Screen recorder & pics capture for pc !

x

Guys whats the best screen recorder & pics taker for pc, I cant use Bandicam always so ill need a new program plz tell me if u know any app(program) for pc.

Thanks.

Screencast o matic - a freeware program, a sizeable desktop recorder that you overlap in the area you wanna record. In this case the WS box, hit record and "ta-da", you can record up to 15mins on free version.

Oh nice my old program was on free version up to 10mns & btw I remember this program, but I didnt think about it. Ty ;D

*ps* plz can u link the link for downloading.

Fraps is hands down the best video recorder, it can easily record high quality videos in full HD, but the video files are massive (1.5GB for one minute in 1080p).

For warspear you don't need that.

Fraps is hands down the best video recorder, it can easily record high quality videos in full HD, but the video files are massive (1.5GB for one minute in 1080p).

For warspear you don't need that.

Nah ty, but now I only want "Screencast o matic" Its a good program for me.

*ps* plz can u link the link for downloading.

Ty I've found the link & the program now is on my laptop thanks so much !  :friends: , but I got 1 problem with it.

• It dont take pics.

• 4 years later...

The one I am using now is Joyoshare Screen Recorder. It can record my screen in full screen and in customized area. Alternatively, it support taking shotsnaps, creating task, highlighting cursors, specifying configuration, etc. flexibly. Anyway, it is a dependable screen activity recorder.

Edited by Yiliaaaa