[2020.10.29] Update Warspear Online 9.1: Infected Grunland. Release

Peony

4 hours ago, Lalution said:

Can Ratborg be released as a character costume? Too cool looking to say goodbye after Halloween :cryingpumpkin:

Costume? We should keep it as a fricking Forsaken class!!

• Developer
28 минут назад, Danfake сказал:

Skull chests don't open

Make sure you have enough free space in your bag before opening them. 

4 hours ago, Zurp said:

Finished all quests but didn't get the achievement. Is this bugged or is there more quests coming? @Akasha @snorlax

image.png.96325bbedd0b080bf0612d6bac70ec56.png

all the different dailies?

5 hours ago, Zurp said:

Finished all quests but didn't get the achievement. Is this bugged or is there more quests coming?

I don't know yet. But you're the first to report, are you sure no one completed it?

This tower 32 is not good, nor is it worth the investment in stm pots, bad to finish the tower ... the difficulty is very high, many mobs to end up dying on the boss or just drop the bar ... not worth it... hobs mobs 2k in dmg with 5k defense? Isn't that wrong? is this a mistake and will it be corrected?

32 minutes ago, Akasha said:

I don't know yet. But you're the first to report, are you sure no one completed it?

Managed to finish it now! I did ALL quests in horror circus before reset but it didn't finish. I did some quests now for the 2nd time and I got it done. Not sure why it didn't work the first time.

As LV 32 estão com uma dificuldade muito alta, e nem todos tem condições de fazê-la, hj conseguir fazer com meu tanque 8k de defesa e 9k de HP graças a pt q tinha jogadores bons, mas mesmo com uma super boa, e só conseguimos em 2 stam. Não vale a pena entrar nessas bg no sufoco, gastar 2 stam e dropar uma barra! 

Edited by Enila
Bg halloween com dificuldade muita alta

Yo. US Servers went Down mid events like wtf. all 3 Where up at once and server went down. Also the scaling for the health of the mobs in 32 is way to high. even as a +10 full pt we runnin lowest 7 min run and low amps cant even do it if your below +8 u cant do DG almost on any level. Should Fix the Scaling.

5 horas atrás, Cedrak disse:

É porque este dg é feito para as riquezas +9 +10, relíquias completas e buffs de guilda, eles têm que receber algo pelo qual paguem. Eu sou pobre +1 e falhei duas vezes, então fui para o dg 28.

A propósito, a presença de Warlocks seria boa devido à quantidade de mobs, mas também poderia desacelerar o boss com Fading.

I'm + 8 + 9 and I'm not and I'm finding the tower very difficult, I even give up on it, I have 15 stam sets in the bag and I'm not going to the kkkkk tower and I'm in a great guild, so I wait anxiously for the tower lol

8 hours ago, Enila said:

As LV 32 estão com uma dificuldade muito alta, e nem todos tem condições de fazê-la, hj conseguir fazer com meu tanque 8k de defesa e 9k de HP graças a pt q tinha jogadores bons, mas mesmo com uma super boa, e só conseguimos em 2 stam. Não vale a pena entrar nessas bg no sufoco, gastar 2 stam e dropar uma barra! 

3 hours ago, Priscila Nascimento said:

I'm + 8 + 9 and I'm not and I'm finding the tower very difficult, I even give up on it, I have 15 stam sets in the bag and I'm not going to the kkkkk tower and I'm in a great guild, so I wait anxiously for the tower lol

I've seem people saying that the dg still too easy and I personally think it is just about. As soon as you understand how the mechanics work you shouldn't have much problem to finish the dg. 

Also try new strategies, try different classes in your group and see how it works

4 hours ago, SplendorBR said:

I've seem people saying that the dg still too easy and I personally think it is just about. As soon as you understand how the mechanics work you shouldn't have much problem to finish the dg. 

Also try new strategies, try different classes in your group and see how it works

after 999 negotiations I gave up, I was even discouraged by the game ... willingness to stop playing, I had an expectation for the event and it was not what I expected ...

54 minutes ago, Priscila Nascimento said:

after 999 negotiations I gave up, I was even discouraged by the game ... willingness to stop playing, I had an expectation for the event and it was not what I expected ...

Hey, the game has just been updated this morning and some of the dungeons have been slightly nerfed as well, including the dungeon of lvl 32. I think it's time to check how it is now :greedy:

33 minutes ago, SplendorBR said:

Hey, the game has just been updated this morning and some of the dungeons have been slightly nerfed as well, including the dungeon of lvl 32. I think it's time to check how it is now :greedy:

ok ok ,last go ....

2 hours ago, Priscila Nascimento said:

Blame it on players who were complaining that gm made Dungeons too easy before, obviously some couldn't just zip it and be happy with drops. So gm adjusted it, so that players would have to actually learn the mechanics in order to complete it. Overpowered no, difficult yes. And then, tears were poured. Well, naturally gm now reduced the difficulty for the casual players, but there is a clear lesson to learn: don't piss him off for being nice next time.

I feel like I read somewhere that "Enemies will be rushing to claim the best bunker"? but can't find the quote atm.
Does any of the Bunkers give more points than the others? @Higgings @Akasha or they all give the same number of points?

7 hours ago, TheCaster said:

I feel like I read somewhere that "Enemies will be rushing to claim the best bunker"? but can't find the quote atm.
Does any of the Bunkers give more points than the others? @Higgings @Akasha or they all give the same number of points?

All the bunkers give the same amount of points. By best bunker, they mean the one which is better located on the map, so if their members die, they can get back to the bunker with less trouble :good:

the difficulty of the DG is "normal", but it seems that I am doing "heroic". DG 32 Boss has a lot of hp, evokes many zombies to get in the way, not to mention the fact that he always teleports to the corner of the map wasting immense time, walking and zombies hitting 

In the "Mermain Trials" event there is a bug. In the first round the "silence" debuff no longer exists and you can use skills before the crown in taken. 

@Akasha @Peony @Holmes

Edited by REAPER

16 minutes ago, REAPER said:

In the "Mermain Trials" event there is a bug. In the first round the "silence" debuff no longer exists and you can use skills before the crown in taken. 

@Akasha @Peony @Holmes

Yes, we just experienced that too. I've already reported the problem. 

58 minutes ago, Mcdaleste said:

the difficulty of the DG is "normal", but it seems that I am doing "heroic". DG 32 Boss has a lot of hp, evokes many zombies to get in the way, not to mention the fact that he always teleports to the corner of the map wasting immense time, walking and zombies hitting 

guild events with penetration and critical hit buffs and the global event itself are a very good option even more for noobs players without amplification. Honestly, I don't think the dungeon has all this difficulty, as it is "normal" and if you can't complete it, the problem is not the dungeon.

2 minutes ago, Shoujo said:

guild events with penetration and critical hit buffs and the global event itself are a very good option even more for noobs players without amplification. Honestly, I don't think the dungeon has all this difficulty, as it is "normal" and if you can't complete it, the problem is not the dungeon.

I agree with this. Mobs are easy to kill even if they are many. Not to count the presence of Halloween Minions. 

On 10/30/2020 at 2:32 PM, SplendorBR said:

😧 me wana hard dgs wich kills me

• 3 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Dewor said:

Do we know the date of when this event will end?

Approximately near the end of November. So basically few days more. The end is anticipated by the Week of Bounty, where every event item has got a double chance to be obtained. 

19 hours ago, Higgings said:

Approximately near the end of November. So basically few days more. The end is anticipated by the Week of Bounty, where every event item has got a double chance to be obtained. 

Will it likely end on 1 dec? Bcs idk if the week of bounty has started yet or not but in this 3 week we already have 3 different times of double chance drop 

Just now, Singed said:

Will it likely end on 1 dec? Bcs idk if the week of bounty has started yet or not but in this 3 week we already have 3 different times of double chance drop 

The week of bounty hasn't yet started. 

We will find it out this Monday! 🙂

2 minutes ago, Higgings said:

The week of bounty hasn't yet started. 

We will find it out this Monday! 🙂

Haha i hope ir wont end just yet, i have many craft list that hasn't started yet

11 minutes ago, Singed said:

Will not end this week :true_story1:

**By this I mean that we still have the event this week for sure 

Just now, Singed said:

Haha i hope ir wont end just yet, i have many craft list that hasn't started yet

I find that November has finished in a blink of an eye... I'm honestly hoping for the same, but it's enough waiting for 2 days more to find everything out 😉

2 hours ago, Nolan said:

Will not end this week :true_story1:

**By this I mean that we still have the event this week for sure 

Gettin my hopes up for nothin ayy 🤣

On 11/28/2020 at 5:37 PM, Singed said:

Gettin my hopes up for nothin ayy 🤣

Considering we just had Stamina and GP Potions promo,  its probably going to be 3X Guild points Week, and then the end of the event.

But we'll have to wait and see. But i think most players share your hopes, everyone loves the halloween event. 

:kawaii:

• Holmes unpinned this topic