Skill Suggestion: Spiritual River

Khrone

Mana Cost: Nothing

Increases character's Mana Regeneration by 20/30/40/50% and Mana Regeneration Speed by 10/20/30/40

During the effect, each 5/4/3/2% of Mana increases 1% of Magical Damage.

Yes, it's a self-castable Shaman skill.

Edited by Khrone

NO! Please no. xD
That would be a serious space taker for an expert skill for chieftain. @Khrone
There are only 4 left and so much left to complete for the class. (AOE rush stun. Improved physical damage capabilities, Resistance skill, etc)
The mana regen issue can be tackled by reducing the mana costs directly in this case. Sometimes I feel it's better not to overcomplicate things.😅

Edited by TheCaster

1 minute ago, TheCaster said:

AOE rush stun

It's one of the next skills

2 minutes ago, TheCaster said:

Improved physical damage capabilities

I think they also said it

Resistance skill

This too.

If the rush skill will cause physical damage, there's 2 left.

If they are separated skills, there's 1 slot left. And class really needs mana regen

3 minutes ago, TheCaster said:

The mana regen issue can be tackled by reducing the mana costs directly in this case. Sometimes I feel it's better not to overcomplicate things.😅

Lol

They almost didn't change on the 9.0 test, so i don't think this will happen

9 minutes ago, Khrone said:

I think they also said it

I was really hoping for a rework of the passive skill that chieftain has.
FROM Crit chance increase > Crit Damage increase.

It would really smooth out the damage capabilities of the Legion side. And it doesn't make much difference in pvp, since everyone knows crit doesn't work on resilience players.

13 minutes ago, Khrone said:

f they are separated skills, there's 1 slot left. And class really needs mana regen

I agree on the mana regen issue but even is a mana regen skill is taken into consideration, do you think it would be optimal to spend skill points there with all these new skills coming in?:huh:
It would just turn out like the shaman skill: Energy manipulation , forgotten and kind of useless.

Mages has a Mana Regen skill, but 2/3 of the expert skills that they lvl up are passive (and the other 1 is the mana regen skill)

16 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Mages has a Mana Regen skill, but 2/3 of the expert skills that they lvl up are passive (and the other 1 is the mana regen skill)

Yeah, passive skills provide a huge advantage for any class. It doesn't require you to do anything other than invest skill points in it. Elves have a lot of passives lol.
But I believe the mage skill. Dragon's eye increases other stats than just mana regen?

Yeah, passive skills provide a huge advantage for any class. It doesn't require you to do anything other than invest skill points in it. Elves have a lot of passives lol.
But I believe the mage skill. Dragon's eye increases other stats than just mana regen?

Accuracy, Attack Speed (???), Anti-Invisibility and regens Mana per attack.

In resume, the all-in-one skill

Edited by Khrone

5 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Accuracy, Attack Speed (???), Anti-Invisibility and regens Mana per attack.

In resume, the all-in-one skill

Lol. Go bold with your suggestion then. xD
If there is already a precedent of a class with such skills, it hardly seems fair that cheiftain gets one with only mana regen as a stat.

Come on Khrone! Turn those imaginative gears in your head, my man.:calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: 

Edited by TheCaster

4 minutes ago, TheCaster said:

Lol. Go bold with your suggestion then. xD
If there is already a precedent of a class with such skills, it hardly seems fair that cheiftain gets one with only mana regen as a stat.

Come on Khrone! Turn those imaginative gears in your head, my man.:calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: 

Just added a new effect :piggy: