Warspear stream live with commentary

Jswaaz

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMT0DbPYXeLfo54B2KeaRZA

http://www.twitch.tv/swaaz

follow for an email notification for when i go live!

check out my profile for previous streams and highlights :)

if anybody else wants to stream warspear let me know and i will edit this post to include you too

im thinking of trying for in-game music of my favorite titles, but im worried about copyright issues. im getting a headset sent to me for free from an old friend of mine hopefully within 2 weeks. if not, it would be live stream without commentary, but with music.

glad youre interested snorlax :D ive had soo many amazing moments in your game and its always bothered me i never captured it on video :snorlax:

i have a few in-game goals id need to meet before im officially streaming, for instance my healer has only a physical defense set, no moon/dark/sun, if i had the gold id simply buy the armor sets, but unfortunately my OCD forced me to spend over a million gold on hoarding items i hope to sell once they are high in demand again >.<

im thinking of trying for in-game music of my favorite titles, but im worried about copyright issues. im getting a headset sent to me for free from an old friend of mine hopefully within 2 weeks. if not, it would be live stream without commentary, but with music.

glad youre interested snorlax :D ive had soo many amazing moments in your game and its always bothered me i never captured it on video :snorlax:

i have a few in-game goals id need to meet before im officially streaming, for instance my healer has only a physical defense set, no moon/dark/sun, if i had the gold id simply buy the armor sets, but unfortunately my OCD forced me to spend over a million gold on hoarding items i hope to sell once they are high in demand again >.

'

Copyright issues aren't an issue on livestreams.

'

Copyright issues aren't an issue on livestreams.

they are, but on rare cases. but none the less it eases my mind, and i will start making up a playlist. thanks

for instance streaming is fine, but if i wanted to archive the stream it wouldnt be able to have any copyrighted music...

and smilga, i completely agree. this game CAN be very dull and repetitive, thats why im making a stream. i have "troll" accounts you see, and its alot easier to show in video then type. but lets just say i purposely choose character builds that nobody else uses (in their right mind) and "troll" other players for high entertainment value.

some examples being my +0 ranger beating +10 rogue in arena, or my healer and a random guy (just walking by) manage to take on 5 mcs at once purely because my healer's build is MAX heal and MAX defense (tell me thats not trolling) oh and of course my paladins AOE stun never gets old, you dont know how many times ive changed the "tides" of war by "crossing" and AOE stunning.

as i stated earlier, very hard to explain in writing, but i promise to be different then everybody else!  :)  (i always have been)

if anybody cares, bug me for more stories and ill post em here (in more depth) just so i can show you all what im trying to prove

warspear can be very entertaining, typing out this last sentence made me remember some of my happiest moments on my healer in arena. whenever its 2vs2 and its me and 3 noobs, i purposely dont attack anybody, and all i do is max heal my noob partner. and since my heal is max... i can make any noob player feel like a complete badass taking on 2 people at once (with me just chillin watching the fight, not attacking)

edit: im getting real hyped typing about this, similar stories involve trolling last mc town (from AA cave entrance) and having my healer run around the town with 20 mcs chasing me (i have a very fast computer, and unless you predict where i will be, i guarantee you wont catch me)

im totaly lost. very very lost. im hyper lost  :wacko:

probably because ive been up for 24 hours

edit: still awake, but for the strangest reason i became more aware, and fixed some typos

Nice, you conviced me. This game probably can be exciting and fast.

I remember my golden moments when I went to frag elfs for 2 hours with my best friends with 2 locks and 2 shamans... Ahh, good times  :drinks:

• 1 month later...

revived from the dead

still want to do this, unfortunately im losing internet next week. when i come back, it will be for good, and i will be streaming constantly

• 3 months later...

You should invite other people to join and do Skype.

I could join and record for my Warspear YouTube channel :friends:

You should invite other people to join and do Skype.

I could join and record for my Warspear YouTube channel :friends:

maybe

• 3 months later...