[2013.11.29] In development: New type of dungeons.

Guest LaOnza

Dews, as you can see many of players borred of writing here their oppinions about Christmas event, will it be or not.. I think would be the best thing for you just answer to some questions than leaving everyone silent :drinks:

i hope only the ones who completed CL quests can enter these dungeons .... if that happens then the game will be more intense and more fun  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: ..  after all we all play warspear because it is fun... and challenging  :) :) :)  wew man cant wait for this update  :good:  nice work devs  :good: :good: :good:

I`d suggest to reconsider the dungeons reward system.

If it`s going to be the same as the World creation Dungeons then you`re up for alot of commentary.

Perhaps you should change the rewards. Currently the rewards are personal, why don`t you turn it into recieving so that we could at least trade them to other party members etc.

If the team doesn`t agree then let us know some feedback on why you wouldn`t change this.

Sincerely,

Maleshaman.

I hace gotten tons of legion items....but almost all of them are for the wrong class. Also got a mace and an AWESOME mage cape lvl 14 with 8 nrg regen, but it is not that awseome on legion side. So please remove opposite faction drops and chancge the instance rewards from receiving to equipping. Please

Love the dungeons excrpt from this :)

:facepalm: when is the update for 21 lvl and new map ..... Please provide me a snow qween dress devs :diablo: i am lacking intrest in game... :rofl: seriously...!!!

Day 23 yupiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Опубликованное фотоpufffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

maintenance

:wacko: there is no dungeon with easy difficulty. Tower? there is no!. how to get easy dungeon tell me please

Dungeons with easy and hard difficulty will come in next updates

Those in this event are just for "testing" because not all features are released yet

sometimes i get 1 in 8 hrs, sometimes 12hrs. anyone else who could confirm?

thanks

I have made a test and it clearly shows it is 8 hours. First i had 0 stamina and I would get a new one in a few minutes. When I had gotten the stamina, i went dungeon. Then i had 0 stamina. I completeed the dungeon in about 20 mins. And when I checked how long I would have to wait to get a new stamina, it showed about 7 hours and 40 minutes.

Hope this is confirmation enough :drinks:

I have made a test and it clearly shows it is 8 hours. First i had 0 stamina and I would get a new one in a few minutes. When I had gotten the stamina, i went dungeon. Then i had 0 stamina. I completeed the dungeon in about 20 mins. And when I checked how long I would have to wait to get a new stamina, it showed about 7 hours and 40 minutes.

Hope this is confirmation enough :drinks:

thanks for the effort, i appreciate it.  :clapping:

Please reply before you go for holiday gm a lot of people are confused and want to know where you get 5 lvl ice queen ring and amulet

Is it from grinch?

I killed 15 times no ice queen reward :(

no lvl.4 clock either :(

Can you answer and also increase the % of getting ice queen and 4 lvl cape by like 5%?

Also is reward in dungeon affected by how many players are in party?

• 2 weeks later...

:shok:  :shok:  im in ruberius,  wen idont have  more time sais: automaticali leave of dungeon in 59sec , i chose fight for 1 sekker stamina, and the game kik me and wen i enter im out of the fuking dungeon whit 0 sekker stamina fuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkkkkk fix that !!!!!!!!!!!! :shok: :shok: