I want my Greekmuse back

Nickolakic

I want to know If I have any chance to get my account back!  

8 members have voted

1. 1. I want to know If I have any chance to get my account back!

• Should I get him back?
    • Is it fair to block it permanently so fast without giving me a chance to get it back?

I want to know why support didn't give my account back by the time I sent the most important information to them.I want you to ask me anything that's inside there and I should know about.Please reply at [email protected].

Yea GM please try to understand,  block isnt the correct solution for this problem. You gotta return the characters to their original owner there is no need to permanently ban them. He is ready to provide any type of information which is required to confirm that he's the real owner. We need our friend Greekmuse back!  :( Please try the every possible thing and give it back

Didn`t got "hacked" for no reason, it`s always the same story.

Sharing ends in crying.

well so what if a person trusts someone a lot but in some circumstances that person breaks that trust it wont be considered as our fault right , you never know when a person turns from sweet to evil, and life is all about trust if you dont trust people around you it will become impossible to live. Same thing applies to this game , sometimes we need to share our characters with friends. I think its not even illegal to share them unless you take the responsibility of it,  another thing is we're living in 21st century, which is known as a progressive era especially in the field of technology,  when developer can programme such a beautiful game sp perfectly then why cant they help us to get our friend's id back? He has / is readu to give any type of proof which you guys need to give him his account back its been 4 to 5 days now i think,  he hasnt got any reply from devs, i know it wont be easy for you guys to unblock it and then give it back to him but i dont thimk its impossible,  many people are getting their characters back in seconds.

Again, I`m not the one calling the shots on wether he get`s it back or not. Simpely shared my words/toughts about this.

Don`t share, you`ll lose items/accounts 80%of the time.

Well i recently shared my account to 2 of my most trusted friends out there, and there are even more friends i trust id give my acc to if they asked. Although it does increase my chance of getting hacked, i doubt any of my friends would do it, unless they out of a sudden changed

• Developer

Dear Player!

Your account/device have been blocked permanently due to multiple violations of EULA and our terms.

Most common reasons for block are

- selling and trading accounts

- creating and using more than 2 accounts

- using someone else's account

- changing password and login of account you didn't create

Please, read our rules which you have to follow while playing Warspear Online http://warspear-online.com/en/rules/eula и http://warspear-online.com/en/rules/community

Please, check FAQ about reasons of blocking access to the game.

Technical support is not obliged to provide any evidences (documents, screenshots, logs, etc...) confirming violation EULA and rules of conduction, which caused full or partial block of access to the game

Terms of blocks are determined individually. Repeated violation of the rules may result in permanent blocking of access to the game.

Dear Player!

Your account/device have been blocked permanently due to multiple violations of EULA and our terms.

Most common reasons for block are

- selling and trading accounts

- creating and using more than 2 accounts

- using someone else's account

- changing password and login of account you didn't create

Please, read our rules which you have to follow while playing Warspear Online http://warspear-online.com/en/rules/eula и http://warspear-online.com/en/rules/community

Please, check FAQ about reasons of blocking access to the game.

Technical support is not obliged to provide any evidences (documents, screenshots, logs, etc...) confirming violation EULA and rules of conduction, which caused full or partial block of access to the game

Terms of blocks are determined individually. Repeated violation of the rules may result in permanent blocking of access to the game.

I'm sorry GM but i feel you made a completely wrong decision or i guess it's just a complete misunderstanding because he didnt sell or buy that character as of i know. Maybe you guys are thinking he has changed password of someone else's account but no. He has been hacked by someone else, he used to share that character i dont know for what, maybe to farm at eye or arena or something,  like i said sometimes we need to share the accounts with friends and i still feel it's not illegal to do that. So one of his friend changed his id and password, i think the real greekmuse (nikos) made a block request instead of password reset request to you guys via mail and you guys blocked that account, it was a good move tho at that time cuz u blocked that scammer's access, but now we want it back, it had so many expensive stuffs on it like vampire dress +6 or +7 staff,  you know how much it takes to do all these things, he has spent lots of time and money on it to make it pro and now hes not able to play it:( please unblock his accoumt and give him its access he didnt break any of the EULA rules i can assure you that