Japination: Favorite Anime Discussion

Mecha

we all love mirai nikki

Dat gurl is scary. Am tellin ya i was scared while i watched the anime. ;D  The way she goes Yukkiiiiii! :blush:  after she has 20 corpses at her feet just... i don't even...

I wonder if it will be okay if i put this as my avatar?

Also translation pl0x ;D

Опубликованное фото

Shaman king

Blade

Devil May Cry

Case closed

Naruto when good shit on

Shaman king was probably the best,too bad they didn't make a sequel based on the sequel manga "Shaman king flowers", still reading every new volume

Case closed is epic too,it gets into hardcore detailing without making it complicated and killing the main story like one piece

Helsing not bad too XD even though demons hunters animes are ganeraly fun to watch as DMC and blade

Dunno about the

Merai Nikki ,haven't watched any animes from a while,will check first episode and see if it is worth to watch XD

List me moar worthy animes next time

Sword Art Online sucks.

It's all popular because "WOAH IT'S AN ANIMER ABOUT VIDDYGAMES", but in reality it is a bad anime.

They had a really cool idea, 10000 people are locked up in a game and they need to fight their way to victory all the way to floor 100. An anime about survival, battles full of buffs, spells and elaborate strategies, soul crushing tragedies concerning the death of people, and people who will do anything it takes to survive. But no, we get SAO instead.

Most of what is happening is implied and not shown. For example, they say that thousands of players died in first weeks. We never see that. They could've shown us some clips of people dying to monsters or traps, but instead they just tell you "they're ded". That's it.

They promised 100 floors with a boss on each one. How many bossfights did we actually see? Four. The Kobold King, Minotaur, Centipede, and Admin. Kirito fights the santa claus, but it's not shown. He just comes back with the revive item.

The entire survival deal. Not only it ends half-way the show, but the ones that include permadeath are pointless fillers. The only filler episode I liked was with mysterious murders. Also, the health drops slowly, so what's exactly the problem with healing before it runs out? It's like 10 seconds, just use a crystal, instead of blurting out some heroic one-liners.

Everyone (except girls) hates Kirito for being a Beater. The guy who knows how to beat the game and save everyone is public enemy #1, because he doesn't play fair. Who in their right mind would play fair in a death game? The gameplay mechanics can be abused to no end, but doing so is evil.

Overally, there is no character development. A new character is introduced? Yeah, you'll never hear about him two episodes later. Kirito does something? Everyone forgets moments later!

They constantly say you can't feel pain in the game, however everyone acts like they do. And they say you can feel pleasure. What's exactly the difference between pain and pleasure that makes the game distinguish it?

The game mechanics are stupid. Take the objective of whole SAO game for example. All bosses need to be killed, but you don't even have to fight once. Just sleep for years and wait until bunch of hardcore players clear the game and you're good. The fisherman guy for example. Do you think he deserves to leave after fishing for two years? On top of that, they didn't even have to wait for all 100 floors to be cleared.

The crystals are pants-on-head retarded. One time they say they can teleport whole parties, another time it can teleport only one man at a time. Everytime crystals are mentioned, they won't work when needed.

The Kirito. I could go on for hours about this guy. This is self-insert of the writer of novels, who is too beta to get a girl. So to satisfy himself, he turns SAO into harem where every girl wants his dick. Also he treats all the girls except Asuna and Sachi like dirt. Silica? Under the cover of helping her revive the pet, he uses her to lure out bandits. Liz? He breaks her best sword, steals her heart so she makes a better sword, and THEN tells her that he has a girlfriend (who is actually her best friend). Leafa? Plays on her feelings to help him rescue his girlfriend. Also she totally ignores a guy who loves her, and cries like a bitch when her brother isn't into incest.

The protag is obviously "chosen one", with his overpowered dual wield ability, he can solo bosses, because the writer says so. He's a total badass, right?

Kirito constantly kicks ass of everyone who cheats, but in reality he's cheating himself.

Asuna breaks the rules during final fight. Everyone is paralyzed, but she's able to ignore it with Power of Love™.

Kirito and Asuna die in the end, but manage to save everyone. Wait, I said they die? Lolno, they actually come back to life because fuck rules, he's the protagonist and she's his bitch.

The fight with the new admin. Kirito's about to die and Asuna will get raped? Hell no, here comes the ghost of original admin, obviously in the last moment to save the day!

I could go on and on, but I think this is enough.

Sword Art Online sucks.

It's all popular because "WOAH IT'S AN ANIMER ABOUT VIDDYGAMES", but in reality it is a bad anime.

They had a really cool idea, 10000 people are locked up in a game and they need to fight their way to victory all the way to floor 100. An anime about survival, battles full of buffs, spells and elaborate strategies, soul crushing tragedies concerning the death of people, and people who will do anything it takes to survive. But no, we get SAO instead.

Most of what is happening is implied and not shown. For example, they say that thousands of players died in first weeks. We never see that. They could've shown us some clips of people dying to monsters or traps, but instead they just tell you "they're ded". That's it.

They promised 100 floors with a boss on each one. How many bossfights did we actually see? Four. The Kobold King, Minotaur, Centipede, and Admin. Kirito fights the santa claus, but it's not shown. He just comes back with the revive item.

The entire survival deal. Not only it ends half-way the show, but the ones that include permadeath are pointless fillers. The only filler episode I liked was with mysterious murders. Also, the health drops slowly, so what's exactly the problem with healing before it runs out? It's like 10 seconds, just use a crystal, instead of blurting out some heroic one-liners.

Everyone (except girls) hates Kirito for being a Beater. The guy who knows how to beat the game and save everyone is public enemy #1, because he doesn't play fair. Who in their right mind would play fair in a death game? The gameplay mechanics can be abused to no end, but doing so is evil.

Overally, there is no character development. A new character is introduced? Yeah, you'll never hear about him two episodes later. Kirito does something? Everyone forgets moments later!

They constantly say you can't feel pain in the game, however everyone acts like they do. And they say you can feel pleasure. What's exactly the difference between pain and pleasure that makes the game distinguish it?

The game mechanics are stupid. Take the objective of whole SAO game for example. All bosses need to be killed, but you don't even have to fight once. Just sleep for years and wait until bunch of hardcore players clear the game and you're good. The fisherman guy for example. Do you think he deserves to leave after fishing for two years? On top of that, they didn't even have to wait for all 100 floors to be cleared.

The crystals are pants-on-head retarded. One time they say they can teleport whole parties, another time it can teleport only one man at a time. Everytime crystals are mentioned, they won't work when needed.

The Kirito. I could go on for hours about this guy. This is self-insert of the writer of novels, who is too beta to get a girl. So to satisfy himself, he turns SAO into harem where every girl wants his dick. Also he treats all the girls except Asuna and Sachi like dirt. Silica? Under the cover of helping her revive the pet, he uses her to lure out bandits. Liz? He breaks her best sword, steals her heart so she makes a better sword, and THEN tells her that he has a girlfriend (who is actually her best friend). Leafa? Plays on her feelings to help him rescue his girlfriend. Also she totally ignores a guy who loves her, and cries like a ♥♥♥♥♥ when her brother isn't into incest.

The protag is obviously "chosen one", with his overpowered dual wield ability, he can solo bosses, because the writer says so. He's a total badass, right?

Kirito constantly kicks ass of everyone who cheats, but in reality he's cheating himself.

Asuna breaks the rules during final fight. Everyone is paralyzed, but she's able to ignore it with Power of Love™.

Kirito and Asuna die in the end, but manage to save everyone. Wait, I said they die? Lolno, they actually come back to life because duck rules, he's the protagonist and she's his ♥♥♥♥♥.

The fight with the new admin. Kirito's about to die and Asuna will get raped? Hell no, here comes the ghost of original admin, obviously in the last moment to save the day!

I could go on and on, but I think this is enough.

Candy, not really sweet to spoil or flame in that way :/ i didnt watch SAO but now you kill mi ;_;

Candy, not really sweet to spoil or flame in that way :/ i didnt watch SAO but now you kill mi ;_;

You won't lose much. The plot sucks anyway.

You can watch it for action scenes, which are scarce.

true dat, was on my list. now lost interest. not cool to get into so much detail about ur own personal opinions if u end up telling the whole story. could have just said. imo, it sucks.

Sword Art Online sucks.

It's an anime, there are some for everyone.

I could make you a list of animes i dislike cuz here and that i find bad

Boys and girls are always extremely weird in animes so i dont care about that

Generally i like the idea of Sao and till now i didnt see many animes good enough making me keep watching them

And if they'd explain all the game mechanics and more details (though important ones) they would have to make like 50 episodes more?

The second part of Sao is lame too since the name of the anime is Sword Art Online why cant it be only in that world but I'm cool with that.

If I'd watch at all the bad things in animes i could make you a list of every single anime

(Of course you won't focus at bad things if you liked it overall yet you see them)

true dat, was on my list. now lost interest. not cool to get into so much detail about ur own personal opinions if u end up telling the whole story. could have just said. imo, it sucks.

Sorry, but I've been through that.

I say it sucks, they jump me with stupid arguments like "you didn't watch it", or "shut up it's the best animer ever".

To make up for that, I remember my friend telling me about Log Horizon, supposedly it's better. Didn't see it yet, but I'm planning to. It's similiar premise from what I know.

It's an anime, there are some for everyone.

I could make you a list of animes i dislike cuz here and that i find bad

Boys and girls are always extremely weird in animes so i dont care about that

Generally i like the idea of Sao and till now i didnt see many animes good enough making me keep watching them

And if they'd explain all the game mechanics and more details (though important ones) they would have to make like 50 episodes more?

The second part of Sao is lame too since the name of the anime is Sword Art Online why cant it be only in that world but I'm cool with that.

If I'd watch at all the bad things in animes i could make you a list of every single anime

I pointed out the bad parts of it. Okay, the beater stuff could pass, but if SAO focused more on gameplay and less on it's bullshit love story, it would be much better. What if there was no Asuna at all? After SOMEONE dies, he blocks off every other girl, and just focuses on the game, fighting in her name. I mean, he gets all teary because of that, but it's forgotten in the next episode.

I say it sucks, they jump me with stupid arguments like "you didn't watch it", or "shut up it's the best animer ever".

To make up for that, I remember my friend telling me about Log Horizon, supposedly it's better. Didn't see it yet, but I'm planning to. It's similiar premise from what I know.

"You won't lose much. The plot sucks anyway.You can watch it for action scenes, which are scarce."

better than going into much detail, what bothered me was telling how it ends XD the middle parts dont really bother me

"You won't lose much. The plot sucks anyway.You can watch it for action scenes, which are scarce."

better than going into much detail, what bothered me was telling how it ends XD the middle parts dont really bother me

I still didn't mention many things. It's worth a shot, but just stop watching after the first game ends. While SAO is 6/10 at most, ALf is 2/10.

Re-read him. And also add your own sentence.

I don't watch anime for tits.

except DxD

[/s]

Neither do i.. but i considered it a bonus lmao. Have you seen it? I Personally think it had a pretty good storyline.

Anime post :yahoo:

As all see in my avatar Sword Art Online is one of my favorites

But i like too Accel World, Naruto Shippuden, Hidan no Aria, All Dragon Ball Z(Of course) Shingeki no Kyojin, Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor 2, Shining TearsXWind, Shining Hearts and lot more ;D 

I also like the comedy animes. :drinks:

Re-read him. And also add your own sentence.

Let's assume I say it sucks, that's all. What would you think of that post? Literally nothing, just my worthless opinion.

I posted few facts and holes, that I remembered. If I were to rewatch the entire season, I could post like 4 times that.

Though I posted spoilers, those facts won't impact your watching experience at all. The characters are bland, and I felt literally no attachment to them. I laughed when Asuna died because that scene was bad. Like, really bad. And cliche. I've seen it at least 10 times before. Whatever sells the show, I guess.

I also omitted many spoilers. I say she breaks the paralysis, but why was everyone paralyzed in the first place? He fights admins, but what's the reason? Are the admins good guys or bad guys? What does "beater" mean? Why was Kirito fighting Santa Claus? How did Kirito and Asuna die? Did they fuck?

Also, to everyone who watched it. The jacket. I can't remember it clearly, did he change that jacket to a new one, or is he using a jacket he gets on first level all the way to the end?

Let's assume I say it sucks, that's all. What would you think of that post? Literally nothing, just my worthless opinion.

I posted few facts and holes, that I remembered. If I were to rewatch the entire season, I could post like 4 times that.

Though I posted spoilers, those facts won't impact your watching experience at all. The characters are bland, and I felt literally no attachment to them. I laughed when Asuna died because that scene was bad. Like, really bad. And cliche. I've seen it at least 10 times before. Whatever sells the show, I guess.

I also omitted many spoilers. I say she breaks the paralysis, but why was everyone paralyzed in the first place? He fights admins, but what's the reason? Are the admins good guys or bad guys? What does "beater" mean? Why was Kirito fighting Santa Claus? How did Kirito and Asuna die? Did they ♥♥♥♥?

Also, to everyone who watched it. The jacket. I can't remember it clearly, did he change that jacket to a new one, or is he using a jacket he gets on first level all the way to the end?

bored

Spoilers

Goy, those were rhetorical questions, so Ego and alya had a reason to watch it after all. I know the answers, they don't need to know them before watching. If you can, edit that out, all of it except jacket.

Anyway, the last scene lasted much longer than ten seconds, and no, time slowdown isn't a thing until UnderWorld (fourth game).

And the jacket. Could've been a costume, that's uncertain.

I'm going to attempt it lmao..

3x3 eyes.

Air gear.

Beserk.

Black lagoon.

Bleach.

Buso Renkin.

Code Geass.

Cowboy bebop.

D.Gray-man.

Death note.

Devil may cry.

DNAngel.

Dragon ball.

Dragon ball Z.

Erementar Gerad.

Eureka Seven.

Fairy tail.

Full Metal Panic.

Gantz.

Gasaraki.

GetBackers.

Great Teacher Onizuka.

Gundam.

Gungrave.

Heat Guy J.

He!!sing ( Cant type it correctly due to the word being banned in forums -_- )

Innocent venus.

Madlax.

Mezzo.

Monochrome Factor.

Nagasarete Airantou.

Naruto.

Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Orphen.

Please Teacher.

Samurai Champloo.

... ah screw this. xD too many

Death note,dragon ball z,naruto,Devil may cry,bleach

I also omitted many spoilers. I say she breaks the paralysis, but why was everyone paralyzed in the first place? He fights admins, but what's the reason? Are the admins good guys or bad guys? What does "beater" mean? Why was Kirito fighting Santa Claus? How did Kirito and Asuna die? Did they ♥♥♥♥?

so far, it seems to be the same jacket he got on the first level

edit: no it isnt  ;D

I can see few  pretty promising titles. I'll definietly check them out later.

Accidentally deleted the .txt file i was typing down all the animes i love and care for which i was gonna post here

~emo