Japination: Favorite Anime Discussion

Mecha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Best Anime for me is Gintama and come in second place One Punch Man.

Ghibli's movies also good, heartwarming af. Laputa, Grave of Fireflies, Totoro, Spirited Away, Mononoke, Nausica, etc.

my another favorite anime:

Dragon Ball series: my favorite anime, but it was 16 years ago. Waiting Xenoverse 2

Cowboy Bebop: "Spike Spiegel"

Pokemon: only watch from Kanto to Johto, next generation sux. And it's movie "Mewtwo Strikes Back" also good(when I was a child)

Digimon: ony watch Agumon, Veemon, and Guilmon, next generation sux

Inuyasha: can't speak Japanese, but I keep singing the opening soundtrack

HunterxHunter: watched 1999 and 2011, 1999's soundtrack more memorable and I love it's bad graphic

Beyblade, Yu-Gi-Oh, Tamiya, Crush Gear: few anime that makes me buy it's toys and stuff

Doraemon: it's movies always left me in tears.

One Piece: anime sux, manga epic

Naruto: fillers, but not bad

FMA: epic!

Death Note: it's good for children who can't read it's manga, and lazy person like me.

SAO: only good untill 13-14 episodes, the rest episodes become harem and incest shet.

Prison School: I am boobs-man.

sorry if the list sounds too 90s and 2000s ,and too mainstream

If you shounen bois or ecchi bois have grown up into seinen man, you bois better read Berserk (Berserk manga>anime)

it's not same with crappy gore anime nowadays, it is epic gore with good story.

ors1th.jpg

::Main character in Berserk with a children corpse in his shoulder, and yes he kill this innocent boy. What could possibly go wrong?

Edited by Jzargo

I never got around to watching the anime but the prison school manga was honestly one of the funnies things I've ever read. When I first started reading manga I was only into shonen, adventure or survival so it was a fun surprise. Actually, looking at your list, prison school seems like the odd one out, feels like you have nostalgia goggles on.

The one punch man anime was a really fun watch, it came out around the time I caught up to the manga so I was happy to see it animated so soon.

Gintama and Berserk are top in my list of anime/manga that I wanted to enjoy but never did. I tried a few times to watch gintama but only managed to get a few episodes in before dropping it, I just wasn't feeling it.

Rem best girl

I don't watch anime nor read manga. I love drawing manga tho.

Read Bakuman, it is about drawing manga. Never read it tho, I'm afraid become hentai artist.

meh, Hayao Miyazaki once said that anime and animation quality is suffering because the industry is full of otaku, and looking at the rise in fame of 'One'(creator of mob psycho and one punch man) he might be right, there's definitely a need for artists that haven't dove too deep into the industry and so they can inject something new and different. Late 2015 into 2016 has been a great year for showcasin new animation and storytelling or maybe an just being biased because sine of my favourite manga are being adapted lol

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The most gangster scene I have ever witnessed in Dragonball History

https://youtu.be/XT9Ue-gpo9U

Edited by ☬๓ęçђą ↯ şąเұąŋ☬

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dragon Ball Super Episode 79

I thought it was amazing before, but this new arc is making me realize that THIS is where the real fun begins.

This is part 2 of the first fight of the Zeno Exhibition Match: Majin Buu (Universe 7) vs Basil (Universe 9)

Enjoy!!

DB Super Episode 80

Zeno Exhibition Match Round 2

Gohan (Universe 7) vs Lavenda (Universe 9)

Akira

Fooly Cooly

Gurren Laggan

Evangelion

Kyoukai no kanata

Kill la Kill

Space dandy

and Claymore (both anime and manga)

this are my fav's  ;)

DB Super Episode 81

Zeno Exhibition Match Round 3

Goku (Universe 7) vs Bergamo (Universe 9)

• 2 months later...

Wow! What do we have here? Such a historic moment: The first ever official female Super Saiyan! Not from a fan fiction, not from a video game, but from the actual main story! 

Her name is Caulifla, a Saiyan from Universe 6.

Not to be mistaken with the female Super Saiyan from the intro, Kale (The one that looks like a female Broly) who has not yet acquired the form in the anime. Screenshot_20170521-182324.png

• 2 weeks later...

There are a lot of debates if Final Fantasy is actually an anime, but I would say yes. And if yes, then let's watch this trailer of last year's Final Fantasy XV video game.

Also the movie, Kingsglaive Final Fantasy XV.

Well, I just got banned on Facebook (AGAIN) for simply sharing this in ONE Dragon Ball group. Facebook is so goddamn retarded nowadays. Anyhow, here is the VERY FIRST EVER FEMALE SUPER SAIYAN!!! but wait... she isn't the only one?! 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Yooooooo long time no chat

So there's been tons of DB hype with DB Super, the new Broly movie coming out, Kamehacon, etc... such a great time to be a Dragon Ball fan.  

But recently I got into Attack on Titan and.... I fell in love with it so deeply. I even went and got the game for the Switch. If anyone wants to hunt some Titans down together, I'm online during the weekends and my local after hours. Friend Code: SW-7944-4749-2266 

I'm really digging the series so far. The writing is great, animation is fantastic, and the voice acting is incredible. All the characters have a reasonable personality and it's really easy to relate to them even if it's indirectly. I don't want to spoil anything for anyone who hasn't seen it, but if you haven't seen it, I would recommend watching the first season. If you like it, you'll absolutely love the second one. 

That's all for now. Salute!

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Anime characters whose hair has a light or unnatural color are negative. And vice versa, the dark-haired characters are associated with something kind and positive, see here. While analyzing the image as a whole, one can also note the unrealistically drawn clothes. And all the emotions of the characters are shown by the unusual facial expressions. What was your first anime?