Japination: Favorite Anime Discussion

Mecha

That`s why I`ve said it :P

The full anime was never released dueing how badly it sold. The only dvd`s you`ll find are way over $150,- and mostly in poor condition. I`d recommend the manga for you.

in order of my favourites :

one piece

dragon ball gt

dragon ball z

eureka seven

yu yu akusho

inuyasha

evangelion

and alot more...

but those are the bests

my favorite anime are digimon season1 ,bleach ,dbz,yu yu hackashow ,law of uagi,trinity blood ,cardfight!!!vangaurd n many more :)

yea digimon ducking moments when i was a children every day at tv xD still remembering some first digimons or even when they use cards , eggs etc was epic

yea digimon ♥♥♥♥ing moments when i was a children every day at tv xD still remembering some first digimons or even when they use cards , eggs etc was epic

omg digimooonnnnn xD

i remember i watched it on tv.. awh nice times xD

i found an mmorpg of it for pc game xD

its a nice game, really (:

Before i start the next post with a list of favorites, this one deserves the spot

Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon

"Horizon in the middle of nowhere"

Attack on Titan

Blue Dragon(Mindduck plot twist)

Death Note(Just Perfect)

DBZ

High School of the Dead(NEED SEASON 2)

One Piece

Bleach

Naruto Shippuden

School Days(I hate Gore animes but idk why that ending was  awesome)

Boku wa Tomodachi ha Sukunai

Sword Art Online( the only anime with a love story that I actually enjoyed)

Dangan Ronpa(My favorite anime)

Moar to the list:

- Guilty Crown

- Ben-to

and could I forget, ffs - School Days, though this anime made me feel weird in the end, a very disturbing kinda weird.

- Sora no Otoshimono

DBZ for sure...and I always liked Vegeta style and Goku ssj3

Also Saint Seya....my favs are Ikki and Shiryu

Also was addicted Pokemon,the game bcuz I liked the anime (only Kanto and Johto League)

*Death note

*Yugioh

*Bleach

For long time I haven't watched anime...so I need to update my list

Had to come back here xD

I was watching helsing and I found out what does the "Release Control Art

Restriction to Level Zero" shit you kept repeating over and over mean lexi,some epic shit :lol:

And seriously? school days? sora no otoshimono? you shameless perverted gaymie xD

And seriously? school days? sora no otoshimono? you shameless perverted gaymie xD

The hell you talking about m80? You know NOTHING about perverted animers.

I didn't watch either (I plan to watch School Days), but I'll spout nonsense based on what I know.

School Days, I wouldn't suspect it to be perverted. I've only seen the ending (some guy linked it, and I, not knowing it's spoilers, watched it), so seeing that wouldn't make me believe it can be perverted animer.

And the other one can't say much.

About the opening you posted in music thread. Actually my friend linked it to me last month, then we discussed harem animers (and animers overally) for two hours.

What I'm about to say, is based on watching HALF of the opening, up to the part where girl plays the flute under the desk, that's as far as I could last, twice. Oh boy, it fills most of the cliches of harem anime.

First of all, your typical protagonist. He is surrounded by four blazing hot chicks, and is completely oblivious to the fact that they want to engage in consensual intercourse in missionary position with the sole purpose of procreation hold hands with him.

The girls are self explainatory. All have different hair color, so you can tell them apart, because they probably lack personality outside PROTAG GIB DIC PLZ. It is safe to assume they often fight over trivial stuff during this race for first place.

And the opening itself is obvious bait. "Woah look at us, we are implying sexings!", but there is nothing more than that. You want nipples? Hahahahaha, too bad! Creators have no balls to show anything more than that. At best, you'll see mandatory hot springs/bath scene where you might catch a glimpse of bare ass.

If at least the girls had some redeeming factors, I'd watch it. The usual harem anime has multitude of girls. You have tsundere bitch who the protag roots for, a girl that's real close to protag, ara ara mature girl with big oppai, ONIICHAN DAISUKI little sister, etc. Here, you get four sluts with copy-pasted personalities, only few different traits and looks to distinguish them.

0/10. Will not watch.

xD

You do know you just said that you'd watch it 10/10.

Also more:

- Death note, just season 1, it was badass at start then it  started going to a point where it went too much and started to suck. And ofcourse the best character always ends first.

- Angel Beats!

- Highschool DxD, Rias Gremory made me stay, I had no choice.

xD

You do know you just said that you'd watch it 10/10.

Also more:

- Death note, just season 1, it was badass at start then it  started going to a point where it went too much and started to suck. And ofcourse the best character always ends first.

- Angel Beats!

- Highschool DxD, Rias Gremory made me stay, I had no choice.

Why would I want to watch a boring show with no interesting and memorable story? There are much better harem animes, with actually interesting characters, badass protags, and a reason to rewatch it after a year or so.

Need proof? Sure. I watch DxD for PLOT! I'm going to read light novels soon because season 3 who knows when. Also ZOOM ZOOM IYAAAN.

I agree on Death Note. First part was pretty okay, with the suspense who will find the other one's identity. Season two was just plain disappointing, also UN DEUX TROIS.

Oh didn't see the punctuation, on mobile xd

And yeah, Death note ending was kinda like a rip off. Better off not watching the anime at all.

Btw guise, need a new anime to watch.

Any suggestions?

Oh didn't see the punctuation, on mobile xd

And yeah, Death note ending was kinda like a rip off. Better off not watching the anime at all.

Btw guise, need a new anime to watch.

Any suggestions?

If you didn't see it: Baccano!, Nichibros, FLCL, and NHK. Keep in mind this isn't anime focused on cute girls doing cute things.

Also Inferno Coppu, Panty & Stocking, Shiki, Gintama, Chuu2, Aku no Hana.

If you didn't see it: Baccano!, Nichibros, FLCL, and NHK. Keep in mind this isn't anime focused on cute girls doing cute things.

Also Inferno Coppu, Panty & Stocking, Shiki, Gintama, Chuu2, Aku no Hana.

told him n lexi about flcl, watched it for the first time like 10y ago XD but i guess he didnt watch it yet.

and yes! death note should only have the first season, second season is just streching it  but the first season is very goodlove all the characters and plot

Hmmm, doesn't seem like my type.

I'll check it whenever the power comes back, probably by Friday  :facepalm:

What is your type?

I can assure you, these animers have Azebu's Seal Of Quality™.

I'm not really sure about that, some bore me and some don't, same type or not.

Like Clannad which I liked then Kanon which bore me.

I don't really like animes like Naruto, Fairy tail or etc, especially when they have to say the name of the move they're gonna do, annoying. ( Pokemon is an exception )

I guess you can say romance/drama and action/horror are my top favs judging from the animes I liked, don't really like much fictional stuff like that anime Egoist mentioned Horizon thing, when it goes too far like 2050 shit.

Just check the ones I've listed. I normally just watch stuff that entertains me cause if they bore me I'd just stop after an episode and do something else.

Yea picky bítchy in da house

But there's a good thing, I like to watch my animes straight so yeah, when this happens I go brain dead and enter the world of the characters so if there's a good plot then I'd definitely watch it through in a day. Like Ben-to, people fighting in a supermarket for a certain kinda food which goes half priced, seemed kinda gay but then after the first 3 episodes I couldn't stop. Probably why I cried like a bítch in Clannad.

Hmmm, doesn't seem like my type.

I'll check it whenever the power comes back, probably by Friday  :facepalm:

flcl's type is .. surreal anime (think that would be a good way to describe it) anyway only 6(?) episodes

I'm more of a manga person so i read sankarea.