Japination: Favorite Anime Discussion

Mecha

@rafau not that i wouldn't say the same statment about every anime i like :snorlax:

but one gotta give in,great taste of fantasy and rich amount of action,bunch of crybaby drama and tones of comedy,with good ending,the shit got everything

foolycooly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FLCL

http://www.animeplus.tv/fooly-cooly-episode-1

only 6 episodes, you can thank me later

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im not a anime fan lover, i just watch it randomly..

But im in love with sword of art online  :blush: damn it.. i got 5 episode left to end it..

By the way dbz is cool  :good: i like majin boo  :aggressive:

• 1 month later...

*classic

way to frieza moment

dont judge my e-majination

lol

you should watch kai

most old school fans dont like kai, but i do

its nice

i started watching a new one a few days ago, called no game, no life. awesome so far. about these 2 brothers who are gamers and get transported to a world where everything is decided with games of all sorts.

sry about the spam, I do know other animes, but this has always been my favorite by far.

here is a quick vid of Broly destroying and dominating anyone and everyone.

sry about the spam, I do know other animes, but this has always been my favorite by far.

here is a quick vid of Broly destroying and dominating anyone and everyone.

is broly from one of the movies? cause we didnt had him in the portuguese version of dbz. maybe they didnt play all of the episodes here.

yes. Actually, he is in 3 movies. his first one reveals him to be the Legendary Super Saiyan. LSSJ is a transformstion that only he can achieve, and makes him a lot stronger than all other Saiyans. He literally toys around with them all. his background story is actually pretty interesting and entertaining. In the second movie he returns, even stronger. And in the third, he is unstoppable. He is never really "defeated", and would probably top any other villain or hero if his body could handle his excessive power (dont want to spoil to much)

yes. Actually, he is in 3 movies. his first one reveals him to be the Legendary Super Saiyan. LSSJ is a transformstion that only he can achieve, and makes him a lot stronger than all other Saiyans. He literally toys around with them all. his background story is actually pretty interesting and entertaining. In the second movie he returns, even stronger. And in the third, he is unstoppable. He is never really "defeated", and would probably top any other villain or hero if his body could handle his excessive power (dont want to spoil to much)

i had seen him before on trading cards n stuff but i didnt see all of the db movies XD

• 3 weeks later...

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo. Dem feels bro. ;______;

Dem feels. :cray:

Sho Gud. ;_;

We feel it too bruh

Feel train :cray:

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo. Dem feels bro. ;______;

Dem feels. :cray:

Sho Gud. ;_;

ikr man

fk if I had one of those things that wipe my memory I would use it to rewatch it 500 times

Too gud

and Mashiro Shiina ♥

Also another anime I've been watching - Isshuukan Friends, this shit has feels every second.

• 2 weeks later...

bludeoning Angel Dokuru-Chan (watch it on youtube in End Dub) ,  High Schoo DxD (Eng dub on utube) , Soul Eater (Eng dub on utube),  must watch bludgeoning angel dokuru chan first, u'll laugh out loud for sure.

Dub sux.

Git gud at reading m8.

Finished DAL II, didn't have enough Kurumi. Disappoint. Back to wait.

Isshuukan Friends last ep next Sunday. Fk man.

Watched some random animes too.

Another, Corpse party, Nisekoi and some other stuff. Not bad.

Re-watched Elfen Lied, gud shit. Time to re-Monogatari series and maybe go back to FMA.

PS: School sucks arse.

full metal alchemist: brotherhood

code geass

bleach - up to the soul society arch is good, then it have good n bad moments.

naruto - before shippuuden is nice, then happens the same as in bleach.

death note - 1st half is amazing, then it just goes ok up to the end.

hunter x hunter - the 2011 remake is nice n manga is finaly back after 200 years hiatus.

dragon ball n dragon ball z  :clapping:

elfen lied

SOA - the idea on this anime is good, it could actually be great if worked differently but the foccus after a few episodes is completly on romance. ( the second season is just terrible)

for the manga guys:

ao no exorcist is pretty nice. shame the anime couldnt keep up with it yet, but soon enough i believe it will be out there faithfull to the manga.

one punch man (one) - is worth a reading for lolz

You have sinned

Eng Dub  best for  plots and twists  like  Highschool DxD and bludgeoning angel dokuro chan

Dub sux.

Git gud at reading m8.

Finished DAL II, didn't have enough Kurumi. Disappoint. Back to wait.

Isshuukan Friends last ep next Sunday. Fk man.

Watched some random animes too.

Another, Corpse party, Nisekoi and some other stuff. Not bad.

Re-watched Elfen Lied, gud shit. Time to re-Monogatari series and maybe go back to FMA.

PS: School sucks arse.

i mostly watch Sub series tho, today i finished 10 episodes of "no game no life" (well, i like this kind of anime)  sadly no new episodes of it released yet. so, im gonna re-watch it.

Eng Dub  best for  plots and twists  like  Highschool DxD and bludgeoning angel dokuro chan

I have seen one episode of DxD dub, and I can say that it's bad. Best example is Ddraig's voice, which really lacks emotion compared to japanese one.

That being said, not all dubs are bad. My favorite would be Baccano dub, because the setting makes it much more fitting.

Yuru Yuri

Just started, 15 mins into first episode, enjoyed, worth to continue

Too bad I gotta grind in EO to kill Fenrir

some dubs are actually rather decent.. but yes, sub for life ( until i can learn japanese well enough xD )

u can't focus on sub and anime at the same time, or can u?