[2013.11.29] In development: New type of dungeons.

Guest LaOnza

Guest LaOnza

when ? Is a mini update or masive ?

It will appear in the game in one the of nearest updates.

So my questions, is there only one boss per dungeon? Are there different/random bosses that awaits us at the end or just the same one everytime?

It depends from dungeon. Some of them will have only one boss, others will have more.

What kind of question is that bud ^? You know the answer. Easy maybe normal difficulty

So Ayvondil new continent for questing and leveling with ok good equipmen Berengars tower new dungeon with better equipment? 

If so, then why leave tower in Irselnort? Or will Ayvondil have a dungeon SOON also?

Basically, for what level range character is Berengars tower for? 18-20? or beyond? 

What kind of question is that bud ^? You know the answer. Easy maybe normal difficulty

So Ayvondil new continent for questing and leveling with ok good equipmen Berengars tower new dungeon with better equipment? 

If so, then why leave tower in Irselnort? Or will Ayvondil have a dungeon SOON also?

Basically, for what level range character is Berengars tower for? 18-20? or beyond? 

? :facepalm:  Learn english  ;D

LaOnza this is legit?, are you the owner of this facebook page?

I only want to be sure.

I know this isnt the place for put this but maybe you will see it before ::)

81343_.png

I only want to be sure.

Smells like scamm, not sure tho.

I only want to be sure.

this is a scam lolz xD they should send u a gift code directly to ur message box in ur facebook account check ur 'Other' messages, anything else than the gift code its a scam, care and gdluck  :give_rose:

they dont need ur account or anything, they just give u the prize  directly

post-15696-14177036819195_thumb.png

this is a scam lolz xD they should send u a gift code directly to ur message box in ur facebook account check ur 'Other' messages, anything else than the gift code its a scam, care and gdluck  :give_rose:

they dont need ur account or anything, they just give u the prize  directly

Thanks i wiil delete him. :aggressive:

? :facepalm:  Learn english  ;D

Learn how to read Mr. god ( God). Posting from mobile device ain't as simple.  Nobody is perfect.  Besides, I was typing while busy working, so distracted.  You have an urge to have an argument? Or you have a poor sense of character to judge someone on such a simple issue? Remember that while you live judging people by the book, the book is also judging you. Respect is key.

Guest LaOnza

I only want to be sure.

Nope. It's not mine.

LOanza , Alll the game got bored of same rotine daily all servers and most of players

log in do arenas , go hunt (whether rich or no) , go make some wars , finish kota quests , buy 50 tkts and spam arena

if ur guild competing in tour (finish dq and spam arena ,lab runs)  nothing new Since the begin of tours .. just while the event ppl had somthing to fight for which turned to be useless ~~7.5%life steal if full set.... Guys u must add new lvls before add new hunt places and make lvling hard...not like now if u finished all yellow quests u can make 15-20in 3 days :aggressive:

Did I miss the part where Devs explained what level gear we can find in tower? Or just wait to see update? If they are level 20 max items, then it's suited for Irselnort but useless for amping since new continent coming soon. If they are for level 20+, why is Berengars tower in Irselnort and not in Aydovil? In any case, Berengars tower seems to be very promising to what everyone is waiting for. I'm looking forward to it. Love to sólo lab first boss with my barb. And not being interrupted by others is a ++ :-*

Did I miss the part where Devs explained what level gear we can find in tower? Or just wait to see update? If they are level 20 max items, then it's suited for Irselnort but useless for amping since new continent coming soon. If they are for level 20+, why is Berengars tower in Irselnort and not in Aydovil? In any case, Berengars tower seems to be very promising to what everyone is waiting for. I'm looking forward to it. Love to sólo lab first boss with my barb. And not being interrupted by others is a ++ :-*

omg ur words true ... will be another 3months we waste time into to get lvl19-20sets and amp .. then another 2months bored if going tower and at last we ayvondil not in game but just a release date of another 1 month waiting and here is new map ppl use knowlege pots and lvl up 21 in 2 days end

yup what a pessimesstuc i am xD hope im wrong 100%

omg ur words true ... will be another 3months we waste time into to get lvl19-20sets and amp .. then another 2months bored if going tower and at last we ayvondil not in game but just a release date of another 1 month waiting and here is new map ppl use knowlege pots and lvl up 21 in 2 days end

yup what a pessimesstuc i am xD hope im wrong 100%

ampin'.... just an epic problem

Announcements for the holiday patch yeah, we won`t hear from dungeons/avoindyl untill Januari.

January?? :lol: we are lucky if they will do it in march...

Aaaannd btw, when are they going to release this event update? Does it already have a specific date or something?....

Aaaannd btw, when are they going to release this event update? Does it already have a specific date or something?....

will be for Christmas for sure...15-23 December...

Suprememan,  no esperes mucho, o quedarás desepcionado. :/

Oh no :( Mejor me siento porque parado si me canso  ;D Me alegra saber que nos darás tu presencia de nuevo. Diversión es importante. Nos vemos pronto.

:snorlax: