Do you agree?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree?

• Yes
    • No
    • After Ayvondil update
    • Banana pudding is the best!
    • Only bosses

Simple suggestion. Increase drop rates of bosses and increase chance of getting level 18 gear from kotaravva quests.

This way overall level* of players would increase, but it would affect economy in either good way or bad way depending on the greediness of the players. Also i would enjoy having some spare cash in my pockets when Ayvondil actually arrives. Well give me your opinions and vote.

Players will say " YAY ! Devs, make the drop rate bigger ! BIIIGGGEERRRR!!!"  but they don't realise that if drop rate is bigger items will be cheaper and almost everyone will have them. Sd's are the best of the best currently, so their price should be respectibly big. It's good as it is now. Save up if you want to be the best - that's what it takes. Unless of course you're a moneybag. Than everything's possible  :bad:

Hell yes for lab, hell no for swamps.

Added to poll :)

Its all about luck. Some people get drops everyday or more often.

Others can hunt for 1000 hours and still having nothing (and yeah, i know someone who was that unlukcy).

For the lucky ones the droprate is fine the way it is now. Only the unlucky ones....

I wanted to vote for "Only bosses" but that banana pudding option was just too damn irresistible!

I shouldn't have put that as a option dammit. ;D