who is weak n call someone other weak.

xso

Probably the people he pwned in arena insulted him before saying he's weak or noob and he then proved it wrong like a boss? My best guess.  :unknw:

?

Duh,Please!! Sky don't insults people or taunt as wannabe Pro at all.He is calm cool guy.I think what i saw was you guys start yelling first the word NOOB on world chat and provoked him..

Looks like someone couldn't digest game's hot head moment and decided to bring it out on forum.lmao

Xso you're a weak son of a ♥♥♥♥♥ bro. Just admit it you couldn't even beat my druid when you were usin moon defence.. So before you kill some trash talking noob maybe you shouldn't talk shit yourself. Oh and btw everyone in Pernicious hates you also.. Mainly because you helped xxxNBKxxx gank poley and shiny balls i think it was, and also me.. So basicly your ducked everytime someone from pernicious is on the cave bro  :good:

Jizz beat me once when i was use phone n laggy connection n now proud of it?

excuses excuses... Lmao why dont we try again then?  :spiteful:  But please. Make sure you have a 'good connection' before we do so you can't say you had lag when i bet you again  :(

excuses excuses... Lmao why dont we try again then?  :spiteful:  But please. Make sure you have a 'good connection' before we do so you can't say you had lag when i bet you again  :(

Been forever since you and I had a Pvp xd

Been forever since you and I had a Pvp xd

truueee  :lol:  i havnt seen you in pvp cave in a while though, and when i do im either getting ganked or ganking noobs who killed my bd  :lol: ... But we need to again havnt pvp you in a while  :spiteful:

But you see, with US sapphire theres many retards and many people who think they are +10 and can take the world... But when we get a chance ill try to pvp  ;)