Japination: Favorite Anime Discussion

Mecha

Survival? I assume stuff where people are dying and MC is trying to not die? I dunno, perhaps Neon Genesis Evangelion + End of Evangelion, Darker than Black, Madoka Magica, maybe Baccano.

And comedy? Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou, Inferno Cop.

I've seen darker than black, baccano but there not really what am looking for. i'll check out neon genesis and the comedy. ty  :give_rose:

am not really sure what madoka magica(a magic girl series?) has to do with survival

Definitely one of the best ones.

too late  :mega_shok:

am not really sure what madoka magica(a magic girl series?) has to do with survival

Wait until this baby hits 3rd episode. Trust me on that.

Survival? I assume stuff where people are dying and MC is trying to not die? I dunno, perhaps Neon Genesis Evangelion + End of Evangelion, Darker than Black, Madoka Magica, maybe Baccano.

And comedy? Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou, Inferno Cop.

baccano got pretty good i hit myself for not liking it at first

baccano got pretty good i hit myself for not liking it at first

I dropped the show so many times before i completely watched it. i watched the first few episodes and couldn't wrap my head around it very confusing stuff, i went in thinking that it was going to be exactly like durarara because the same author and studio made both. And when i stopped thinking that way and re-watched it i really enjoyed it.  :good: Top anime  :clapping:

Not sure if this has an anime adaptation but Cage of Eden was a really great survival manga. Worth the check if it has but im too lazy.

Not sure if this has an anime adaptation but Cage of Eden was a really great survival manga. Worth the check if it has but im too lazy.

i looked around but couldn't find an anime adaptation, that's too bad too because it has a really interesting plot. it might even get me to stat reading manga.  :blush:

I want to share with you all my favorite moments in one of my favorite anime. One Piece

SPOILERS!!!

:)

if youre really bored one day, could you give the episodes in which that happened? ive only seen like 5 one piece episodes but if i were to give it a chance more id be watching specific episodes you mention

if you're really bored one day, could you give the episodes in which that happened? i've only seen like 5 one piece episodes but if i were to give it a chance more id be watching specific episodes you mention

I really recommend you watch the whole series or the arcs where these scenes take place because most of them won't mean anything if you don't understand what happened prior to them and you won't get any emotions from them. Some of them are really exciting, happy and sad  :cray: .

But if you insist here are the episodes:

The best Arcs (my opinion) are The Enies Lobby Arc(264-312) and The Marineford Arc(457-489). But to get the full experience of these two arcs and to get an understanding of what this anime is all about is to start watching from episode 229 to episode 516  ;D . Have fun  ;D

BUUUT. starting from episode 1 is always the best!

my info from: http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Story_Arcs

ONE PIECE IS LOVE, ONE PIECE IS LIFE.  :good:

I really recommend you watch the whole series or the arcs where these scenes take place because most of them won't mean anything if you don't understand what happened prior to them and you won't get any emotions from them. Some of them are really exciting, happy and sad  :cray: .

But if you insist here are the episodes:

1. Ace's Death: A serious surprise in the series, one that renders the entire gigantic battle of Marineford moot in an instant. (ARC: "Marineford Arc". Episode: 483)

2. Merry's Funeral: WHY IS THE DEATH OF A BOAT SO SAD? (ARC: The Enies lobby Arc. Episode: 312)

3. Bink's Sake: A wonderful song to celebrate the end of an arc, which then leads into Brook performing the song as all of his crewmates die around him, until he can only play the piano as he dies. (ARC: Thriller Bark Arc. Episode: Not found)

4.Merry saves the day: When merry show up out of no where to save the guys from enes lobby (ARC: The Enies lobby Arc. Episode: 310)

5. Whitebeard death and not a single scratch on his back! (ARC: "Marineford Arc". Episode: 485)

6.  Kuma separates the Straw Hats from each other (ARC: Straw hats Separation Serial. Episode: 405)

7.  Luffy vs Usopp: An amazingly tense fight as Usopp takes advantage of Luffy in every way he can, and he's STILL too weak to be able to defeat Luffy, losing in a single punch. (ARC: Water 7 Arc. Episode: 236)

8. I Want To Live: Usopp burns down the World Government's flag, effectively declaring war on the world, and Robin breaks down and admits she wants to live. (ARC: The Enies lobby Arc. Episode: 278)

9. The Walk to Arlong Park: Luffy gives Nami his hat and the four men walk to Arlong Park, slowly, while their reputation is built up by Zoro's companions. They break down the door and Luffy asks "Which one of you is Arlong?" (ARC: Arlong Park Arc. Episode: 37)

10. Luffy vs Bellamy: After Bellamy beats up Luffy and calls him a fool, Luffy brings him down in a single punch. (ARC: Jaya Arc. Episode: 151)

The best Arcs (my opinion) are The Enies Lobby Arc(264-312) and The Marineford Arc(457-489). But to get the full experience of these two arcs and to get an understanding of what this anime is all about is to start watching from episode 229 to episode 516  ;D . Have fun  ;D

BUUUT. starting from episode 1 is always the best!

my info from: http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Story_Arcs

ONE PIECE IS LOVE, ONE PIECE IS LIFE.  :good:

ill give it a chance when i have the time, ill start from ep. 1

• 2 weeks later...

I love this show. not exactly anime, but still fun to watch when you are high as.... I forgot what I was saying!

One piece is cool

Stopped ep610 due to already having reached last episode that time

Someday soon I'll continue

Finished boku no pico, 8/10 yaoi

Finished Black Rock Shooter, 6/10 story but 10/10 fights

Finished Sora no Otoshimono, 9/10 because funny shit I swear

Finished Guilty Crown, 5/10 story but 9/10 soundtrack

Finished Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon, 8/10 story can't wait third season

All of the above are re watches really...

Now off to watch Bakemonogatari series, eagerly waiting Hanamonogatari

Sayonara

this is an anime based on the video game "Demon King", which I played on PS2. Its like Dynasty Warriors, but I like Dynasty Warriors series much much more, its a lot better and lets you do a lot more than Demon King.

http://youtu.be/bmHG3LttYaQ

• 4 weeks later...
}" post="899726" timestamp="1411346199"]

I have watched like 300 animes.

but I like Ecchi ;D

post the list of what you've seen by now

and get better tastes because seriously man, ecchi? why would naked girls be a selling point, especially if you know all of it will be just teasing and nothing happens between MC and girls

Kiss x sis for lyfe

post the list of what you've seen by now

and get better tastes because seriously man, ecchi? why would naked girls be a selling point, especially if you know all of it will be just teasing and nothing happens between MC and girls

Already Watched:

(Ecchi)

To Love-Ru

strike the blood

Yuushibu

High School DxD

High School DxD New

Date a Live

Date a Live II

KissxSis ( I also want 2 sis like that) ;D

Dakara Boku Wa, H Ga Dekinai

Ben-to

Love Love

Seikon no Qwaser

Seikon no Qwaser II

Yosuga no Sora

High School of the Dead

Machine-Doll wa Kisutsukanai

Alright, I finished watching Sabagebu! today.

It's a very nice anime about a transfer student who joins survival games club. Maybe "joins" is a wrong word, someone "helps" her to join.

The girls engage in deadly gunfights with other survival game clubs, as well as many other dangers, for example wildlife.

[spoiler=I mean it, deadly]

bIzkf.jpg

bJH4U.jpg

bJCkh.jpg

Buuuuut, it's all airsoft guns, so every girl is back from the dead in the next episode. Despite being BB, the girls overimagine stuff, giving it realistic and more interesting appeal.

If fanservice is your selling point, every episode has a "bath scene".

Did I like it? A lot. A whole lot. Will rewatch it one day. Definitely.

Especially the final episode. It was fantastic, the sudden turns of events left me in tears. The final battle was wonderful, something you don't see even in greatest action movies from Hollywood.

Give it a go, see one-two episodes and decide if you like it.

Overally, 8/10 for the series, 9.5/10 for the final episode.

I'll be Watching this Anime ''Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls''

The story takes place in Japan in the early 21st century, in an alternate reality where the Tokugawa Shogunate has remained in power. In this reality, student councils are tasked with oppressing schools. Yagyuu Muneakira is a high school student who rebels against his student council with the help of girls who’ve had the names of famous samurai heroes passed on to them.

Hyakka_Ryouran_Samurai_Girls_11_Large_03.jpg

horriblesubs_hyakka_ryouran_samurai_girls_06_720.jpg

Has nobody mentioned attack on titan yet? That shows AMAZING!

Big titans be like, "we wanna eat you humans" but humans be like,"nuh uh" and hide behind a 30ft wall... unti a 30ft titan kicks it down and the titans devour a few people

Has nobody mentioned attack on titan yet? That shows AMAZING!

Big titans be like, "we wanna eat you humans" but humans be like,"nuh uh" and hide behind a 30ft wall... unti a 30ft titan kicks it down and the titans devour a few people

Already Watched.

is there anymore animes like code geass/ death note?

there's a great anime called "No Game No Life" which has a character who has the same crazy smart thinking as light and lelouch. Beautiful anime with great art work, fantastic scenes and filled with alot of meaningful lessons. You will love it!

Oh, and also... "Log Horizon " The main char is a pro in mind games and is known for his intelligence and quick thinking. You will see that alot in the anime, epic!