Druid vs Shaman

Nakkti

Devs... I am aware the mountain clans/forsaken have some Powerful classes. But you developers do tend to favour elves in ALOT of aspects. Im not here trying to sound whiney. But my +8 shaman gets raped by most druids with the same amplification. Im getting beat 1v1 atleast 3/5 times against the same amp. While im using +8 moon staff, with high resi, and moon def set. I also realised that root has a 13 second cool down, while blind is a 15 second cool down spell. That makes. a HUGE difference in a one v one pvp. Not to mention druids 4% dmg/and heal buff from inactive skills. Root last a couple more seconds, AND has a couple less second cool down. Can you please balance this?

Lol, you don't sound whiney mate. I beat shamans really fast on my druid just cuz druids have a greater advantage. I'm a level 14 beating level 16 shamans... Granted they're either just really weak or idiots, but none the less I still do manage to beat them. I wouldn't want devs decreasing druid skills. But also remember shamans have blind AND quake, we only have root. Its all about outwitting the druid. And tbh there's a lot of idiot druids on EU server...

Druids only have 1 stun (Entangling roots) and Shamans have 2 stuns (Earthquake and Blind) so it is already balanced. It's all about finding the right strategy.

Qauke isnt a stun on ranged opponents. i mean. Could back off the druid, and regen while hes quaked. But it wouldnt even make sense. He'd regen too. And blind is 2 seconds shorter then roots. Ive faced many druids where I could time my blind perfect to duck up there heal for about two seconds, but when I try and push that anothersecond or two, I gett rooted. I get rooted twice, before I use my blind. The only way I can beat the same amp druid is by timing it perfect, and even then I have to rely on luck. Druid is op af. Good class. But with changes to bees and hamstring, I feel like AI grind needs to rebalance the pvp aspect of each class.

Your not the first to mention this and probably not the last.

However, changes are needed. What you may ask? Try changing your style/timing and be more accurate. With that alone you shouldn`t have difficulties vs druids.

Yes I`m pointing to you, a simple change in strategy can determin your winning rate dramaticly.

1v1 druids are alot better then shaman. Don't forget that blind adds 20% dodge on target, so druid gets extra dodges.

Bees is a OP skill and works perfect for kiting and deal good dmg so don't say druid only got 1 control skill.

Shaman however has its strength fighting group fights, where quake is useful and and not pointless fighting other healers 1v1.

Druids root is the best single target stun ingame due to its time properties and firstborn passive skill is alot stronger then other factions. However if its best to be shaman or druid in PvP is situational, completely depending on opponent class and numbers.

Both classes are OP

druid not op :wacko: m shamn ..never feel druid powerfull then shamn..my +9 shamn own +10 druid...even u in root u can hit druid means druid not get time for heal ..bt druid cant hit u while he in blind ..u get time for heal ur self..so stop saying druid op  :facepalm:

Dude the story is:

The evil side have more powerful skills as u said, so devs gave the good side 1 awesome skill can give a balance between evil & good......... in the end the bad side always get smashed. End of story :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

• 2 weeks later...

druid not op :wacko: m shamn ..never feel druid powerfull then shamn..my +9 shamn own +10 druid...even u in root u can hit druid means druid not get time for heal ..bt druid cant hit u while he in blind ..u get time for heal ur self..so stop saying druid op  :facepalm:

Biggest bull shitm ive ever heard. Go Play the game some more bud. Shoot me your screen name, ill send you a pro+8 druid that'll whoop you 7/10 times. If not more.

Dude the story is:

The evil side have more powerful skills as u said, so devs gave the good side 1 awesome skill can give a balance between evil & good......... in the end the bad side always get smashed. End of story :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Shaman Blind is op skill :shok: :shok: