Reply Us (why id,pass changed? ,,,,, what that mean?)

springy

Roland,

The information which u got from slubber is correct but he sold his id for 150 signs when he got married he sold his account and now he is trying to misguide u.

i request you to save ppl from getting from getting scam.

Plz send the login details to the current owner.

If Provo states the truth,  it is a traded account, where people violated the EULA rules, this account should get a permanent ban. It's to much of a mess and to much violations involved.

I think we should just ban it permanently.

Roland der was no such law at the time when the trade was done...

If it get ban permanently the current owner gonna suffer a lot.

Plz provide da login details to current owner

Will appreciate ur kind support...

I think we should just ban it permanently.

... and all 2 years of work gone coz someone provided info.

+ all coins bought in it..

U baned the account temp , was ok but change pass and send to someome .. was know detailes of acc looong before arash take it

Alot accounts know that they sold and bought but i guess there is exception to account was sold since 2 years

Arash made pokka =pokka the +10 shaman

Yup he wont die after lose his shaman but its totall unfair he owned this shaman for years ..

And about u odjur dont act so ideal ...

Coz u know that some of ur friends share accounts ,,,, and u wont comment about it neither me ,

I just want remind u if case reversed my words will never be like urs..Lame!

Those are some of coins bought lately to belive my talk roland

Arash owned it long ago , yup he not creator but owner

There are more of lower bought coins and bunch of those ..

80517_.jpg

80518_.jpg

80519_.jpg

Why would he buy alll these coins and amp the char if he dont own it....and feeling secured to use his money in the account..

And about u odjur dont act so ideal ...

Coz u know that some of ur friends share accounts ,,,, and u wont comment about it neither me ,

I just want remind u if case reversed my words will never be like urs..Lame!

I never denied my friends share together, I know some do. But I don't support them, it's their choice and not mine. My choice is to play fair and honest on my own account. Simple as that.

Why would he buy alll these coins and amp the char if he dont own it....and feeling secured to use his money in the account..

Cause cheaters believe they get away with it...

Well Hello

I wanna need to know something .....

Ok account shared are not allowed .... But why you changed the password of account?

Ok if u need Aditional information about .... What he got on Shaman what he got on rouge ... You should  contact him i think ...

Ok about mc coinz ... Its clear Pokkka showed us Our Screenshot where he bought mc coinz .... 

Ok he spent all Gold / Coinz For amp shaman to make +10 ... Do you not care about it ?  :shok:

Ok Do you need something else ?

Why would it matter if it's a +10 shaman? O wait can you only ban chars lower then +7? No if you break the rules you get banned and this account has broken more then one rule. I hope Roland puts his thoughts to actions and ban these sort of cheating behavior.

Guys, you destroied Pokka by yourselves.

1 - Springy, you said he shared account. ( and in my opinion it is fair).

2 - Springy, you said Arash was the owner.

3 - Roland wrote the email of the creator-owner of the account,and it's not the same of Arash's email.

4 - Arash said it was stupid to bann him cus he never shared it ( but,lmao, in the end you guys admited he bought it!!!!!And its 100000x worse!)

5 - In the end we all find out that Arash bought the account. And guys, it's prohibited!! Rules are rules, if you like it or not it doesn't change u have to respect it,or accept the conseguences.

6 - I know it's hard to lose a character you amplified,but even if you bought it, the character is still not yours cus u didn't create it.

7 - That's why it's never a good idea to buy an account, remember that the creator will always be able to get it back,cus he created it.

That's hilarious xD you only had a temporary bann, and writinf all of this you make it permanent xD

P.S. When devs restore an account ofc they change ID and PASS, the only problem is that they send it to the original creator xD ...

Well dont make it much of a big breaking rules , its happened alot in alot chars , sold and owners try restore.. and they still there not baned

Its not problem of +10 or no its the mater of owningbthe char for 2 years and now u restore to creator yup selling chars is prohepted but  there is exceptions , u know u make exceptions ,

Im not saying he bought shaman yesterday its 2years so its not a scam thing or whatever.

I guess roland u need to see the whole matter then decide dont just look at the begining part ,

What a fail is buying coins in this game , i only bought 3kcoins in this game and rest is by hunts.. and if u think its problem of +10shaman or +0 nope u r wrong he Owner of account

R0land i really want u clear think on the whole matter then decide

About chats sold and restored ask hassn he already got scamed by this way like 7x , he buy char then owner restore .. ex lotha.., weteran , buuud (but his owner noob couldnt convince u to restore) ..

More and more

If u want be fair here be fair there

springy,  Dear friend, it doesn't matter if you bought an account 2 hours ago,2 weeks ago,or 2 years ago. The rules are the same. It's prohibited even if you bought it 15years ago.

I really don't know about Lotha  and Weteran, but about Hassn it'a wrong.

In fact, Buuud is the first character he made, even before "HASSN" the barb. So, he didn't bought it, that's why he got it back.

I'm not saying he never bought an account,or that he did, but for sure, he didn't bought Buuud or Hassn. I don't know about Moreb,Bestmaan or his others characters, but about Buuud and Hassn you can be sure he is the original creator.

About Hassn ...

Buud = Real Hassn Char he self Lvled up selt Equip It +10

About Buuud = Gotcha Rouge he Bought It and Gotcha tryied recoved  but Failed Because Power Of $$

Also Hassn Admited it On World chat.... Also Sulla Made Screenshot and trying Banned Hassn ...

springy,  Dear friend, it doesn't matter if you bought an account 2 hours ago,2 weeks ago,or 2 years ago. The rules are the same. It's prohibited even if you bought it 15years ago.

I really don't know about Lotha  and Weteran, but about Hassn it'a wrong.

In fact, Buuud is the first character he made, even before "HASSN" the barb. So, he didn't bought it, that's why he got it back.

I'm not saying he never bought an account,or that he did, but for sure, he didn't bought Buuud or Hassn. I don't know about Moreb,Bestmaan or his others characters, but about Buuud and Hassn you can be sure he is the original creator.

yes i know rules are rules , but there are exceptions ! And second admiting that the char is fully made by him devs know i can make a shaman and lvl up to 15 in 24hours already made my lock that way...

But the point not of lvl is the money paied in this char $$$$$$$$$  and time spent playing with it , 2 years lol He the Owner!  Thats what im trying to say

About hassn Bia read ur words and fix the name

Buud is by hassn

Other one Buuud, caza already talked about it

Rest chars idk and idc , but they are for him , he created coz when they are made name change wasnt there

Anyway back to main subject im not here to talk about hassn but im talking about fairness

As i said up , r0land ; bro Think of it as a whole , sure we forced to accept ur descision but plz think of it well

For 2years pokka=arash he played on it , he paied his money in it and still paying and will pay and  He DESIRVES IT!!!!

Edit ,,

The creator thought he could redeam a +10 shaman , if it were the same shaman he left he wouldnt thought 1 second to waste time sending tickit to devs

Roland add this infront of u while thinking

yes i know rules are rules , but there are exceptions !

If there where no exceptions it would be much easier to understand and keep to the rules.

If there where no exceptions it would be much easier to understand and keep to the rules.

1. Were*

2 , i didnt get it ? Try say using another words

About Hassn ...

Buud = Real Hassn Char he self Lvled up selt Equip It +10

About Buuud = Gotcha Rouge he Bought It and Gotcha tryied recoved  but Failed Because Power Of $$

Also Hassn Admited it On World chat.... Also Sulla Made Screenshot and trying Banned Hassn ...

I always made confusion between Buuud and Buud.

XD the rogue, he created the rogue lvl 20 idk about the bank.

P.S. In any case, if Hassn bought that character he ofc break the rules, but Gotcha is even worst than him.

Lmao.

Sell ur character - keep the stuff u asked for it - send a ticket to report - obtein ur character back whit all the new stuff it had in the bag + gold and mcs.

What can i say? What a scammer!

None of them have rights if the story is  how u wrote!

Only reason they want this character back is clear now, however the past is now part of your future.

Perm bann, rules have been broken.

what lol? Reason for get char back

Is yup money and time lost in it lol

What else u think i should care for ? His friend list?

what lol? Reason for get char back

Is yup money and time lost in it lol

What else u think i should care for ? His friend list?

broo u should be happy to takin back the accounts. some players cannot take them n must make them banned perm.

broo u should be happy to takin back the accounts. some players cannot take them n must make them banned perm.

light , i appreciate ur talk but read up  u will see acc is perm baned

light , i appreciate ur talk but read up  u will see acc is perm baned

wat, wait, where? couldnt see this. just saw the screenshot n post the comment cause of that

ok lets say pokka the user now lost the account cuz he bought it and break a rule.

so it fear to give it bsck to real own ??

also the real owner break a rule by selling it

so lets call it a mistake forget everything and give pokkka to the user now.

btw i was a friend of old owner pokka and he stoped playing cuz he got married and he gave his account to a shaman name mxm in eu then i guess mxm sold it

so who reported old pokkka or mxm?

They dug there own grave by saying it themselves.

so ur saying that lying to developers and hiding the truth is better then telling the truth and ask for forgiveness ?

Do you think I`m going to say no?

Everyone here should know the rules, and you do not buy or sell ANY account.

So yes I am saying that.

And just to make it clear, all of you have been lying to them for what was it, 2years? Sit on the blisters you burned your own butt with.

Springy stop trying to justify this shit. Theirs no "exceptions" cause you bought mc on a char.

It's quiet clear this account should be permanently removed from the game.

Please Roland and snorly, let the hand of justice remove these cancers from the game. The game needs a group of devs working only with cleaning up scammer and abusers. I'm sure you guys do your best in this matter, but it feels like it's still a growing problem.

Sense of justice/injustice, right/wrong is quite blury among these kids these days, eh?

Lock the thread, let it die, and let's move on.

Springy stop trying to justify this shit. Theirs no "exceptions" cause you bought mc on a char.

It's quiet clear this account should be permanently removed from the game.

Please Roland and snorly, let the hand of justice remove these cancers from the game. The game needs a group of devs working only with cleaning up scammer and abusers. I'm sure you guys do your best in this matter, but it feels like it's still a growing problem.

wellni said my pointb2-3times.. and i said there always been exceptions even when devs temp ban they sent a mail saying " ur account should be banned but we warn u of sharingy.. and account is temp banned"

So there always been exceptions

U the one do Stop saying frea words and try make it a big problem

Remove cancer of game .... what an expression

R0land and snorly , personaly im waiting u both discuss it, think of it as a whole , and reply

Sure we accepting ur decision whether we like or nope.