[2013.11.29] In development: New type of dungeons.

Guest LaOnza

Whens this open, and can it please be possible for players like: BD, Rouge, Pally, DK, and Barbarian to kill the boss, unlike it was for sam hain? That really bummed me out knowing that the entire circus was a complete waste of time and easily ignorable for me.

No only

necros/shaman

Priest/druid

Will ever be of use

Unless you want pvp/arena then it goes

Warlocks/shaman

Ranger/druid

No only

necros/shaman

Priest/druid

Will ever be of use

Unless you want pvp/arena then it goes

Warlocks/shaman

Ranger/druid

actually.. they said adds wont respawn in the instances that gets created for u sooo  :shok: melee will be tanks once and for all becuz they only can get most magic and regular def and more hp and more evading status than other class  :clapping:

melee will be most wanted in instances ofc with healers xD but maybe healing minions will be enough for them

sounds like melee tanks can finally execute their purpose - promising  :friends:

ur right :3

actually.. they said adds wont respawn in the instances that gets created for u sooo  :shok: melee will be tanks once and for all becuz they only can get most magic and regular def and more hp and more evading status than other class  :clapping:

melee will be most wanted in instances ofc with healers xD but maybe healing minions will be enough for them

ur right :3

Wrong! Melees have only most physical defense, all same lvl items give same amount of hp, so its only 200-300hp difference. Most magic defense can be acquired by using any caster class. :facepalm:

Wrong! Melees have only most physical defense, all same lvl items give same amount of hp, so its only 200-300hp difference. Most magic defense can be acquired by using any caster class. :facepalm:

lolz didnt know casters can deal more dmg/sec than melees or can evade more attacks

barb,dk and paladin can get more magic and regular def than casters becuz of their shields anyways its not about how many def its about the status and melee's are the made for tanking

now becuz no need to be ranged to tank in instances u will see melees r most wanted with healers :)

lolz didnt know casters can deal more dmg/sec than melees or can evade more attacks

barb,dk and paladin can get more magic and regular def than casters becuz of their shields anyways its not about how many def its about the status and melee's are the made for tanking

now becuz no need to be ranged to tank in instances u will see melees r most wanted with healers :)

True but what about bd, weakest class in this opinion (again). Bd has lower magic def than ranger, same hp as ranger, ranger has more dmg, only little bit dif in phusical def, rangers have huge dodge ratio, rangers have huge crit ratio. I know its 100-200 dif in hp and in def about 600 but thats nothing actually. Bd is useless if there isnt huge physical dmg dealer boss, 'cos bd can lower dmg dealt 20%. But everything else is useless in bd, GG. Why take bd if ranger can do it faster ?

True but what about bd, weakest class in this opinion (again). Bd has lower magic def than ranger, same hp as ranger, ranger has more dmg, only little bit dif in phusical def, rangers have huge dodge ratio, rangers have huge crit ratio. I know its 100-200 dif in hp and in def about 600 but thats nothing actually. Bd is useless if there isnt huge physical dmg dealer boss, 'cos bd can lower dmg dealt 20%. But everything else is useless in bd, GG. Why take bd if ranger can do it faster ?

ur right about ranger/bd maybe even rangers can clear the way to the boss faster than a bd, i wont say much anymore until i see the mechanics of how the group of adds will fight

but bd actually isnt a tank :3 hes a more of a dmg dealer same as rogue :P i should have said barb,dk and pala can tank at last ^^

Some questions:

1. If in dungeons will be groups of mobs, and we will have just 30 (+-) mins to finish it, it will be easier if tankers will get any AoE taunt. Will you add it ?

2. Even if you add AoE taunt it will be weak with actualy aggro system. For example: DK using AoE taunt for 4mobs and then attacking just 1 (bcoz he hasnt any other AoE skill), and Warlock using Plash on whole group. Effect ? 3 other mobs will start raping Warlock. Will you add new taunt system ?

3. If you add new factions on our first islands, then how we, 12+ lvl's, will be able to gather reputation for them ? Will you add new "yellow" qurstlines for all levels ? Or maybe daily "blue" quests which will giving us small amount of reputation but everyday ?

Guess somebody never pt with a light armor bd, don't dismiss them so easily, outside of being out-amped their damage output is only over taken by lucky bless and getting first hits from mob pull thanks to ranged attack. Slightly lower magic defenses than a ranger if you're referring to those who actually wear magic defenses, which is dumb and really not needed any longer.. I mean geez, that's why we have priests XD

Опубликованное фото

Guess somebody never pt with a light armor bd, don't dismiss them so easily, outside of being out-amped their damage output is only over taken by lucky bless and getting first hits from mob pull thanks to ranged attack. Slightly lower magic defenses than a ranger if you're referring to those who actually wear magic defenses, which is dumb and really not needed any longer.. I mean geez, that's why we have priests XD

Опубликованное фото

What the duck you're talking about ? I tell this better way. Bd is meant to be tank but skills are ducked up, so whats the point of that ?

Ranger:

Dmg: win

attack speed: win

penetration: win

Pull: win

Ranged: win

more dodge: win

more crit: win

more accu: win

magical def: win

physical def: lose slightly (600points which is nothing)

hp: lose slightly (100-200points which is nothing either)

energy: same

hp reg: lose

energy reg: same

skills: win, 'cos priests lol

block: same

parry: lose

:( We need a scroll for unbide equipment. I cant can buy Mcoins.

[/size][/color]Plez Do Something for Non Mcoin user.  :(

[/size][/color]

[/size][/color]N need Name Changer scroll To. :( :facepalm:

[/size][/color]Plez Do Something for Non Mcoin user.  :(

[/size][/color]

[/size][/color]N need Name Changer scroll To. :( :facepalm:

Not exactly the proper place to post this.

What the ♥♥♥♥ you're talking about ? I tell this better way. Bd is meant to be tank but skills are ♥♥♥♥ed up, so whats the point of that ?

Ranger:

Dmg: win

attack speed: win

penetration: win

Pull: win

Ranged: win

more dodge: win

more crit: win

more accu: win

magical def: win

physical def: lose slightly (600points which is nothing)

hp: lose slightly (100-200points which is nothing either)

energy: same

hp reg: lose

energy reg: same

skills: win, 'cos priests lol

block: same

parry: lose

You're wrong on most of this. Crit, acc, pene, speed is same for bd+rng. Dodge is same before ranger buff.

Phys+magic defenses are irrelevant. HP is irrelevant.

A well geared bd can put out the same dmg as a rng unless blessing goes pewpew double shots every time. Come sapphire watch my bd keep hate over rangers, it ain't no big thing.

I'll repeat, looks like someone never pt with a light armor bladedancer.

Anyways, smart bladedancers are just as good a choice to bring along for anything that doesn't require ranged tanks, looking forward to these instances.

You're wrong on most of this. Crit, acc, pene, speed is same for bd+rng. Dodge is same before ranger buff.

Phys+magic defenses are irrelevant. HP is irrelevant.

A well geared bd can put out the same dmg as a rng unless blessing goes pewpew double shots every time. Come sapphire watch my bd keep hate over rangers, it ain't no big thing.

I'll repeat, looks like someone never pt with a light armor bladedancer.

Anyways, smart bladedancers are just as good a choice to bring along for anything that doesn't require ranged tanks, looking forward to these instances.

I dont want fight with you about this but just see, I know what is being bd who loses to every single kiting class in this game 'cos huge unbalance. I have played since beta came, so yea i know once bd and rouge was best classes in game but not nowdays. Anyway good luck bro, I apperice your opinion but Rangers win still Bd ;) you will see

Plez Do Something for Non Mcoin user.  :(

N need Name Changer scroll To. :( :facepalm:

unbind scroll could be nice but name change isnt

I dont want fight with you about this but just see, I know what is being bd who loses to every single kiting class in this game 'cos huge unbalance. I have played since beta came, so yea i know once bd and rouge was best classes in game but not nowdays. Anyway good luck bro, I apperice your opinion but Rangers win still Bd ;) you will see

+ Tanks arent tanks anymore in this game. Tank means Tank. Tank should have most hp, hp reg, physic & magic def. And ofcourse Amp system ducks up even that every class can be tank! 'cos every class can amp +8 and have enough def to tank anything. Also hp receiving from items is same for all classes so GG. But yea this is mobile game xD Really I even shame myself playing this and im almost adult. Damn xD

There's no fight, just discussing.

It's just that so many people judge bd effectiveness in pve based on one gear set, which unfortunately is def/parry/hp builds. Though it seems you're referring to pvp now and not pve? ;)

+ Tanks arent tanks anymore in this game. Tank means Tank. Tank should have most hp, hp reg, physic & magic def.

Since 3.0(priests/necro) ain't nobody got time for that.

No argument against hamstring. He holds sheer amounts of epicness solely on his avatar.

And no, tanks should also have a weakness otherwise they would become OP and unbalance would come. Besides all this, can't wait for these dungeons ah, finally they are seeing the PvE players :)

There's no fight, just discussing.

It's just that so many people judge bd effectiveness in pve based on one gear set, which unfortunately is def/parry/hp builds. Though it seems you're referring to pvp now and not pve? ;)

Since 3.0(priests/necro) ain't nobody got time for that.

Ok, yea Melee vs. Ranged is unbalanced. But anyway, anybody can be tank and thats unfair. In my opinion Tanks should have Tanks features, this game has not those. Really Bd is confirmed as tank class. Why isnt bd tanking eye ? why wasnt in Sam ? Why does melee lose to ranged ? You see its not fair, and it will never be if we dont get ranged skills lol And it has been fine talk with you but really think why does bd only tank low lvl bosses ?

No argument against hamstring. He holds sheer amounts of epicness solely on his avatar.

And no, tanks should also have a weakness otherwise they would become OP and unbalance would come. Besides all this, can't wait for these dungeons ah, finally they are seeing the PvE players :)

Tanks should have most hp, hp reg, all defs. So it comes balanced but for unbalance tanks should have less attack power. How does that sound ?

Tanks should have most hp, hp reg, all defs. So it comes balanced but for unbalance tanks should have less attack power. How does that sound ?

As related to how you come to the idea that PHYSICAL TANKS should also have the highest MAGICAL DEFENSE is beyond me. You prey on a logical fallacy and stablish a counter argument for yourself. You want balance suggesting unbalance, how does that sound?

HOW CAN A CASTER, that does not deal enough damage to cope with a melee, HURT A TANK IF NOT THRU MAGIC? Please explain to us!

As related to how you come to the idea that PHYSICAL TANKS should also have the highest MAGICAL DEFENSE is beyond me. You prey on a logical fallacy and stablish a counter argument for yourself. You want balance suggesting unbalance, how does that sound?

HOW CAN A CASTER, that does not deal enough damage to cope with a melee, HURT A TANK IF NOT THRU MAGIC? Please explain to us!

Like i said tanks should have low dmg so they wont deal almost anything.... I tell later more detailed way, sry but if you know WoW, you know what i mean :)

Like i said tanks should have low dmg so they wont deal almost anything.... I tell later more detailed way, sry but if you know WoW, you know what i mean :)

Yes please do so, please do not think that i am trying to troll you or anything the like. But i seriously do not understand, and, i honestly think that in this game, it would be very complicated to apply any of this.

You seem to be a nice guy with good ideas, please do not misunderstand me. :)

Yes please do so, please do not think that i am trying to troll you or anything the like. But i seriously do not understand, and, i honestly think that in this game, it would be very complicated to apply any of this.

You seem to be a nice guy with good ideas, please do not misunderstand me. :)

You too and Hamstring are great guys, but yea im pissed off now (1+ year have been). And its all about unbalance, I really hate that i dont have any chances to kill Wlock etc. But yea i need think my words before saying anything xD

Looks like I'll need switch to Full KW set and Doom bow and throw away my Full arena set and arena xbow :D for max DPS ... Cause I believe that the new gears(purple) will be so expensive and very hard to get(just like dreaming of getting doom bow from swamps ) hehe... 

I`m curious about something.

In one of the screenshots it show`s a huge purple dude wich most like will be a boss.

So my questions, is there only one boss per dungeon? Are there different/random bosses that awaits us at the end or just the same one everytime?

is a good idea but... i think airgrind need put some items to reward. nothing like norland runes and crystals. the chance in norland to get a good item is near 0. isnt lucky, but near 0 chances to get a good item. ive finished captives 100 times and dont get a good reward. all time is runes or potions or crystals... maybe need put good prizes to CHOOSE(put 3 types of prize and let we choose, and not suprise choose like norlant), and not lucky. one mage dont need a two handed crystal, same a rogue dont need too. put prizes classified by the class. is a good idea to put in new update. i hope this will help a good amount of ppl. another thing is up the sell price of items in regular shop. not only drop of monsters but isnt good to sell one armor or weapon for 500 gold in shop. thanks for the game.

I`m curious about something.

In one of the screenshots it show`s a huge purple dude wich most like will be a boss.

So my questions, is there only one boss per dungeon? Are there different/random bosses that awaits us at the end or just the same one everytime?

I think that there is a different boss, or a different group of bosses, for each dungeon. That's what I understood at least.

I think that there is a different boss, or a different group of bosses, for each dungeon. That's what I understood at least.

Sorry school takes a lot of time...

Since someone told us about new skills in suggestions section, we could use those for balance mechanics too. But i have many ideas too, maybe this will be acceptable: Passive skills

Tanks: You receive 20% more physical- and 20% more magical defense, 30% more hp reg and 15% more hp from sources.

Damagers: You deal 1% more damage from each stack. You get stack by hitting enemy basic attack or 5 stacks by hitting with skill. Max 30 stacks, each stack last 10seconds.

Supporters: Your support skills are 35% more effective in out of combat.

Obviosly these skills are op but i planned these in future, where bosses and mobs are harder. When you reach lvl 20 or 21 you acquire these skills. These skills doesnt work in PvP. I have other suggestions too, but give your opinion :)

@Christiano

I wouldn't be surprised if the Ds are planning something the like. With the forthcoming updates and plans, we should expect some major changes. I will take some time to answer you properly as i'm quite busy atm, and replying thru phone is ♥♥♥♥♥y as you can imagine.