Added information about lifesteal items.(New fact was found)

Kimimaro100

I just realized this when currently using my characters especially the melee types who uses lifesteal.

When we attack a monster or enemy faction we give daamge to them and they also give damage to us viceversa.

So I just conclude that this is another factor why lifesteal items is not very useful.

In kotarava the attacks of a certain monster can be 175 thats average damage received by a normal level 20 character.

Yes Level 20.

Now if we will check again the computation a pro player can give at least 1000 damage. therefore. this character can only have 40 replenish life in right?

So if we have 175 - 40 = 137.

we still have big amount of damage received despite of wearing a "special item called lifesteal items"

Now if you will improve the percentage of lifesteal items, Sample 15% max if all set is complete.

Then we will have 150 life replenish from 1000 damage.

So 175-150=25.

Atleast we can counter normal attacks of mobs who cost 175 if we can perform a critical attack. That would help especially in meele types.

Why do melees or other classes need to get no harm at all?

Isnt getting harmed not what makes the game a game and not only a click system?

A game lets you think about what you do. If you dont lose health, you dont have to think. Then it isnt a game anymore, is it?

Edit. Did you count the normal HP regen players have too? A normal (not pro) melee has around 80-100 HP reg. So they dont need life steal alone for counterbalancing the damage mobs do.

Why do melees or other classes need to get no harm at all?

Isnt getting harmed not what makes the game a game and not only a click system?

A game lets you think about what you do. If you dont lose health, you dont have to think. Then it isnt a game anymore, is it?

Impressive argument  :clapping:

icandomaths.org

And another fairly useless suggestion. ( No offence ) Developers will either change something based on the other suggestion you posted or they will not. It's up to them and i'm still saying we don't need rangers and locks to become druids/shamans.

Kthxbye

In kotarava the attacks of a certain monster can be 175 thats average damage received by a normal level 20 character.

Yes Level 20.

Now if we will check again the computation a pro player can give at least 1000 damage. therefore. this character can only have 40 replenish life in right?

we still have big amount of damage received despite of wearing a "special item called lifesteal items"

Now if you will improve the percentage of lifesteal items, Sample 15% max if all set is complete.

So 175-150=25.

Atleast we can counter normal attacks of mobs who cost 175 if we can perform a critical attack. That would help especially in meele types.

*facepalm* ...you gotta be kidding me. .  :facepalm:

Life steal was never a advantage. If you would of done the math you would of seen that even at its best life steal can only break even with the stat sacrifice you make to earn it. Do not understand why people spent a million or more gold on gear that doesnt make you stronger and then as a kicker - avon-udpate is around the corner with new items that for sure will be stronger.

Theirs still only one OP stat and its called resilience.

Erm no, cause unlike resilience defence is NOT LINEAR. It takes me around 250def to earn 1% def reduction. Resi is a simple stacking linear stat, that's even to easy to obtain.

I just realized this when currently using my characters especially the melee types who uses lifesteal.

When we attack a monster or enemy faction we give daamge to them and they also give damage to us viceversa.

So I just conclude that this is another factor why lifesteal items is not very useful.

Yes Level 20.

So 175-150=25.

Please I hope devs will double the health steal in the next update please. Its unfair to get a +4 when u hit a 400 :(

Should of done your math before assuming it was great or OP. Just cause its new doesnt mean its the best.

The million question here is "Why they create new item for this event if its USELESS?

I'll be fine if they will give back the m.coins or gold equivalent to those useless items.

If they wont rise the percentage the lifesteal items will become useless too bad for the people who worked hard to buy those items.

:facepalm:

they didnt create useless items

they created event items

the prices were put on them by the sellers, and agreed on by the buyers, that means YOU

NOBODY FORCED YOU TO PAY SUCH HIGH PRICES FOR "USELESS ITEMS"

its your own fault

they didnt create useless items

they created event items

Boom. Developers released a new bonus, nobody said that it would be OP. Same argument from me, It's your fault. You bought the items for the seller's price.

The only fact found here is that Kimimaru couldn't do the math (and done it erroneously afterwards), beforehand. Altho' he has nice ideas every now and again, this one was lame ass argument out of frustration.

In my eyes the new items were just $$ marks. Got free lock ring from apology hain's chest. ;D  Sold for archmage and 80k lol.

And yes prices were set by the players so don't cry about them k?

ummm, besides the off math, this would seem to make powerful enemies too weak. Korto is meant to be difficult with the opposing faction combined other mobs. Very few players can reach 1k that's not a spec crit, so this is very strongly centered toward not specifically strong players, just ones who do a ton of dmg