Item parameters?

Vanhelsing

Question

Can someone tell me what does it mean when an item is equipping or personal. It's the little "padlock" symbol under the parameters section when viewing an item. I noticed it can be none, equipping or personal. For example, when I buy an item, like sword it has the equipping status, but when I want to equip it, it asks me if I'm sure and that it will become personal. What's the difference? :unknw:

7 answers to this question

Personal means you can't give it to another player. You can only sell it to shop.

Equipping will make item personal upon equipping.

I see, thx :friends:

Two more questions:

1. What is the slot in equipments on the left above the ring and beneath the weapon slot ment for?

2. What is the maximum number of members in a party including me as the leader?

Personal means you can't give it to another player. You can only sell it to shop.

Equipping will make item personal upon equipping.

imho personalized means it will change your appearance because i have tried to pass to other player my used gear and succeed as long as the recipient have the skill that items need

Hm, but the items that are not "personal" also change your appearance and those who have no parameters at all do it also, so it can't be that. And not all items that are used are also personal.

If items are not made personal, so while you're equipping them first time ever there is no confirmation window, can be sold/given to someone once you don't need them anymore. It has nothing to do with appearance.