Which set of armor should I choose on lvl 18?

Exsodus

Hi guys and gals.Im new to this game.After hardwork for 2-3 days finally I reach lvl 14 haha...Well lets go to the poin. Im a shielder deathknight :yahoo: Now when I reach lvl 18,which set of armor should I choose : The devine defense set or the heroic endurance set ??.I saw the heroic endurance armor have block stat (important for shielder) but the set bonuses is health and health regen.And the devine defense set got no block stat but the stat bonuses is more defense(important for my DS) and health.Or should I mix them?(idk :nea: ).Tell me what you think is better.It would be a great help for me ;D ;D ;D

Use Heroic armour + Gloves(Hp bonus + Block stat)with Divine defense Helmet+boots(Defense bonus)

Mix set is better I think.

Thanks a lot Pummy.But why you choose armour+gloves for heroic and helmet+boots for divine??Isnt the boots,gloves and helmet for both set have the same stats??

Thanks a lot Pummy.But why you choose armour+gloves for heroic and helmet+boots for divine??Isnt the boots,gloves and helmet for both set have the same stats??

Yes same stat but Set bonus works only if you have 2x pieces of same set. Like heroic is one set of gears and Divine defense is another set of gears.

If u Combine 2x Pieces of Heroic you get 239hp bonus(once only dont add both up),

later if u combine another 2x pieces of heroic you get +21 hp regeneration (once),So a full set heroic gives you 239hp+21 hp regeneration!

If u combine 2x Divine def ull get +463def(once again) then if u combine 2x more piece of DD ill get +239 hp.

So total if Full set divine def=463def+239hp.

If u mix both sets Heroic armour+ Gloves/helmet/boots with divine def 2x more piece. You will get same 239hp+463def bonus along with a Block stat!

Yes same stat but Set bonus works only if you have 2x pieces of same set. Like heroic is one set of gears and Divine defense is another set of gears.

If u Combine 2x Pieces of Heroic you get 239hp bonus(once only dont add both up),

later if u combine another 2x pieces of heroic you get +21 hp regeneration (once),So a full set heroic gives you 239hp+21 hp regeneration!

If u combine 2x Divine def ull get +463def(once again) then if u combine 2x more piece of DD ill get +239 hp.

So total if Full set divine def=463def+239hp.

If u mix both sets Heroic armour+ Gloves/helmet/boots with divine def 2x more piece. You will get same 239hp+463def bonus along with a Block stat!

A brief explanation  :)  Thanks

Finally... Just wanted to say thanks alot to Pummy and this post... I've always wondered why players wants to use 2 parts of a set and mix it with a pair of another set (half DD and half BG/ half GT and half RF)... I never thought that using 2 parts of a set will give you the 1st bonus... Hehe... Thanks again :)

Using 4 pcs of lv18 won't work PvP. Shields already suffer from low resi.

Building PvE differs alot from building a PvP tank or balanced tank gear. I can promise you a good built PvE tank has doubled tank capability compared to a balanced tank set. Believe me I've made both builds, a PvP balanced tank only lasts half the time a PvE tank does soloing the same boss.

With my PvE gear I solo Garr shagg easy.My mix PvP tank set couldn't solo sea monster.

My tip, don't pick your gear by its level. Pick what you need to make a good unity.

• 3 months later...

I think the best mix for pve and pvp is:

DD armor

DD helm

HE boots

HE gloves

Arena sheld

Arena sword

Arena belt

Put some resi runes on the belt and the boots, that should work well. But u have to find out how to mix DD and HE, it deppends on player's style of fighting and u have to figure it out on ur own. Good luck !

• 1 month later...

And it isnt better if u use all the set ?? glove, armor, helm and boots of DD or HE ??

Depends on how u gonna use ur dk.

Full hè is good for survival for example

and full DD ?? i am new and i am gonna be lv 18 soon so i wanna know how its better for me.    :blush:

I would not recommend full dd but dd helmet,boots and hè armor and gloves like pummy suggested up topic