Vortex guild hijack

Hamstring

Hola team,

This past day sapphire guild Vortex leader Pummy had had his account taken, he has since recovered it thanks to fast work by you guys but sadly our guild was hijacked and all members were kicked. The culprit named xxxbanker is holding it and has been on and off game as little as an hour and a half ago.

Please help us out! Pummy has already sent support tickets concerning this!

Thanks from Vortex!

Yes sad news,support team was fast to block Pummy in 5minutes and recover my shaman but the Hijacker faster he did is dirty work within 5minutes and kicked all just before Devs can ban pummy.

We have spent all out time and money to make a guild as it is now we just dont want to lose it.

Well I really can make another shaman or other char but making a guild is a work of all the members. Please check this issue and return the guild back to the real players.

Roland sir do your magic! This once,thanks.

Great fast job by devs. However how did vortex fall for a noob scam?  Shortcuts never payoff, why does ppl keep playing straight into the hands of no life scammers..?

Great fast job by devs. However how did vortex fall for a noob scam?  Shortcuts never payoff, why does ppl keep playing straight into the hands of no life scammers..?

a long sad story will tell that again next time.

Vortex needs your help!

Опубликованное фото

xD OUR SUPERHEROS

Well Sir the culprit Xxxbanker* a lvl2 barbarian has been proved guilty for hijacking.

As he was the same guy who sent me a keylogger software n in a span of 5minutes he finished his dirty work.

Solution to the problem : (Just my opinion)

As you temporary banned Pummy,same way temporary ban this 'Xxxbanker' char and e-mail me his login info to my email : [email protected] same as you did for Pummy.

After 14days when the ban period gets over we will Re-build our mighty Vortex.

This guild means a lot to all those who were currently in and those who were once in a guild.

Devs can u please reply whether this gonna work or not?

I feel like a dumb when I login now I cant play with a guilty feeling letting whole guild down.

If Cant get guild then I dont want Pummy back too. Didnt wanted to end Warspear this way but it leaves no choice Guilt kills me.

*reply please*

Ohhh God!!!! :shok:

Did somebody really just destroyed Vortex :shok:

How sad  :cray:

You guys where my favorite MC guild!! I really hope devs to rescue the guild :shok:

Good luck All!!!

You know, with a massive amount of work they could do that.

Probably not going tho, for the sake of 'do for one, do for all'...

Quite sad nevertheless ...

And also i downloaded the image of the Batman/Pokemon :D

Amazing xD It's my background image now.

Devs have already seen this thread guys, but none of them has replied back, i just saw a few "hiddens"  on this thread :( .

it wouldn't surprise me if they decided to not give back our guild, i mean, it's almost been 3 years since i begun playing ws and ive seen how they've been handling things.

I think if it was a definite 'no' they would have said so already. Our hopes lie in that no word from them = looking into it.

Gogo vortex! Gogo support!

Please give us some word if possible!

I am guessing this hacker is Zinker.

Zinker was the guy who hacked paypal 2years back.Snorlax probably knows how their whole group was banned. Scout,Blazze,Zinker etc...

But Zinker char was banned but not his IP.This Zinker guy took revenge this way?

It was me and Jaw who had reported about them 2years ago they had hacked more than 500k mcoins,had ss before of these chat.

Well thats just a guess because this Xxxbanker is also Indian and I feel I had known him before. If Gm can find his IP and if he is from India and from the city 'Pune' then definitely its Zinker an Old master programmer.

The Grudge kept from 2years he might attack Jaw next!

Thats just what I been thinking ...

Hopes are high! Wish our effort and times worth to give us justice.

Zinker and blazze were both one of my best friends ingame.. :(

yea we knew them not just in game but also on whatsapp spams.

roland r u considering the possibility that it could be zlaktov... the guy who scammed true black.... hes repeatedly hacking accounts... and unfortunately.. vortex guild too now :sorry:  pls roland sir give us some news bout whether ull can recover vortex...  :snorlax:

Can't believe this,I installed ws right after I read it guys and no one of you is online,fealt that strange pain in stomach when u see something close to u being lost and you can't do anything :(

Support,for the sake of humanity,Idk how vortex was scammed but pls return it for it's owners,I always read about people sell their accounts then recover them cause they are original owners,why can't you recover vortex to the one who created it with a unity sign in first place? It is stupid as duck that account get recovered to original owner and guild,which takes up to 30 members hard working to lvl it,can't be recovered to original owner while they worth mutch more then someone's account,Shame on me saying "worth" ,the vortex can't be valued,it stands for the friendship of a group who met and created it in first place,Same like how someone's char name important to him cause it stands for something that u guys keep lvl1s for years even though many players want their names.

Bottom line,please,for once in the 2 years you spent as ws devs team,don't be ignorants,jim's edited pictures reflect what I feel atm.

Day 3,

Still no word.

Let me show some number game of how much we had spent on Vortex.

Considering just 3 items:

1.Unity signs.

Creating: 1 unity sign

guild def skill : lvl3= 8x3=24 unity signs

Guild lvl2 : 30 unity signs

guild magic def: lvl3 21*x3=63 unity signs ( Dont remember exact number,assumed 21x)

Guild lvl3 : 80 unity signs

guild hp skill: lvl3 42x3=126 unity signs

guild invisibility skill : 49 unity signs

Total = 1+24+30+63+80+126+49=373 unity signs.

Mcoin factor assuming Unity signs were bought on sale like 80mcoins/piece as 800mcoins/set

So....373x80(mcoins)= 29840 mcoins

Rounding it up to 30k* mcoins.

2. Unity potions.

Well this items doesnt have the proof factor but we had spent more than 100+ sets minimum

Me myself have spent 10sets so its 29 others more easily we touch 100sets . Its the least number.

So again if unity pots bought on sale 800mcoins/set

100sets X 800(mcoins)= 80000 mcoins

Total = 80k mcoins

3. Arena tickets

As we know one player only did more than 200+ arenas per day during tourneys. So atleast if 10 members active on a day we would have spent like 200sets per day.

But calculating we spent 50 sets arena tickets/day

5x tourney=70days

so 50x70(days)=3500 sets arena tickets( to be honest its low we have spend more than this)

we havnt bought all tickets on sale coz always had shortage of tickets.

So assuming 20mcoins/set

3500x20(mcoins)=70000 mcoins

Total = 70k mcoins

Grand Total of 3 items : (1)+(2)+(3)

=30k+80+70k

=180k mcoins  :shok:

Devs even after seeing these numbers....U still thinking whether to return "vortex" back or not?

The number of gold + gold spent on quest items were neglected here.

Our time + efforts has been more than these numbers.

Now its upto you Devs to give back the guild which we deserve.

That's about 1100 $ if you purhase through paypal the most - 8400 mc for 50$.

Total summary: 1100 $, millions, millions of gold and a hell lot of work.

i dont wanna you to kill yourself after see it :blush:

As far as contentment goes, you can fill your heart with joy as have just done that at the present moment.

I am a grammar instructor by occupation and yours, SUCKS HAIRED ARSES.  :crazy:

I hope your father don't get mad at you. And as far as the laws of Internet goes: If shown no pics, the occurrence can not be deemed factual.

If your discernment finds my point too hermetically intrincate you can judge your cognitive reasoning as stalled as it can be. ;)

Desperate times call for desperate actions.

I just learned that if you don't recover the vortex in 10 days it will get deleted,seriously were you mindducked when you added this feature?

This is like adding a self distruct button to a car,again,were you mind ducked,drugged or something when you made this feature?

Idc if u block my forum account or ban all my chars,I will expose Snorlax' paladin name in Eu if the vortex doesn't get recovered and gets deleted,just recover it for duck sake.

I have already quit and have nothing to loss,please don't push it and let the creator of vortex has it back and bring us justice.

I just learned that if you don't recover the vortex in 10 days it will get deleted,seriously were you mind♥♥♥♥ed when you added this feature?

This is like adding a self distruct button to a car,again,were you mind ♥♥♥♥ed,drugged or something when you made this feature?

Idc if u block my forum account or ban all my chars,I will expose Snorlax' paladin name in Eu if the vortex doesn't get recovered and gets deleted,just recover it for ♥♥♥♥ sake.

I have already quit and have nothing to loss,please don't push it and let the creator of vortex has it back and bring us justice.

HOLECHEWT!!

Wowowow wait a little but how this? How it can actually happen?

Shit is geting intense.

I just learned that if you don't recover the vortex in 10 days it will get deleted,seriously were you mind♥♥♥♥ed when you added this feature?

This is like adding a self distruct button to a car,again,were you mind ♥♥♥♥ed,drugged or something when you made this feature?

Idc if u block my forum account or ban all my chars,I will expose Snorlax' paladin name in Eu if the vortex doesn't get recovered and gets deleted,just recover it for ♥♥♥♥ sake.

i dont think threatning someone, especially warspear team will make the problem solved faster :/ keep calm and play DoTA :)

I probably think Warspear team is working on this because I have never seen that hacker 'Xxxbanker' online from past 2days. I been online at the most also told others to add him to list n tell me if he comes online. But so far 50+ ppl told he has not been online even once. But the mystery from Warspear Team continues as they keeping infos secret.  Cm'on do it fast we want Spiderman costumes!

Guys,is it true if a guild leader doesn't log in 10 days and there was no one but him in guild the guild gets deleted?

I might have pushed it but I was thinking is that they banned the scammer,means no one can log that account,also means the vortex will be deleted in 10 days,doesn't that mean anything to them? Would giving a gurrenty that vortex won't be lost hurt them?

Not to mention that making such a feature is like adding a self auto distruct button to a car which lack alot of stuff,still they dedicate their time making such a things without giving a bit of care about the things players want badly.

I'm sorry I might have pushed it too far but their ignorance is what pushed my buttons, support team,just give vortex back please,I said the magic word :(

[spoiler=nvm this,it is for support team] and beside that,how can this be player's fuilt by anyway? Isn't it your game that lacks security? Pummy clearly stated that he didn't right his login info,means the trojan wasn't a key logger,it got into game files and took the saved login info

How could an online game be without a security shield application that doesn't allow outside apps to deal with the game while it's running

Lol,I bet you made some "Logininfo.txt" with login info in it some where in game folders,shouldn't be encrypted and can't be readed except by the game client and saved deeply withen game files?

This is like micrpsoft saving pc login from username to password info in some Users/User/Userinfo.txt

Your game lacks the least kind of security,what u expect but scammers everyday?

Not to mention,there wouldn't be mutch scammers if there was a friendly dedicated support team that recover stuff withen minutes,scammers will be like "if I scam him,he will press "report" and support 24/7 team will reset password and restore all stuff I done withen 5min"

But no,ones wait weeks for the simplest measures

Lol I wonder  how long did it take u to just change my forum name,1week? 2 weeks?

This support team is a fail and idc what will u do about me saying this,the must shitty apps have a dedicated team that response,restore all losts and fix the shit withen minutes

Just ♥♥♥♥ this,glad I quit,at least press the "unban" button so we buy the vortex from the scammer,but ye,you WILL prove all my points and leave the vortex to death in 10 days (your lovely troll ♥♥♥♥ing feature) and not mind pressing a button as if we were just your money pumpers

Last words,like 1100$ was paid for building the vortex as pummy stated,alot of vortex members and our friends would quit if vortex was lost,we asked in the nicest way to have vortex back,you would make a bunch of people(kids in heart) exteremly sad if vortex was lost and the scammer is getting exacly what he wants which is ending the vortex(with your support to him ofc)

How does that makes you feel? And what kind of people are you?

Ps:idc if u ban my forum or my game ids,infact,I will send them in a "report to mod" buttons so u can ba them too,none of vortex members harmed you by anyway,restore vortex then do anyshit you about anything I said