[2013.12.02] Warspear Online is now on Linux!

snorlax

• Developer

Опубликованное фото

Friends!

Warspear Online is getting closer!

Recently we released Windows Phone 8 version of Warspear Online. And today we have good news for open source software supporters – Warspear Online is available for Linux-based operating systems.

We made deb package and tested it on the most popular Debian distributives: Ubuntu, Mint, Debian and some others.

If you are using any other Debian based distributive and not listed above and you have any difficulties while installing game, we are asking you to leave commentaries in this thread.

Download:

To download Warspear Online follow links:

Download deb i386

Download deb amd64

Ubuntu:

Warspear Online approved by Ubuntu Software Centre!

Now You can download game directly from your work space - Ubuntu Apps or via link - http://warspear-online.com/files/ubuntu

Your feedback is very important to us.

Please, send your opinions, bug reports and suggestions to our technical support.

Play the game, invite your friends and have fun!

Best regards,

Warspear Online team

< Let’s play Warspear! > ----------------------        \   ^__^         \  (oo)\_______            (__)\       )\/\                ||----w |                ||     ||

Whats Linux :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:  ????????????

another computer operation system.

another computer operation system.

Oh lols :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice work to dev team but i suggest to check every day in google for hack in linux and build a very strong firewall, like great wall for example xD

Too risky move the linux, i hope to don't see green unicorns the next days in game :snorlax:

Hi, I use kubuntu 12.04.

When I start warspear it ask for existing account or make new one. If I log in into an existing account, after exit and restart warspear, login settings are there. But if I restart linux, then when I start warspear again it won't remember my last login. but settings are still there in home folder in ./config/warspear . if i login again then warspear remember settings again for that ubuntu session, but until restart... 

• Developer

Hi, I use kubuntu 12.04.

When I start warspear it ask for existing account or make new one. If I log in into an existing account, after exit and restart warspear, login settings are there. But if I restart linux, then when I start warspear again it won't remember my last login. but settings are still there in home folder in ./config/warspear . if i login again then warspear remember settings again for that ubuntu session, but until restart... 

We'll check this issue.

Thank you for report.

• Developer

Опубликованное фото

Now You can download game directly from your work space - Ubuntu Apps or via link - http://warspear-online.com/files/ubuntu

Game on!

Nice work to dev team but i suggest to check every day in google for hack in linux and build a very strong firewall, like great wall for example xD

Too risky move the linux, i hope to don't see green unicorns the next days in game :snorlax:

This made me facepalm so hard i knocked myself out. Do you even know what a firewall is and what it does? Seems like you have no clue what you are saying.

This made me facepalm so hard i knocked myself out. Do you even know what a firewall is and what it does? Seems like you have no clue what you are saying.

Do you have any idea what avanced linux users can do?

Seems like you have no clue what you are saying.

XD

For no dev-hackers linux is just a free good firmware... Don't get upset:-P

Cause every hack first is made in linux and after in windows? So what? XD

Firewall its a cool name for something.... XD

Do you have any idea what avanced linux users can do?

Seems like you have no clue what you are saying.

You don't understand why i said that because you don't know what firewall means either..

Just look at this:

Firewall its a cool name for something.... XD

And just because someone uses a more complicated OS doesn't automatically turn him into a l33t h4x0r. Most hackers use windows anyways, if you don't believe me then go check hackforums.net

You don't understand why i said that because you don't know what firewall means either..

Just look at this:

And just because someone uses a more complicated OS doesn't automatically turn him into a l33t h4x0r. Most hackers use windows anyways, if you don't believe me then go check hackforums.net

u are an idiot... end of story!

next thing you would say is that "servers run on windows os cause its safer"

u are an idiot... end of story!

next thing you would say is that "servers run on windows os cause its safer"

So i am an idiot for saying the truth. Ok. I said NOTHING wrong, if i did in your opinion show me where. I was right, that guy has no clue what a firewall is. Flaming because you are out of arguments i see.

Well...

I won't fill forum with hacking, search it yourself...

*Seb o malakas dn ktlvenei oti g na klepsei pragmata k lefta s tetoio game pleon prepei na bei sto pc me ta dedomena xD

Well...

I won't fill forum with hacking, search it yourself...

*Seb o malakas dn ktlvenei oti g na klepsei pragmata k lefta s tetoio game pleon prepei na bei sto pc me ta dedomena xD

afoy o karagkiozhs nomizei oti ola ginontai apo windows. ti allo na toy peis? :D

ps. get ur ass ingame!!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello. I'm a crunchbang user, Crunchbang is a distribution based in Debian Wheezy.

The problem is about library "libc6 2.13". and the game needs "libc6 2.15".  Can you give me an alternative solution please?

I've played the game in windows and I really like it. I want to play it in this distribution.

Hello. I'm a crunchbang user, Crunchbang is a distribution based in Debian Wheezy.

The problem is about library "libc6 2.13". and the game needs "libc6 2.15".  Can you give me an alternative solution please?

I've played the game in windows and I really like it. I want to play it in this distribution.

youre better off making a new topic in support, nobody is reading this thread anymore.

i can try and give advice, but im pulling it out of my ass. have you tried deleting warspear from your computer, then going back into the files and clear anything left behind? if the download from the official warspear page always gives you 2.13, its probably going to be fixed next update. but if its being overridden because of older files not being deleted it could just be a simple delete/re-download to fix

Опубликованное фото

Friends!

Warspear Online is getting closer!

Recently we released Windows Phone 8 version of Warspear Online. And today we have good news for open source software supporters – Warspear Online is available for Linux-based operating systems.

We made deb package and tested it on the most popular Debian distributives: Ubuntu, Mint, Debian and some others.

If you are using any other Debian based distributive and not listed above and you have any difficulties while installing game, we are asking you to leave commentaries in this thread.

Download:

To download Warspear Online follow links:

Download deb i386

Download deb amd64

Ubuntu:

Your feedback is very important to us.

Please, send your opinions, bug reports and suggestions to our technical support.

Play the game, invite your friends and have fun!

Best regards,

Warspear Online team

< Let’s play Warspear! > ----------------------        \   ^__^         \  (oo)\_______            (__)\       )\/\                ||----w |                ||     ||
great :drinks: