[2013.11.29] In development: New type of dungeons.

Guest LaOnza

:shok:  :shok:  im in ruberius,  wen idont have  more time sais: automaticali leave of dungeon in 59sec , i chose fight for 1 sekker stamina, and the game kik me and wen i enter im out of the fuking dungeon whit 0 sekker stamina fuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkkkkk fix that !!!!!!!!!!!! :shok: :shok:

Try to calm down and write everything correctly, coz dews wont read your fuc****  :aggressive:

Ruberius give personal item ;D  the best reward bars! :lol:

If you got only bars, thats doesnt mean its the best reward :P

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

Median Night has passed! And while you were enjoying the holiday, challenging each other for Sam Hain’s treasures and were trying new costumes, we finished first part of testing new private dungeons. And today we will talk about them.

Dungeon. What is it?

Private dungeons, better known as “Instances” - special areas in game, opened for exploring only for one party of players at the time. In other words, as soon as group of players enters dungeon, game creates unique copy of dungeon which is available only for you. And nobody can interrupt you from completing challenges and receiving the reward – only you and bunch of monsters! Sounds good? True gift for PvE players!

You already faced similar mechanics in Warspear Online – dedicated Player versus Player Arena. In dungeons you will fight hordes of monsters who protect great treasures. To complete the whole dungeon you may need up to 30 minutes. There you’ll have to show all your skills and ability to work in team, because your enemies will be much smarter and trickier than you ever seen before.

We are planning two types of dungeons:

1. For one player

2. For group of players. Since this type will appear in the game in the of nearest updates, so we will take a closer look.

“Forever alone”

Entrance in dungeon for one will opens after receiving special quest. Quest goal can be different – from killing monsters or/and Boss to collecting items. After completing all conditions, exit will appear in the end of dungeon. But remember, if you will enter such dungeon with party, then everyone will see his own instance and will have to finish it alone.

“One for all and all for one”

Traveling around the world you can find different objects marked with “skull” sign – entrance to instance. It is always open and no matter do you have a quest or not. What's the point? It's simple – such places hides countless treasures. Do you wanna change your armor or grab precious items to sell or maybe earn lots of guild points? Come on grab your friends and go for it! However, if you are confident in your skills, you can finish it alone. But we do not recommend to take that risks.

So, you made the group. You and your friends must be near party-leader, who will open dungeon gates and choose difficulty level. Each dungeon has several levels of difficulty. The harder it is, more time it takes, tougher enemies and the bigger reward!

And there are 4 levels of difficulty

• Easy
  • Normal
  • Hard
  • Heroic
To choose Heroic level of difficulty you have to complete previous ones.

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

As you see, there is no level limitations for entering instances. You only need a certain amount of reputation points with fraction on which territory dungeon is situated and at least one point of “Seeker's stamina”. This is a new parameter for characters, it accumulates on its own and consumes at the entrance to the dungeon.

After the group leader will choose the level of difficulty of dungeon and activates it, rest will receive an invitation for instance(and you have to confirm it). If one player refuses, the group will not be able to enter dungeon.

After all preparations and confirmations you will appear at the beginning of dungeon. Instance could be shaped in different forms and lengths: from simple “hallway” with the Boss in the end, to confusing and complicated labyrinth system with several Bosses and puzzles that you have to complete to open door to next hall. A myriad of options. Your goal is to reach the end, eliminate all monsters on your way and succeed in a reserved time. Countdown timer will be placed under mini-map. After killing the last monster in the dungeon you will see the way out and chest reward. If your time has gone, you can spend Seeker's stamina to refresh timer and continue battle.

Death and respawn points

If you've died in instance, that's not a big problem. You can respawn near Statue and catch up your group spending Seeker's stamina point; either revive in designated point in dungeon using Life scrolls or for Miracle Coins. These points are located in different parts of the dungeon and activates automatically as soon as the player passes. After death your character will respawn near last activated point. Yes, you understood correctly, you can't respawn on the exact place where you've been killed.

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

Since monsters do not respawn after killing, you can easily reach the friends. And only you have to decide which way of respawning is the best for you. But remember: instance exists only if you have any group members alive and inside. If your group was wiped and left the dungeon, instance closes and you have to repeat it from beginning.

Reward

In the mysterious depths of each dungeon you can find a treasure chest guarded by hordes monsters and Boss. Killing the boss is an achievement itself, but getting treasures is always nice too! At the moment we expect that you can find in chests equipment parts (weapons, armor, jewelry), rare and valuable consumables including spheres, runes and crystals. The harder instance – the better reward. To receive the reward, each member of group should come and open chest. All items could be sold via Secondhand dealer and you always can return to already completed instance and finish it once again. Besides, guild members will receive guild points for every successful raid.

Results

For your convenience, we have prepared the statistics of completing dungeons. There you can see who made/received the most damage, killed monsters and many more! Windows with results appears after successful finishing all quests and available only for group members.

Prototype of the new interface

Опубликованное фото

At the end we want to say with adding dungeons we finished another big part of development new global update. We made another step, which brings us closer to Ayvondil release. Instances are the cornerstone of mechanics of the new continent and it's made! Already in the nearest update you will see the results of our work and will try exciting new game mode. We really hope that you'll like it.

You can ask all your questions in this thread and we will try to answer!

Good bye, see you in Warspear Online.

Wow devs dungeons were amazing plz take away personal equips and...

whats the gate keeper for and plz add the dungeon function in regular places fast NOTHING ELSE TO DO FOR LV20s BESIDES ARENA AND THAT xD :shok:

Nice i just wanna kill stuff and yeah I agree range chainless gets tiresome the fifth time around especially having to kill 40 elf farmers for every boss

Just like this. Im pretty sure druids and shamans would be angry if all their equips were sun damage. hahhahha

It's an example  :facepalm: .

I don't get why they call the new magic "Magic Power", but show us a stat called "Sun Power instead. :wacko:

Read this  :facepalm: .

Опубликованное фотоAfter update can i use dark magic for Lightning Bolt and Bees?Finally :>

No.

Why? I think it can be possible

Because when staves change their skills to "Magic Power" hey'll increase their type of damage not all the types, so when you use dark staff it'll increase the dark with u not all the types & bolt & bees needs moon.

But all kinds of magic damage will be turned into just magic. So yes, you will be able to use the "dark dmg" on your skills.

Ok then check this pic n read it.

87223_.png

"Dear players! Unfortunately, due to uncertain time of approval applications by Windows Phone Store and Apple App Store release date is changed to Tuesday, February 4th.Thank you for the attention."

then you close the topic.

Very professional Aigrind... clap clap. :clapping:

What will happen to our old enchanted stave and charge staffs. Most likely since they're old crystal s, they will remain moon and astral at 40? But moon will have no effect?  Or will they be kept at 40 magic damage for moon ? Which then will be useful on locks and necro.  :unknw: who knows... :snorlax:

Read this  :facepalm: .

Then tell me why they turned moon damage into sun damage. An this is what snorlax said: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=100765.msg723885#msg723885

And why does the Star Pilgrim's Belt which now got moon damage, got the new sun damage on the new picture?

And another quote from the announcement: After update there will be only one bonus – Magic Power which will affect on any attacking/healing spells of all classes.

Then tell me why they turned moon damage into sun damage. An this is what snorlax said: http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=100765.msg723885#msg723885

And why does the Star Pilgrim's Belt which now got moon damage, got the new sun damage on the new picture?

And another quote from the announcement: After update there will be only one bonus – Magic Power which will affect on any attacking/healing spells of all classes.

They didnt turn it, it's just a picture showing you a kind of Magic power :facepalm: . What  :snorlax:  said doesn't have any sense with what r we talking about.

The belt has no sun dmg on the picture  :wacko: .

They didnt turn it, it's just a picture showing you a kind of Magic power :facepalm: . What  :snorlax:  said doesn't have any sense with what r we talking about.

The belt has no sun dmg on the picture  :wacko: .

I seriously don't get what you mean. That there still are moon, sun and dark dmg stats, but all with the same blue-shiny icon? Please, expain yourself.

I seriously don't get what you mean. That there still are moon, sun and dark dmg stats, but all with the same blue-shiny icon? Please, expain yourself.

You'll understand by yourself when update comes & see that you were wrong.

"expain"=*Explain*.

You'll understand by yourself when update comes & see that you were wrong.

"expain"=*Explain*.

We will wait and see. And I am typing ony mobile, that is why I do typos.

Why are some pple so daft?? OMG!! If you dont understand, then wait till the Update is ready. And stop bringing up irrelevant discussions. All magical spells will become one, that's a  great news and we've been expecting it, Cos its quite impossible to roam around in islenort/Norlant swamp with all sun, moon, dark defs in one set of gears. And equiping resilence alone will give mobs an advantage to kill easily. I'd suggest that we should look at the good side of things for a while before criticizing ideas. The devs r really doing a good job. Though it seems they r only concerned about pple who r ready to spend huge mcoins on the game, which is a really BIG 'f*ck up'.

in most mmorpg are several elements such as TibiaME :nea:

why do you change so that it will be only one common injuries

system elements will not be?

water-ice, earth-lightning, fire-dmg, air, ??

in most mmorpg are several elements such as TibiaME :nea:

why do you change so that it will be only one common injuries

system elements will not be?

water-ice, earth-lightning, fire-dmg, air, ??

In my opinion, for all the gears and accessories to retain their unique attribites and value, there should still be Sun, Dark, Moon, Astra damages. But common Defences against all. This is a good idea, if the devs value it.

As a necro player i really like converting sun, moon, dark, astral into one element called magic. Change provides to lower prices of gt and others 18 lvl set because of less number of elements; so there will be more usable eq and weapons. Only one thing to worry about is that they will make too much resist on magic attacs, if magic defence and following % falling down dmg taken will be to high it will really sucks. Also healing will be re-count so I hope it won't be too high and too low. But for now we can just waiting. A lot of ppl say that it's end of the game etc but it isn't! It's just another new thing in the game; and I really enjoy it.

If you want to succesful in ur life . Then delete this game and start study and do job . Dnt waste ur time to say me thanks to save ur life .

hmmm, i would prefer if they just group up sun, moon and dark together whilst leaving astral alone.

this is because the former elements consists of damage whilst the latter is just for heal mostly.

this would allow players to still have a bit of variations with setups like "high heal with low damage" or "low heal with high damage" instead of the proposed "high heal with high damage" or "low heal with low damage".

just my 2gold

Quoted from slay in another topic:

"the update is all about how aigrind force to take money from us by changing item stats.

if the new system force you to get a new item...well its time to get your money for amping.

their reason is to balance lol, why the solution change the item? why you not design the skills? or set the skill cool down or area or duration or effect.

they choose to change our items instead.

my suggestion for aigrind to get even more money in a fast way is : put as many as pop up trap in the game!

each time we open our bag, you could put pop up and buy button in the strategic place"

My suggestion in addition to this:

Add some kind of spyware in the game client that informs the pop up about the amount of miracle coins on the account. if the player has 205 mc the suggested item in pop up could be extra pocket, but if the player has only 40 mc the pop up should suggest crystals for example so you make sure that you get as many mc as possible...  :yahoo:

Quoted from slay in another topic:

"the update is all about how aigrind force to take money from us by changing item stats.

if the new system force you to get a new item...well its time to get your money for amping.

their reason is to balance lol, why the solution change the item? why you not design the skills? or set the skill cool down or area or duration or effect.

they choose to change our items instead.

my suggestion for aigrind to get even more money in a fast way is : put as many as pop up trap in the game!

each time we open our bag, you could put pop up and buy button in the strategic place"

My suggestion in addition to this:

Add some kind of spyware in the game client that informs the pop up about the amount of miracle coins on the account. if the player has 205 mc the suggested item in pop up could be extra pocket, but if the player has only 40 mc the pop up should suggest crystals for example so you make sure that you get as many mc as possible...  :yahoo:

I would say a big NO to that add on, as it would become very annoying for players, smh :facepalm:

What if Astral Power is altered by your magic defense?

I mean, with every single kind of magic powers crammed together along with Astral, as well as magic defence, what if your magic defence also "defends" you from Astral Power as well?

Maybe magic defense is numb to Astral, maybe not. No how to know untill the update is released or a gm bounces in.