Japination: Favorite Anime Discussion

Mecha

It's shit.

First episode is about an internet killer who shoots bullets through internet cables. So a government guy gets Kirito for the sole reason he played videogame one year ago (Kirito, of all people who participated). Speaking of Kirito, he still dresses in black.

lol it was bad enough from mid season 1 all the way up to the end of season 2.

season 3, cant have many good expectations from it  :bad:

[HorribleSubs] Sword Art Online II - 01 [720p].mkv

http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=571514

Enjoy it nerds.

thanks for heads up, im gonna give it a chance out of desperation...

Is it good?

I dropped first season.

Starting FMA BH now

please finish it, honestly it gets better and better. the last few episodes had amazing animations... really mind blowing

if you already know the story from the original FMA then stick around for the eye candy, i cant express how good the last handful of episodes are

Finished watching first season of Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei.

What I expected (based on

en
, studio that directed it, and the name itself) : Despair, a suicidal teacher saving his female pupils from demons and other evil. Pretty much Bakemonogatari (both were made by same studio - Shaft), just with some things changed.

What I got : Despair.

But also a really damn good comedy, sometimes with black humor, but overall a very good show.

It's about a teacher who, when hears about something bad, instantly jumps to the worst possible conclusion.

And a ton of great characters, mostly girls. So, in the end, pretty much Bakemonogatari, but way lighter.

I recommend this. If you liked Bakemonogatari, watch this. If not, then give it a go too. See if first 1-2 episodes interest you.

And for those who like downloading their anime - I watched [nonA] subs.

Опубликованное фото

no game no life......its been 14 days.... where.... is  13th episode of NGNL.... im suffering from withdrawal symptoms...

no game no life......its been 14 days.... where.... is  13th episode of NGNL.... im suffering from withdrawal symptoms...

M8, you do realise that the first season is over? The 12th one was the last one xD

Wait for next season... if there is one.

in respect to azebu

congratulations!

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Evangelion had a HORRIBLE ending.

For the love of god. No.

Have you watched Yosuga no Sora? You must. Gud shit man.

ill watch yosuga no sora and HIGURASHI NO NAKU KORO

But, it's incest man.

So?

I asked for one example. If it's so great, you shouldn't have problems showing one.

Well, I've just stated one a couple posts back.

Implying people actually care about the anime when there is sex and incest in it.

I actually haven't even watched any incest anime other than that, even if it does seem like hentai lol

Lexi's fault

the final villain. not the most intense battle, but still pretty damn good

http://youtu.be/Jlv4luH9VOM

http://youtu.be/mLfOAnkxZ7k

Hey peeps. Can some one recomend me a good survival anime, one  like Mirai Nikki, Btoom or Gants. That kinda stuff. Ty

oh and any good comedy. I really liked Full metal panic. So yeah. Be warned i have seen a  lot of anime. Thx

Hey peeps. Can some one recomend me a good survival anime, one  like Mirai Nikki, Btoom or Gants. That kinda stuff. Ty

oh and any good comedy. I really liked Full metal panic. So yeah. Be warned i have seen a  lot of anime. Thx

death note

death note

One of my favourie anime, but its mostly about avoiding getting caught than survival.

i want to see something between AoT and Mirai Nikki. A situation where you have no choice but to fight, like a massive survival event, or just a group of people.

Survival? I assume stuff where people are dying and MC is trying to not die? I dunno, perhaps Neon Genesis Evangelion + End of Evangelion, Darker than Black, Madoka Magica, maybe Baccano.

And comedy? Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou, Inferno Cop.