat to enemy. Basic attacks adds 10%. Aggression/taunt skill adds different amount of threat which depends on skill lvl of aggression/taunt. Aggression/taunt skill build: 100,150,250,400,500 threat. Let tanks be tanks! :friends:

Always when you hit an enemy, you raise enemy's threat towards you. Obviously higher damage dealt towards mob adds more threat. Doesnt work against other players. Enemy attacks to player who has most threat towards enemy. Max threat is 1k. That 1k split to players who hit enemy.

Tank's  damaging skills adds 100% more threat to enemy. Basic attacks adds 10%. Aggression/taunt skill adds different amount of threat which depends on skill lvl of aggression/taunt. Aggression/taunt skill build: 100,150,250,400,500 threat. Let tanks be tanks! :friends:

that zoundd pretty nice time tanks were tanks again! :friends:

Deltaman,

Just an idea to control this post. We should determinate an limit to the number of skills to each class, for example, more 3 passives and 3 actives, because i was thinking, based on the skill tree model and the max level actually (20), even if you earn more skill points, distribbute the skills trough only 20 levels and not beeing OP its difficult, even knowing Ayvondil release is suppose to take the max level to 30 ( i think they will put 20-24 next update, and after take to 30 in other update).

This way, isn't better choose few skills but the best suggestions? Or if the skills are not added, but evolved, like this:

Ranger: Power Shot: At level 3 it deal normal damage + 45% approximately

If you reach a certeain level, you can "evolve" into:

Double Shot: You shoot 2 arrows dealing normal damage + 25% to one target, but if you or your party are threatened by more than one enemy, you hit two targets (one arrow/target, dealing the same normal dmg+ 25%).

Or, instead of reaching a certain level, you reach the skill level 5, but i let this to you decide.  :lol:

Sry, i don't really get what you are trying to say

Ok. When killing a boss (suppose astral) doesnt the boss and mobs attack whoever is doing the highest damage? Oh wait that wouldnt be the `tanks` would it? Because we arent damage dealers but what happens... The damage dealers are usually casters or a rogues (elfs and fb can deal with this), boss and mobs focus on them then they die, then the mobs and boss focus on the healers... Dead. They wipe out everything else. And your left? This is a situation that most one hands face like me and if you dont focus on our attacks and focus on other classes attacks what will happen to us `tanks` we wont be able to `tank` thier attacks very effectively can we? People usually pay attention to attack when making a class cause without it, you cant kill other classes can you? Think about this properly bro.

I get the problem, but armor break is not the solution. Instead devs should add some kind of automatic taunt to all tank classes

This is exactly what i think should help alot. Gonna add it for sure :drinks: :)

this thing is to target one person, the person your mainly attcking will be affected. Plus dk has 2 stuns?cause as i recall they only have one.

Yes, one stun at their dark dmg skill, and one partial stun at threads of darkness

Hmm they look cool but 10 active skills!? it wont fit in then the max level should be 50-100 so it would be cool then

Actually you don't see this idea in right view, 10 skills is still low amount of skills that I think should be added. If we compare amount of skills to other games. This game needs advance and stradegy, not spamming skills like we now do as Wlock or Shaman. I tell you that this game is easy to play even if we have 10 skills