Vortex guild hijack

Hamstring

If devs fixed this, people maybe would appreciate the devs more. However, if they don't fix this, it would be a big big stone into the devs yard. Every time the devs would make a mistake all the players would go "Hurr durr, the devs are terrible, remember that time when Vortex was scammed..."

I'm not saying I accept times when dev didn't recover guilds,they should of have recovered "Hind" or whatever was it called when it was lost,it is wronge in first place to not recover guilds and people hardwoking

This can be a new bright start for the support section of warspear

Or they should look in the past and say "We made mistakes before,we SHOULD make them again and again" ?

I thought one learns from his mistakes not to do them,but you people seem to have the idea of learning not to feel bad or any kind of regret when doing them after doing them for so many times

No guild there is no such thing as auto delete of guild if not logged for 10days.

Leadership changes not deletes.. but since 1/30 it cant pass.

If you could invite pummy to guild and keep banker blocked we can get the guild back in 10 days. Sound fair?

As of about two months ago 10 day no log leader pass feature doesn't even work, maybe they have fixed since then, I can't say. But definitely no worries about losing losing vortex to it.

Thanks to all for weighing in their support but let's not surmise at what devs will or won't do. At this moment we can only wait patiently to hear any kind of news.

and we are sitting on day 4.

Thanks to all for weighing in their support but let's not surmise at what devs will or won't do. At this moment we can only wait patiently to hear any kind of news.

and we are sitting on day 4.

But that will come from that

Wish you the best of luck, to all of you Vortex members.

Lol,I was told this by Xherodark,I don't even know about these new shit,I guess he missunderstood some shit

I look like a fulltard now probably -_-

But this changes nothing,vortex was lvled by friendship of steel,if devs don't recover it,they would be lossing alot of faith if humanity

Leadership changes not deletes.. but since 1/30 it cant pass.

If you could invite pummy to guild and keep banker blocked we can get the guild back in 10 days. Sound fair?

I remember reading about the 10 day rule, there was a storm about it. Didn't they remove it after all?

Anyway, maybe if there is nobody to pass the leader to, guild won't disappear?

Well, is there how to empty down a guild?

I mean like, dismiss everyone and get a guild with only 1 member (the leader) and somehow, by an obscure way, get out of the guild? Is it possible anyhow?

At times like these all I can do is give a big facepalm.

I mean 4 days. Seriously?

It's like a man holding a hostage, ready to pull the trigger anytime and blow his brains out and the police, that's the Devs, can just press a tiny button and bam the hostage taker dies and the hostage lives. Everyone's happy. But no...  :facepalm:

Anyways. Best of luck. Hope the scammer doesn't do anything before Devs finally take action.

Well, is there how to empty down a guild?

I mean like, dismiss everyone and get a guild with only 1 member (the leader) and somehow, by an obscure way, get out of the guild? Is it possible anyhow?

Yes, the leader can kick himself from guild. If he's only person in guild, and he does that, Vortex is lost, because there will be 0/30. Unless, of course, devs take action.

Wow,this is just some real high levels of ignorance

And for you support team to finalize it,you banned the scammer acc which has the lead of the vortex to make sure we can't buy back or come into any sort of reasoning with him

GG

As scammers weren't enaugh,we have to deal with scammers and support team who're appearing to support scammers more than fair players them selves.

Just noticed the "who're" XD

Yes, the leader can kick himself from guild. If he's only person in guild, and he does that, Vortex is lost, because there will be 0/30. Unless, of course, devs take action.

Hmmm well...

That's some serious piece of news if then, if the guy kicked himself from the guild, only some heavy work from the devs could possibly take it back.

Thank you Smilga btw.

Oh and, does it delete itself with that?

Forget it

Good luck

Ye,their rules are to help scammers finish their jobs?

They are screwing up badly once again,I didn't see them miss any kind of efforts when ever any problam with mcoins happened

This is no easier way to say this,they simply suck,if I ever had the power,I would hunt Aigrind legelly for life.

Yet again I ask,what kind of people are you?

Anyway,thank you all for support :(

[spoiler=for mecha]Dude,seriously what legel problems? If AoA got scammed,won't devs recover it at once for hassn? And guess what,Roland comes to other topic implying that "Pummy was scammed and the vortex was lost because he opened some malware" I mean wtf,isn't it their game that lacks the least kind of security in first place?

Lol I bet they didn't even mind to encrypt saved login info and left it as some "Logindetaila.txt" or something

This game lacks everything, and when Security bunch of ignorants not giving a shit about any thing but their $$ Pumpers running,

Man,I won't lie,I didn't really care about the +1000$ spent in vortex

This whole game never worthed +1$ for me as I never bought a single coin

It is the ducked up fact of 30 players 24/7 hardworking for half a year

The fact that many one will quit over some shit caused by this game's none exicted security,and that they are like a single button away from recovering everything

Bottom line,helping others has never been that easy,and if u reread the story you would easly realise even with a 5 Year-old mind that none of this is pummy's fealt,any no lifer nerd can make a malware to get login info,and there will be victims like this everyday

still they choose to duck everyone up,damn it does this mean EVERYONE who plays ws can't open any .exe shit lol,he thought it was somegame's patch for duck sake

No matter which way I choose to look at this,All I see is poor souls as victims of support team unbelievable ignorance and greed

If only 1 member left and that player 'leaves guild' then yes, guild no longer exists

There was a bug that the guild still exists with 0/30.... Maybe devs removed it so that guilds with 0 people dissapear, because i can't find any empty guilds

Yup, I used to have a guild with 0 members in it, INFamous at EU Emerald.

Now the guild doesn't show but when you search for it, it doesn't say " can't be found " so there's a possibility the guild is still there but just not seen meaning Devs could recover it, I guess.

Doubt they're gonna do it anyways.

2 old guilds I had come up as 'can't be found' though they were deleted maybe a month or two ago.. didn't know about the 0 member "deleted" guild.

I guess that means it was fixed?

anyways.. yep.

• Developer

Guild is suspended. Guild leader is blocked.

Any guild related actions such as bringing all players back may take a while due to fixing database which can be made with next restart.

However, I guess, there is another option exists.

Stay tuned.

Guild is suspended. Guild leader is blocked.

Any guild related actions such as bringing all players back may take a while due to fixing database which can be made with next restart.

However, I guess, there is another option exists.

Stay tuned.

Wowie! Snorlax wakes up and spreads massive joy!

Support team Cool! thx a lot we will definitely wait. Been 5 days since I slept properly coz of this guilt feeling of letting friends down.

I owe lot of thanks to all who backed me up after what I did...Not just friends but some old enemies who did support during this issue.

Faith in humanity restored.

Опубликованное фото

Fail bbcodes -_-

Dam it,Lol I haven't used forum in monthes ._.