Suggestion for messages

Nixa

Do you think this would be useful?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think this would be useful?

• Yes, I completely agree!
    • No, not at all!

Hy..I've been playing warspear for a year now and i've noticed that i can't contact my friends when they're offline, so my suggestion is that u make something like "leave a note" or something like that and then when he/she comes online they can see the note or a message in their INBOX , not just daily gifts and gifts from events.

Thanks if you even consider this.

Hy..I've been playing warspear for a year now and i've noticed that i can't contact my friends when they're offline, so my suggestion is that u make something like "leave a note" or something like that and then when he/she comes online they can see the note or a message in their INBOX , not just daily gifts and gifts from events.

Thanks if you even consider this.

Good idea.

wanted to say just admins/moderators can use that colour

Why did they put it as  :pleasantry: usable :pleasantry:  to everyone then? ^^

But we're getting off topic here hehe, I think that this idea could be useful to all of us.  :friends: :clapping:

i vote yes yes AND YES!!!!. add ignore list or friends only(we can only receive messages from our friends in our friend's list) in this feature so no one can spam our mailbox.

i vote yes yes AND YES!!!!. add ignore list or friends only(we can only receive messages from our friends in our friend's list) in this feature so no one can spam our mailbox.

THIS!

The people in our ignore list can't send messages. But everyone else can. I think if put this option only to our friends it wouldn't be good. Totally agree tho.

wanted to say just admins/moderators can use that colour

Just got to point out that some of your signature text is green.

Great suggestion btw. Been missing this function :friends:

Just got to point out that some of your signature text is green.

Great suggestion btw. Been missing this function :friends:

isnt it in sign. if it was i think they were say it

we all want this option... has been suggested before the email system but devs never answered-.-'

vote more to get devs attention. polling is very important :clapping:

I can see that it would have it's uses, I wouldn't have thought it would be popular though as most players just wait until they come back on or if they are friends, they usually just communicate through various other means such as apps, e.g. Viber etc :)

I can see that it would have it's uses, I wouldn't have thought it would be popular though as most players just wait until they come back on or if they are friends, they usually just communicate through various other means such as apps, e.g. Viber etc :)

if apps can do that, why not WARSPEAR!! :good: :clapping: :drinks: this is jus a message n communication is important among us humans eventhough we have to wait for them to online, this is where messsage system like this must be implemented.

Well you don't communicate with friends that you haven't met in RL I suppose..For friends that u met in WS , that would be awesome option! ^^ :drinks: :good:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...