Desktop Backgrounds

Raislin

Changed mine, soon to post

0.o cant wait

Well im a GC fan so yeah.

Опубликованное фото

I dont know, i just like it, might change again though, laptop shared, can't use hentai -_-

Black Wallpaper - 3/10

-2 points for red bar

It matches my real wallpaper xD

I hate the other colours too, Black sucks ass with it and white looks so gay.

Pink is only godlike as a hair colour ingame, Red was the only one left plus yeah, it matches my current wallpapers ( got multiple ones, changes every 5 seconds )

Update to windows 8.1 newb

Can't be arsed lol

Still got like 6 SW updates waiting

And around 10 apps that need updating too

You have to reboot right?

Can't be arsed lol

Still got like 6 SW updates waiting

And around 10 apps that need updating too

You have to reboot right?

xD right

just reboot once, your pc will thank you

My phone wallpaper  :)

Опубликованное фото

lol'd

wanna fight? WANNA FIGHT?

xd

I like it, lots of little improvements from windows 7.

Say that to my face, not online and see what happens.

If by "improvement" you mean "downgrade", then yeah, I agree.

Like what? I like all the changes they made :/ nothing i could do on win 7 isnt available now and lots of little things make the whole experience better

Installed it on my gaming PC, removed it the next day. Chews memory and everything else.. not to mention the interface is all backwards. Pissed me off more than anything.. most of the settings and tweaks are hidden here there and.. somewhere?

Idk my PC is as fast as it was on win 7, no RAM lost in the upgrade and after a couple of days getting used to the new interface I find it more comfortable than before

Idk my PC is as fast as it was on win 7, no RAM lost in the upgrade and after a couple of days getting used to the new interface I find it more comfortable than before

Well it does always come down to personal preference i suppose. At least somebody enjoys the damn thing :P

Windows 8? *Throws up a little.. ew..*

Worst windows OS since NT and Vista.

Windows 8 isn't so bad, you're only real problem against it is that you're too used to Windows 7.

Windows 8 is very fast indeed but I hate the fact that they are trying to turn it into an android phone, luckily you can modify it and add the start menu and everything will be back to normal.

The multitasking thing is great too but if only it worked for desktop only.

So far the only thing I'm hating is those stupid apps that aren't on desktop which can be downloaded from the store, uninstalled them all and bam, not a problem, ever. The user system kinda sucks but it doesn't affect anything AT ALL, so no reason to bi.tch about that.

Not only that but I've gotten used to the start menu, I customized it a bit and now it has an epic wallpaper so yeah overall it's not bad and so far I'm saying Windows 7 and 8 are quite equal. 8 is very fast, that's why I'm liking it.

My laptop is a very slim one so you can it works kinda crappy but yeah it's fast. Faster than my old Windows 7 one which was kinda heavy.

Windows 8 isn't so bad, you're only real problem against it is that you're too used to Windows 7.

Windows 8 is very fast indeed but I hate the fact that they are trying to turn it into an android phone, luckily you can modify it and add the start menu and everything will be back to normal.

The multitasking thing is great too but if only it worked for desktop only.

So far the only thing I'm hating is those stupid apps that aren't on desktop which can be downloaded from the store, uninstalled them all and bam, not a problem, ever. The user system kinda sucks but it doesn't affect anything AT ALL, so no reason to bi.tch about that.

Not only that but I've gotten used to the start menu, I customized it a bit and now it has an epic wallpaper so yeah overall it's not bad and so far I'm saying Windows 7 and 8 are quite equal. 8 is very fast, that's why I'm liking it.

My laptop is a very slim one so you can it works kinda crappy but yeah it's fast. Faster than my old Windows 7 one which was kinda heavy.

R.I.P in Peace English

Your*

Changed my background

Опубликованное фото

Seems a bit weird, her head, like if pushed down by top's screen limit

Had to use stretch to have it look any good ._. I have too big monitor dammit.

GASAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIII YUNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Still *trying* to find moar anime pics for my changy every 5 second background

If anyone has pro Mirai Nikki, Guilty Crown, He||sing or other Boss stuff wallpapers, plz send mi tyz

I rily nid the He||sing one btw, can't find any.