24/10/2011

striderman

Question

29 answers to this question

can you not post announcement before the update is actually happening? it just seems no point then because we get to know what happens in it that day :)  just my noob opinion ;D

can you not post announcement before the update is actually happening? it just seems no point then because we get to know what happens in it that day :)  just my noob opinion ;D

Annauncement will be ready as soon as we will put complete build to Apple App Store for review. So we will know all features which will go live

It was an unexpected server crash, sorry :( We couldn't expect it.

there was a countdown from 59mins :) how it was unexpected  :facepalm: :facepalm: ::)

Annauncement will be ready as soon as we will put complete build to Apple App Store for review. So we will know all features which will go live

why not submit it today, better yet, right now? you torture us with this wait.

We gave you reason, please read my post carefully. And schedule of update every 2-3 weeks is not mandatory. You want something new in game or just re-download game client without any important changes every 2 weeks?

why not submit it today, better yet, right now? you torture us with this wait.

Like he said why not submit it right away? :)

We gave you reason, please read my post carefully. And schedule of update every 2-3 weeks is not mandatory. You want something new in game or just re-download game client without any important changes every 2 weeks?

so is this update going to change anything to level 18 players like new island and new quests or it will be something nice for one day then we'll be back to boredom again like every previous update?

I predict ranger and rogue get invisible skill, barb and bd charge / stun, shaman / druid some mega overpowered spell which OP that class even more, arena items / new arena battle design, new MC item, mc price change, maybe one or two lvls if we lucky (doubt it) and a three week wait again for more skills to fix balance of overpowered mages  :lol:

I predict ranger and rogue get invisible skill, barb and bd charge / stun, shaman / druid some mega overpowered spell which OP that class even more, arena items / new arena battle design, new MC item, mc price change, maybe one or two lvls if we lucky (doubt it) and a three week wait again for more skills to fix balance of overpowered mages  :lol:

Omg, are the same things im thinking about.

I saw the game last period got a higher % of new players, but.. like 80% of them quit before lvl 10 and another little % then high lvls.. or just before they finally understand that they will never recieve some good informations about the game from the staff.

They will come on forum, searching for answers, but they will be censored like a chinese site.

Currently updates were just re-ading of 2years old things and nothing new.. suggestion section is useless cuz we should, if someone like it, wait years before it will be developed. But alright, there is a good thing: a better graphic.. and it could be better if they resize the PC client like in the older patches.. smaller and better looking..

Some good smartphones have a good resolution and its not hard on android market to upload more different versions and google will automatically manage it for make users download the proper version in base of their resolution.

And i mean its not that hard.. just put the resolution like in the old client for PC.. it was small like a smartphone and it will make tone of new players to come on this game. Hell ya.. when i tried to show warspear to my friends they joked me about the crap resolution.. and i have a galaxy s 2.. I repeat: its not hard with the new features of the market; gameloft already does it.

Game currently doesnt have a really reason to war between faction, except for some quest, currently 2 factions are useless. Make a good PvP system with credits, honor and leaderboards..

Seriously, take a look at game economy, currently mcoins prices are really bad balanced cuz prices too high for some stupid things wich could be available in game too , like potions and teleport scrolls.. (THEM MUST BE IN GAME!)

And hell ya, these days i saw so many people quitting with just one reason: "bored"

A MMO should never end.. a MMO should always have few systems like PvP for having fun; a MMO shouldnt be: "i farmed 1week at guards and i got nothing.. and even if i get it will be still useless for my equip cuz it will give me a ridiculous advantage" ...

Regards,

RainbowZ

Omg, are the same things im thinking about.

I saw the game last period got a higher % of new players, but.. like 80% of them quit before lvl 10 and another little % then high lvls.. or just before they finally understand that they will never recieve some good informations about the game from the staff.

They will come on forum, searching for answers, but they will be censored like a chinese site.

Currently updates were just re-ading of 2years old things and nothing new.. suggestion section is useless cuz we should, if someone like it, wait years before it will be developed. But alright, there is a good thing: a better graphic.. and it could be better if they resize the PC client like in the older patches.. smaller and better looking..

Some good smartphones have a good resolution and its not hard on android market to upload more different versions and google will automatically manage it for make users download the proper version in base of their resolution.

And i mean its not that hard.. just put the resolution like in the old client for PC.. it was small like a smartphone and it will make tone of new players to come on this game. Hell ya.. when i tried to show warspear to my friends they joked me about the crap resolution.. and i have a galaxy s 2.. I repeat: its not hard with the new features of the market; gameloft already does it.

Game currently doesnt have a really reason to war between faction, except for some quest, currently 2 factions are useless. Make a good PvP system with credits, honor and leaderboards..

Seriously, take a look at game economy, currently mcoins prices are really bad balanced cuz prices too high for some stupid things wich could be available in game too , like potions and teleport scrolls.. (THEM MUST BE IN GAME!)

And hell ya, these days i saw so many people quitting with just one reason: "bored"

A MMO should never end.. a MMO should always have few systems like PvP for having fun; a MMO shouldnt be: "i farmed 1week at guards and i got nothing.. and even if i get it will be still useless for my equip cuz it will give me a ridiculous advantage" ...

Regards,

RainbowZ

Agree  :'(  all of the things you said are correct, and theres no excitement in this game,

pls fix the effin LUCK NEEDS SACRIFICE QUEST!!!

Other changes i suggest:

1. Make CC weapon RARE rank...too weak for a super high cc priced item.

2. Increase/ add 2 more CC quests that can be done by soloing like relic quest..

3. Level cap increase

4. ARENA Make-over

5. Pls let us talk/trade with opposing faction even on nadir-sard only.

6. Pls put new skill on barb that deals fixed damage in exchange of hp:

lvl1: 200 damage: -200hp

lvl2: 400 damage: -400hp

lvl3: 600 damage: -600hp and so on until lvl 5 1000 damage for 1000 hp

or just put blink strike on barb to get close to ranged attackers