[2013.11.29] In development: New type of dungeons.

Guest LaOnza

Oh no :( Mejor me siento porque parado si me canso  ;D Me alegra saber que nos darás tu presencia de nuevo. Diversión es importante. Nos vemos pronto.

:snorlax: Something tells me update tomorrow  :blush:

Share that little "something"  ;D :blush:

Did I miss the part where Devs explained what level gear we can find in tower? Or just wait to see update? If they are level 20 max items, then it's suited for Irselnort but useless for amping since new continent coming soon. If they are for level 20+, why is Berengars tower in Irselnort and not in Aydovil? In any case, Berengars tower seems to be very promising to what everyone is waiting for. I'm looking forward to it. Love to sólo lab first boss with my barb. And not being interrupted by others is a ++ :-*

True, I've always felt people look to much at lv numbers. Lv15 gear is just as good as lv18 95% of the time, but people waste 300-500k (rare leather and cloth) for lv18 when lv15 is 18k. If it's lv20 gear I won't bother amping either. I can wait for avyondil items then.

Still I really want this update, please make heroic real though - a real challange now when tanks are useful for one aspect of the game. I don't wanna see any party with heal minions walk through it like its a Sunday.morning.

I  hope for see  something good in alvyondil , dungeons but soon possible because im bored  :snorlax:

my guild is snorlaxing* till update

I  hope for see  something good in alvyondil , dungeons but soon possible because im bored  :snorlax:

my guild is snorlaxing* till update

wild  :snorlax: appeared at guild

A question for devs - is monsters/bosses using skills coming in any of the update stages that are planned up til the summer?

witch summer?

witch summer?

Devs have stated before that they have big plans for updates that will be live this summer. But instead of one giant update it will be stages over spring/summer. Raids, avyondil, class skills and probably more.

Just wanted to know if monster/boss skills will be added (atleast to raid mobs) in any close future.

witch summer?

Sarcasm!!!!!

Devs told so many things  :snorlax:

We will have Laserswords in real life before the next update....

A question for devs - is monsters/bosses using skills coming in any of the update stages that are planned up til the summer?

Nice one, I`m curious about this.

1) New gears , new weapons , etc etc.................... pls add more slots on bag  !!

2) Arena 1 v 1  ( try to balance ranged vs melee and magic  vs all others)

3) Stop give  costumes or outfits in Guild tournament - ( how u can balance the rewards compare to the Symbol of Greatness or the cape - is still UNBALANCED ) - propose  good items for players want fight and no care abt costumes outfits....

4) Is Time for the BD use  1h weapon ???

5) Ranger is still OP -

6) Unbind only for Mcoin users?? this totally unlogic... ( and explain why i can't unbind some costumes..tell me the reason ?? if exist )

Ty all guys !

1) New gears , new weapons , etc etc.................... pls add more slots on bag  !!

-U can buy extra pocket to amp ur bag slots

2) Arena 1 v 1  ( try to balance ranged vs melee and magic  vs all others)

-Every class has their pros and cons, just need to choice the one who u like

5) Ranger is still OP -

-Start a ranger

6) Unbind only for Mcoin users?? this totally unlogic... ( and explain why i can't unbind some costumes..tell me the reason ?? if exist )

-Yellow costumes cant be unbinded, and white costumes only some can be unbinded

:bad: 2x down  :wacko: :wacko: 2x not captive and captured  :facepalm:

; D im still lucky 2x captive and 1x capture, and this is the 3rd captive and 2nd capture

Edit : and why all day mcs blocking wisp and other places in big ravva

:search:i would like to know if chainless needs to be complete before this is avalible to players or is it open to anyone regarding the level? IM me when you can! thanks

:search:i would like to know if chainless needs to be complete before this is avalible to players or is it open to anyone regarding the level? IM me when you can! thanks

Chanless league is not needed,like they said any level can enter so 10lvl doesent have cl.

Geez wtf is with that chainless.. Someone said crap and you all believe... its a lie, read forum more  :facepalm:

MIssing quests after server rebot (eu-emerald) mc side norlant swamps   

-nasty frogls(6xfrogls harpoon)

-Ravvas breath(2xrava breath)

Or did they skip it because all what they hear all the time about events is that it isnt good...

I would understand them if they said "forget it then"

Or did they skip it because all what they hear all the time about events is that it isnt good...

I would understand them if they said "forget it then"

It's kikimaro100 fault then 8)