Necro buff suggestion

Mistakee

Hi there,

I wanted to discuss today about necro their ranges on skills. I have a feeling necro's lack on PVP since the introducing of resist.

I played priest and necro, but I have a strong feeling that the shield from priest is way stronger at 5/5 then necro his shield? is this something that could be looked upon?

I noticed that in most of the fights vs these healing class that it is mostly one sided because of their longer range. There are also other classes like warlock who has a 4 yard fear I dont know if u can put the relic on it. My suggestion would be to make necro their range also 5 yards or maybe rework the nightmare sleep into a stun and keep it 4 yards?

• Necro: Nightmares - 4 yards
  • Necro: Ancient seal (heal) - 4 yards
  • Necro: Boneshield - 4 yard

• Priest: Exhuasting burden- 5 yards 
  • Priest: Armstice - 5 yard
  • Druid: healing dew - 5 yards
  • Druid: entangling roots - 5 yards
  • Shaman: Blind - 5 yards
  • Healing spirit - 5 yards
  • Barb and charmer both have 5 yard stun with relic 7 yards.

btw, BD 16 secs resist and still killing my necro on 56% resi with 1400dmg+ ...

Regards,

Mistake

Edited by Mistakee

I agree. Necro skills should be given buffs. Aswell as the shield. I do believe that the body of the recipient of a revive via Gift of Rebirth should be teleported to the necro

18 minutes ago, Cedrak said:

I totally agree with you both, but we're talking about warspear, specifically mc side. So, it may take some years until we get some buffs.

And it takes like 2 weeks for a nerf?

36 minutes ago, Mephitr said:

@MistakeeCharmer skill range after recent skill changes is now 6 yards with relics. On barbarian 5 yards stun skill, you can't put relic increasing the cast range of the skill.

Ah my bad then about that

10 hours ago, Cedrak said:

I totally agree with you both, but we're talking about warspear, specifically mc side. So, it may take some years until we get some buffs.

I'd really like to see something like Seasonal buffs and nerfs.

Like after every arena season buff and nerf classes and if that may be too much then every 4 seasons of the year spring, summer, autumn & winter

• 5 months later...

Plz dont say it, cuz necro can summon skull armistice dont stun now, dont even whit exhaustive burden, if the priest's shield has a little more of deff he deserve and need it after this nerf, ok 

• 2 months later...