What do you think about mages?

Ludebude

I really dont like mage :unknw: . In my opinion mage is just a class that is good only if high amped :bad: I own a lv12 mage (mostly arena)that i dont really like or use. At lvl6 arena, mage was so damn crap and at lv10 not so much better. Now its lv12 and i dont know what i should do with it :unknw: ...

soo?

What do u think about mage class? :unknw:

Mage is one of the worst classes in the game until you get some hp and resilence going. Roflmao:ing my self to death after 2 hitting lvl14 mages in lvl14 arena with my barb. :rofl:

And here Roflmao-ing with a 3k hp 19.7% resilience mage

Pritti guud

Mage is one of the worst classes in the game until you get some hp and resilence going. Roflmao:ing my self to death after 2 hitting lvl14 mages in lvl14 arena with my barb. :rofl:

pvp my mage lvl 20 name meteorcel  :snorlax: :snorlax:

I know its hard at first, when in low level I get wasted even in relatively easy quests, and yes I used to hate it.  :(

Once I started get arena stuff just becomed more an more powerfull. Now im lvl20 full arena and im really very powerfull :dirol:

Once you get the hang on it you can catch rouges that dissapeared and finish them before getting touched :aggressive:

All I can say is mage is an awesome class.

Just have a little patient while starting... in the end its really worth it.

About it getting good just when amp, well I dont buy mcoin, so I dont amplifyed too much and still real strong ;) ;)

how could be 3k and 19,7 resilience :shok:

Lol it's simple

gt hood and boots rest arena stuff + lvl18 ammy and lvl17 rings

Bam easy 3k hp

Or that's what i think she's using

I think my shaman has the exact same setup with lvl15 rings of course since only moon is crap

Lol it's simple

gt hood and boots rest arena stuff + lvl18 ammy and lvl17 rings

Bam easy 3k hp

Or that's what i think she's using

I think my shaman has the exact same setup with lvl15 rings of course since only moon is crap

Bingo.

HP Regen on Amulet or i'd get 3090 HP. Charmed Fortitude on lv17 Rings, and also charmed Resilience runes on arena body, arena belt and GT shoes.

I also got dodge rings but still trying to charm, its another build.

Опубликованное фото

Bingo.

HP Regen on Amulet or i'd get 3090 HP. Charmed Fortitude on lv17 Rings, and also charmed Resilience runes on arena body, arena belt and GT shoes.

I also got dodge rings but still trying to charm, its another build.

Опубликованное фото

op :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

op :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Still lacking armor amp and staff, currently +1 and +7 but by christmas i may surpass your amps

• 2 weeks later...

I use radiant flame body and gloves. I feel like since I'm a nuker, might as well go for high crit.

remove ur buffs and show a real status ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Heh heh heh

+10 or 9 ( cant be bothered with the maths ) 10% pot and scroll and 5% eq which is basically free atm. Nothing special.

You're right, its not the greatest, but it is fun. ;)

Im using the full lifesteal set. I have one more amp to go on that Rod and that event Ruberius Cape to see what 8.1% lifesteal is really worth.

Im just trying to motivate ppl to play imo a underated class while exploring the new ability. Nobody really has much input on the Mage so I thought I might as well spark a good fresh argument.

84274_.png

84276_.png

• 1 month later...

Can ppl give a good dmg pic without card and or drink activated?

+9 no buff guiding/res mix. Stats very boring but it's what I use majority of the time..

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

And life steal 8% and 13%

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Crit belt parry cape hp amulet

Do you ever run out of mana in fights or he crit makes up for it in the hits/lifesteal?

That is just awesome.. xd meh i'll see the update today and see how i can build my mage too! Hope we get lots of customization options in stats/etc, what are your thoughts?

My thoughts are too excited for shortened nightmare recast to make any sense of anything XD

Mostly anticipating that -cooldown% and what changes might happen to life steal items if any, waiting patiently!

Im just waiting to see what can we do with that priest cape and the amulet/ring changes, rest is normal i presume. Hope SD baton was worth to get

Didn't bother much with dungeons/buying event items on mage, rather got some costumes on necro, meh. Should've tried to get atleast a cape xd we'll see today how it turns out.

Also dont you think this update will kinda lower the mages potential in outburst damage? Since no more sun that no one had def against, now it's all magic attack and pretty much everyone will have magic resist, which turns out to mean that we'll be kinda weaker than now. I cant think clear yet, 9am -_-

Yes, it makes me sad in a way, especially the ability to amp magic def.. on the other hand we'll have the same option too.. Really hard to say what it will be like. Damn you job, always updates on the days I work >_

Well it might be bad for us but think the other casters fighting a max amped magic def mage w/ lv5 shield

Makes me wonder

Well it might be bad for us but think the other casters fighting a max amped magic def mage w/ lv5 shield

Makes me wonder

Wont be hitting shit. I already hit meteorcel 180 xD ( Had Astral crystal tho )