[2013.11.29] In development: New type of dungeons.

Guest LaOnza

• Developer

opposing factions in one party?  :shok: :shok:

This is just prototype of screen design.

snorlax has sam hain rank

is there a higher rank?

Not yet :)

i think i understood about the reviving  ;D

2 ways to revive:

1. at ur status inside towns u will have to spend stamina points to re-enter the instance

2. use revive scrools or mcoins but u wont revive in same place where u died, there is those checkpoints status inside instance depends on which u touched last u will respawn there

Snorlax i have a question about the rewards :) the gears they of what level requirments? max and minimum ty

i think i understood about the reviving  ;D

2 ways to revive:

1. at ur status inside towns u will have to spend stamina points to re-enter the instance

2. use revive scrools or mcoins but u wont revive in same place where u died, there is those checkpoints status inside instance depends on which u touched last u will respawn there

Snorlax i have a question about the rewards :) the gears they of what level requirments? max and minimum ty

but they also said u cant enter unless all there xDand party leader opens up dungeon

but they also said u cant enter unless all there xDand party leader opens up dungeon

90% about this sure  :blush: :

u can re-enter if there was still 1party member alive but if he said if all dead than u cant continue

btw another question  ;D about Guild Points, we need a full party of same guild members?

Sounds awesome !! I think this will be most exciting update after long time in game.Thanks,Devs I am really excited and looking forward for it in coming day... hehe ::)

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Tell us if you cant say date, is it just at beggining or its almost done and ready for play. Is it just like first info about Ayvondil?(Its so long when you told us first time about Ayvondil)

What will be first? Ayvodil or dungeons? :D

Random party ? with any lvl1 - 20?

They will still need certain reputation.

Also you can just make your own party i guess.

And if you dont like the random party just leave that team

Tell us if you cant say date, is it just at beggining or its almost done and ready for play. Is it just like first info about Ayvondil?(Its so long when you told us first time about Ayvondil)

What will be first? Ayvodil or dungeons? :D

Lol, ofcourse Dungeons... didnt you hear what they said? They announcing whole update with parts..

This is what i have been waiting years and finally its here :drinks: I see you took a lot of elements from my suggestion, so I will definetely like those dungeons. But I have just single question for you.. What if one player from party takes all those chests in end of the dungeon ? Anyway you have done great job :)

CAN'T WAITTTTT!!!!!!

Finally some other way of earning equip then sitting in lab,gg,genie...U ROCK AIGRIND!!!!!!! :clapping: :drinks: :friends: :lol: :pleasantry: :shout: :) :aggressive: :tease: :spiteful: :yahoo: 8) :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax:

This should be paradise for rich ppl and multiboxers.

at least nobody can disturb.

good timing, my army of Mechas is almost complete. I will be ready for anything  :spiteful:

As you see, there is no level limitations for entering instances. You only need a certain amount of reputation points with fraction on which territory dungeon is situated and at least one point of “Seeker's stamina”. This is a new parameter for characters, it accumulates on its own and consumes at the entrance to the dungeon.

It doesnt say chainless reputation points are required. And I doubt doing chainless is needed since there are no level limitaions.

how would a lvl 1 get chainless?

Seems like people don't understand clearly.

This is just a new system which will be implemented in future updates, it's not an update itself.

I'm guessing this will come together in an update releasing Berengar's tower, either after Christmas or after they increase the level cap, which I guess will be released together with Ayvondil.

So we'll probably have to wait months for it, I mean they gave the same thing but on Ayvondil 5 months ago and we still haven't even seen a tiny piece of it ingame yet.

So yeah, doubt it's coming any soon yet.

Cant w8  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Whens this open, and can it please be possible for players like: BD, Rouge, Pally, DK, and Barbarian to kill the boss, unlike it was for sam hain? That really bummed me out knowing that the entire circus was a complete waste of time and easily ignorable for me.