what is better?

diana1995

the how much heal depends on ur astral cant say much but if u want which is best for u than put 5heal n 1aura, the 5aura is for lsb hunts only dhen ur not required to heal urself, but others heal u, i myself tested both 5a 1h n 1a 5h, saw best go with 5heal it increases ur self heal more than 5aura

if ur using 2handed u should get around 200heal if low astral big dng dealer

if 1handed mace than 300heal if low astral big dmg dealer, i prefer 30-40astral having on 2handed and 70-80 at mace, this gives best dmg/heal combination

remember: stacking 1thing isnt good, but combining many statuses is better, for pvp/arena/fighting/questing/pve all kind of situation :)

me personally i plan to use 5foj 5puri and 5 heal i think self heal is better then aura and gives much more healing power . with my 100 astral i heal like 350~ . i plan to go fun mode to get max astral 160 and 5 heal 5 aura, u can heal 500+heal, and suprise ur opponents when they see palla 1000+! heal  8)  .(ofc u wont deal much dmg this way but its funny  :clapping: )

P.S (a short story in arena. i had 135 astral with astral crystal and crit healed 4 times in a row 635! = 2540 almost entire hp  :lol:  rogues were mad)

:) ) ok then ill go mix now im lvl 10 5 purify 2 heal 2 aura i plan to have 3 foj 5 heal 3 aura :o good?

aura always 1 unless u gona farm, fetter always 5 cuz its useless if not

ok...but al least tell me how much duration is foj at lvl 3 and 5

lvl3 fetter: 2-3sec lasts with a meduim raduis

lvl5 fetter: 4-5sec lasts with a big raduis of 2-3yards around the paladin

when i say 4-5 or 2-3 its becuz in warspear there is decimal n fractions in timing and in distances, u can notice that by: while u run from an add or a player and u use a skill, he will be closer to u even thought u saw ur self still as same acceleration but in the system u actually stop for a fraction of a yard

i repeat my self again if u gona up aura u gona be weak in pvp pve and arena, aura for farming with others only and nothing else

:) ) ok then ill go mix now im lvl 10 5 purify 2 heal 2 aura i plan to have 3 foj 5 heal 3 aura :o good?

in my opinion diana heal at low lvl is not that helpful , unless u wanna go lvl10 arena , imo u should have max foj and pury till u end leveling your palla , its faster to lvl with that skill , unless u hav other champ for dailies .

lvl3 fetter: 2-3sec lasts with a meduim raduis

lvl5 fetter: 4-5sec lasts with a big raduis of 2-3yards around the paladin

when i say 4-5 or 2-3 its becuz in warspear there is decimal n fractions in timing and in distances, u can notice that by: while u run from an add or a player and u use a skill, he will be closer to u even thought u saw ur self still as same acceleration but in the system u actually stop for a fraction of a yard

i repeat my self again if u gona up aura u gona be weak in pvp pve and arena, aura for farming with others only and nothing else

i asked duration not to teach me how to use it

in my opinion diana heal at low lvl is not that helpful , unless u wanna go lvl10 arena , imo u should have max foj and pury till u end leveling your palla , its faster to lvl with that skill , unless u hav other champ for dailies .

no i will go with heal, now i have 5 pury 3 heal 2 aura i will do 5 heal then full aura coz i want to be farmer

for aura i would go for either 5 for full farmer or just remain as 1 even if you want to be a part time farmer.

this is because the merman aura already gives a level 3 aura and putting aura as 2 or 3 may be a bit pointless.

here is a table for comparison

level 1 aura = 10%

level 2 aura = 13%

level 3 aura = 16%

level 4 aura = 19%

level 5 aura = 22%

as you can see, getting 5 aura would improve the heal percentage by 6% over the merman but for a cost of 4 points. so its your call.

thank you

barge

in that case i mean ur kinda wrong . i think that u wont have a minion all the time u play .even if U have ,  i mean not every palla will have 220 minion all the time with him . still i think if u go for support 5 aura is good 22% are enought on a crit heal

in that case i mean ur kinda wrong . i think that u wont have a minion all the time u play .even if U have ,  i mean not every palla will have 220 minion all the time with him . still i think if u go for support 5 aura is good 22% are enought on a crit heal

if you want to have a surefire way of having an aura with you all the time, then investing into aura is the way to go. :)